ADVISORY [S]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ADVISORY [S]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 20:46:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"hey teach!"

roxie's greeting is bright as always when she slips into mr. hirose's office. she shoots him a mock salute with the hand not occupied holding her bookbag up before finding her way into the plush, almost-comfortable seat in front of his desk.

it has a pleasant give to it but it's just a little too thin. she knows if she has to sit in it too long she's gonna get squirmy.

"i heard you wanted to talk about our essays for battle theory. something about the strategy i chose to focus on or whatever," her eyes aren't on mr. hirose as she speaks, instead they're focused behind her. there's a rustling of fabric as she digs through the bag she'd hung on the back of the chair. she comes back with a juice box and a muffin.

it's the middle of the afternoon -- she's hungry!

"it was pretty sick, right? not to brag, but i beat a bunch of the class with it."

the pride in her voice is unwavering as she punctures the juice box with a straw. the smug grin on her face impossible to miss as she takes a long sip from it.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ADVISORY [S]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:22:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
"You did well." He'd chosen the word carefully, conveying approval but leaving much room for improvement. "Won't work all the time, though." Her classmates were just as she was, amateurs. Improvement and adaptation was as much as part of their curriculum as learning battling technique.

"You tell me, though." Akira stood up from his chair, sitting on the edge of his desk now, looming over her but not intending to intimidate. "Where do you think your weaknesses lie, Ms. Blume?" A useful exercise to see if she could recognize her own failures and overcome them. After all, he wouldn't always be there to point out her shortcomings.

@roxie
[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#f3182a; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ADVISORY [S]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 20:57:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
in any other room, on any other topic, roxie would be able to answer this question without thinking. weaknesses are like, her thing. but here in trainer school? in the middle of a battle? that's where she lets herself just be. it's where she lets herself flex.

it sucks to have to think critically about that. to put even a single dent in this little bit of armor she's got.

still, she's no idiot. she can at least take a good jab at this.

"uh, there were some kids with steel types who really messed my shi -- who really messed my stuff up," she sighs just at the memory, "so i guess i should probably work on my type coverage or something?"