thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 8:29:57 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

leave it to theo to turn a whale of a problem into a training session. it's at the sandy beaches of dewford where he finds himself standing today alongside young @atticus, a grunt he's not had the pleasure of meeting until now.[break][break]

"i hear you're a model outside of work?"[break][break]

work. how different the word means for some.[break][break]

"what kind?"

[attr="class","ooc"]@atticus[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dragalge"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 4:41:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont="Pathway Gothic One"]
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME
TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
nother day, another job. Atticus had been summoned once more for a new job within the Team Rocket. The ranking of people that were asking for him only went higher and higher, it was becoming scary to say the least. If this was some form of hazing then it was very intimidating to say the least.

Today's work had taken Atticus and Mr Theo Beckett, nothing more and nothing less than the underboss of the organization itself, to the beach. A beautiful family vacation, great clean and pure air with a magnificent sun in the sky. "I was indeed. I started out as a catwalk model then quickly moved on to fitness." Out of the higher ups this was the one that Atticus had the least read on so he did not want to push his own luck with small talk or snarky remarks.

"So what exactly are we doing here?" Or what exactly was Atticus going to be doing here.

ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 15:42:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

catwalk into fitness. theo nods in approval.[break][break]

"i can see it."[break][break]

atticus has the build and demeanor for it, after all. or at least that's how he presents himself.[break][break]

turning to business, theo points further down the beach at a particular blob of blue in the distance.[break][break]

"there are a few beached wailords here. we'll help the majority back into the water, but we'll be taking one for ourselves."[break][break]

he starts walking, expecting atticus to follow.[break][break]

"any ideas how to safely move them back into the water?"

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 11:33:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME
TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
T
he surprising answer that Atticus never saw coming "i can see it." He was going to take that as a compliment. Of course his physique right now was partly thanks to Team Rocket and their ability to have a very good Head Quarters.

Looking towards the distance where Theo had pointed. All the way far into the beach a blue blob could be seen, connecting all the dots it was easy to find out that was very likely a beached wailord. There was nothing else that big that he could think of from the top of his head. "What a unfortunate turn of event for us." Atticus would say with a slight smirk, he had no idea what they would with a wailord but he had heard legends about how great those were.

Atticus would follow Theo's step for a few seconds before also answering the question. "Something equally as big would be my guess. A sizeable machine that I don't see anywhere or another pokemon, perhaps a mega?" Atticus could only guess, he didn't have a mega pokemon to know their power limits nor could he see any kind of machine to help them, as far as he knew it could have been a trick question.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 3:04:25 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i can help with the mega, but we'll need the muscle to support it."[break][break]

which theo is sure atticus will have no problems supplying. it's what he expects of all rocket members, anyway: to be able to pull their weight and hold their own.[break][break]

"why did you decide to join rocket, atticus?"[break][break]

it's likely in atticus' file which theo has glimpsed but it's always better to hear from the source.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 10:19:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
tticus had to stop his thought process there for a second while they kept moving towards the beached pokemon. Making the math of the situation inside his head. They had the mega, they had the wailords, now Atticus was trying to find out in that addition where that extar muscle would come from. Sure Atticus had brought his pokemon but the only that had any muscle of help would be Incineroar.

Breaking Atticus from his mathematical problem with a quite hard hitting question "why did you decide to join rocket, atticus?" God, that was a really good question, why had he joined Team Rocket. "Have you ever climbed up so high in your life but still felt like you accomplished nothing? The money, the looks, everything was there but something was still missing. You never had people to count on, always accompanied but still alone. To be truthful I joined looking for a place, maybe to find that thing that I was missing." It was a convoluted answer but he had always felt like he had been in the wrong place, at least now he felt less empty.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 2:42:13 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i can't say that i have."[break][break]

though some would argue theo's climbed to a fairly high position in rocket, it has never occurred to him just how far he's come. a fisherman's son from cinnabar now ranked amongst the highest of rocket personnel in hoenn.[break][break]

a fall from grace, perhaps.[break][break]

"have you found what you're looking for?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 6:35:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
N
ot everyone had felt what Atticus had felt so that was a very common answer. It's like living on a constant mid 20s life crisis but you're not that young anymore and you've reached a high point in life but nothing changed. He had hoped that climbing up and becoming someone in a organization as big and influential as Team Rocket could at least open up a path for some for of self fulfillment. "At some points, yes. On a mission with Serena, we had to infiltrate a building and all the work that went to it felt right." Atticus would think back to the other things he had done. "Unlike the other times I had to do a shakedown or pretty much babysit."

Atticus would say with a sincere small smile. "But at the end I'd rather look back and remember what I did with you guys than stare at magazines with empty feelings." As if the 80 year old Atticus had taken over his young body.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 8:40:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"is that what you see yourself doing for us?"[break][break]

most of their personnel end up specializing in a particular field. as someone who's had experience in more than a few, it falls on him to guide others to their paths.[break][break]

"what we do isn't as glamorous as magazines, but it's fulfilling work."[break][break]

it's definitely not honest work, however.[break][break]

finally coming up to their first wailord, theo plucks a pokeball out of his jacket and calls out his banette.[break][break]

"alright. muscle up, atticus."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 1:54:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME
TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
T
hat wasn't precisely what Atticus wanted to do per say but that was a environment that he felt in control of. "I wouldn't say that was what I wanted to do specifically but let's say that dealing with rich pompous lying bastards I kind of grew a knack for reading the room and reading into people. Lying, cheating and looking innocent is just something that became second nature." It had been how his life had turned out and as much as he wanted that to change hew also knew his strengths as of now.

"Just on a smaller scale you guys have more influence than any magazine... May you guys should work on a marketing division." He would say with a light chuckle, getting a little more comfortable with the scenario around him.

"Well, fuck." Was all Atticus could say before before joining in what was a group effort between varying muscles but first he would send out his Incineroar just in case and for numbers and for some extra arms to help whatever they were about to try and accomplish. "I guess we push, King... Or pull? Or help with whatever the Banette does." He really really didn't know how much help actual human muscles would for this but he would at least stretch his arms out just to make sure.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 9:07:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the rocket marketing division...do they have one? probably. he imagines it to be tough work which is ironic considering the other kind of work they do.[break][break]

it must be difficult to win the hearts of people who despise you.[break][break]

banette floats over, waiting for orders which come in the form of a nod.[break][break]

"we're going to lift it. you simply push."[break][break]

a PSYCHIC wraps itself around the wailord, slowly lifting it off the sand.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-banette"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 9:29:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
right. That was a lot simpler than what Atticus had thought, he was thinking that he was about to join a pokemon and suplex the wailord back into the ocean like some mythological creature but it made sense now. Let the pokemon do the work and just push in the right direction. "Alright! Much better than I anticipated."

Atticus would point to a corner so his Incineroar knew where to go. "As per request. We will push the wailord back into the water." Atticus would first remove his shoes though, that would have hindered him greatly on the pushing department. Stretching out his back Atticus would put his hands on some part of the wailord and start pushing along with his Incineroar. Push. Heave Ho. PUSH. Was the thing moving? He had no idea really. He could feel the sand under his feet push it's way back as he pushed himself forward. This must have been such a weird sight for anyone that was looking from afar and had no clue what was happening.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 13:50:28 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

theo isn't expecting atticus to join in on the pushing himself but he certainly does not mind. it is quite a sight, after all.[break][break]

slowly but surely, the wailord starts moving back towards the water before eventually coming back down with a huge splash![break][break]

realizing it'd take them a while to move all of them back this way, theo pulls out a gem and sticks it into the holster around his suspender.[break][break]

"we'll speed this up a bit."[break][break]

after a flash of white, MEGA BANETTE emerges, and this time the PSYCHIC wraps around the next wailord much easier.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-banette form-mega"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 9:10:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME
TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
T
alk about a long and arduous job for the day. The idea of pushing my itself didn't seem like much to begin with but the actual physical stress that was being put into was really starting to get to Atticus but slowly they were able to push the Wailord back into the ocean. Atticus himself only helping to where the shore was very shallow but his Incineroar going as far as it could without being in danger once the wailord was down and splashing.

Now realizing what was happening to the other Wailords and that the Banette had gone mega, Atticus stop in tracks and clear the sweat from his brow and look towards Theo with one hand in his waist. "I didn't really need to push did I? Damn it." Atticus had slightly made a fool of himself but somewhere inside his golden heart he knew that at least he partially did the right thing. Making his way back to Theo he would leave his Incineroar to help push more. "Well... I've gotten my hands dirtier." He would say smacking his hands together to get rid of the sand. "Is there a specific one you're looking at?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
SCULPT
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 5:40:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"you didn't. but i appreciate the effort."[break][break]

it's important to ensure his subordinates feel heard and respected according to one of the many books he's read on management. talk about a modern approach.[break][break]

theo's gaze sweeps across the beach as he considers the question.[break][break]

"that one."[break][break]

he points further down at one that looks smaller than the others. weaker. almost as though it's on the brink of consciousness.[break][break]

"or is there one you'd like?"

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-banette form-mega"]