burn, butcher, burn

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burn, butcher, burn
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 4:13:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The war seemed to drag on. The longer that he was in Kanto, the more Jamie felt like he was going insane.

Constant fighting. The threat of death hanging over his head constantly. He was fucking tired. He knew his Pokemon were tired. He didn't know how still had energy to keep it up at this point.

But, out on the lines, things changed. People changed. And though there was a twinge of guilt in his gut as he walked in the dead of night into Rocket territory, he knew that there was something better waiting for him.

Or else he'd die trying to find some better life.

Jamie wasn't quite sure how this man had found out about him and his indifference to the League. But what he was certain of was the potential was there. Money, safety...

If could provide it, then he was an easy man to satisfy.

He gave his signal that was agreed upon in an exchanged note. Mimic the call of a NOCTOWL, and Jamie would be brought to meet the man of the hour. And speaking of...

"Mr. Beckett. A pleasure to meet you in person," he said, offering a toothy grin and an extended hand.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
burn, butcher, burn
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 3:04:04 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the handshake is firm and quick before he gets straight to business. this version of beckett has little time or interest in small talk.

instead, a single question is presented:

"why do you want in?"

[attr="class","noodles"]@abraxas
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burn, butcher, burn
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 3:23:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Jamie wasn't sure what kind of impression he had of . But one that wasn't quite chatty or dismissed formalities so straight forward wasn't what he expected.

Though it certainly wasn't unwelcome.

"I want protection and money from your group."

He had nothing to hide from him.

"And, in return, I can give you what information I know about the League."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
burn, butcher, burn
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 8:38:55 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]protection and money. just like most other defects, then. but what makes this one different?

"information is always useful. though we already have an abundance."

the darkness is broken for a brief moment with a scratch of his lighter. a cigarette burns, smoke drifting with the wind.

"what was your rank?"

[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burn, butcher, burn
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 2:58:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Sergeant. Overseeing training, day to day tasks, the like. Before I got dragged into this shit."

Abraxas crossed his arms, looking at Theo with an unafraid gaze. Because he knew what he was getting into the moment he stepped into Rocket territory.

"And what do you want me to do to prove that my information and my use will benefit you?"
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
burn, butcher, burn
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 11:27:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]abraxas' demeanor isn't much of a concern. afraid, confident, or otherwise, it does little to influence the outcome.

"give us something."

he inhales, exhales smoke.

"anything."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burn, butcher, burn
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 15:29:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He was prepared for a request such as this. Which was why he brought plans with him. He pulled his own map from his side, splaying it out on the table in front of Theo.

"Here's our next strike. Within a few days. Our group is planning to attack here and here, take out your stocks and some of your stronger Pokemon while we're ahead. We gathered intel that Rocket was striking away, at this point, so we had a chance to take advantage of this point."

He placed his hands on the table, looking up at him with a raised brow.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
burn, butcher, burn
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 1:09:38 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"hm."

stern eyes gloss over the map, analyzing each detail and point before coming to a conclusion that this is news to him.

"we'll need more."

his gaze remains on the map.

"one of yours. officer or higher."