played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 3:54:52 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The pearl collection mission ended as a failure, and that was widely apparent to both Felix and the other admins of Rocket. One could say it was due to the grunts' experience, or that the administration set Felix up for failure by pitting him against a known problem for the organization, with only the support of a few newbies. He didn't care for either theory, though.

Failure or not, as long as the money kept rolling in, there was no real harm done to the man. But...for whatever reason, out of everything that went on that eventful night, one stood out the most: that damn @isaac kid.

And so, at the easiest convenience, he went and found him. Out by the training room, the 6'7" man approached him, face blank and eyes dead set forward. "Follow me," he muttered before turning back around and walking towards the nearest door. From there, the two walked up towards the mouth of the docked submarine, failing to share a single word of conversation as they passed door after door.

Eventually, when they were out in the open, surrounded by the thick sea breeze and shrills of squeaking winguls, he'd turn back towards the grunt, arm already slung back, as if to prepare for a direct swing aimed for the jaw. An easy attack to dodge, if he was able.

mission

@isaac

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 17:36:56 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]To say that the Spoink mission was a disaster would be an understatement. He was sat down to play a game he wanted no part of on a deck that had been stacked against him from the start. He'd barely gotten out of the whole mess with his life, even as the all too familiar situation plunged him into a nightmarish haze. Others weren't so lucky. At least he'd still see them in his dreams.[break][break]

Break Isaac once, shame on you. Break him twice? Shame on him.[break][break]

The way these hit back to back was a blow to Isaac's mind that he just couldn't bring himself to let go of. Worse still, this time he might have been able to do something. If he'd been stronger, more ruthless, wasn't being held back by the trauma seeping into his mind and forcing him to freeze up . . .[break][break]

Maybe he needed a therapist. Or . Instead, all he had was this punching bag. It'd have to do.[break][break]

Blow after blow rained on the bag until Isaac couldn't feel his knuckles anymore. Was he punching right? Probably not. These are rhe haymakers and rabbit punches of a street runt, not the flowing strikes of a martial artist or the heavy blows of a boxer. But fhey sent sensation down his arms and left the bag shuddering with every blow, so they were doing their job. One of his knuckles starting bleeding a little. Oh well. It could get in line. He had bigger stuff to worry about.[break][break]

And sure enough, bigger came looking for him. Felix, the lone senior officer on the mission, stormed into the training room to order Isaac to follow him. With one last hit on the punching bag, Isaac obliged. He knew better than to think he had any say in the matter.[break][break]

It was quiet. Too quiet. But Isaac couldn't think of anything he even wanted to say to the man, and clearly the feeling was mutual. Even as they walked the entire length of the sub, the silent tension hung in the air between the two of them. Only when they were outside did Felix, for the first time today, turn to face Isaac.[break][break]

He did so with a fist.[break][break]

Isaac was quick to duck out of the way of the sure-to-be incoming strike. This wouldn't be the first time an older man raised a hand to him. Already, he debated his next move. Punch to the soft spot of the gut? Headbutt to the chin? Knee where the sun didn't shine? He was seeing red, and his body was already tensed and ready. It would've been so, so easy.[break][break]

Yet Isaac knew if he did strike back, he'd potentially be opening himself to even more trouble. It was unclear if this was an impromptu training exercise or just Felix gearing up to take his frustrations out on Isaac. For the time being, he was begrudgingly content to watch and wait through his raised guard.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST! /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:58:46 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
When the punch failed to connect, he grunted, approving of the other's maneuver.

"Good." Slow, he recomposed himself, straightening his back until he towered over the blonde. The eyes he peered down with were heavy with contemplation.

After a prolonged pause, he sighed.

"How long have you been in Rocket?"

It was a standard question to ask. Especially after what happened during their mission

@tag

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:09:09 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Only joined late April. Been three, four months, tops."[break][break]

It was a short response. But what else was there to say? In the grand scheme of things, accounting for the time that needed to be spent training, Isaac was pretty much a newcomer. Sure, he'd been proving himself with mission completion after mission completion, but those missions were different. Acquisitions. Property damage. Work with things. Work with lives, especially innocent ones? That was a way different story.[break][break]

And all of those by-the-book rangers he encountered; , , . . . none of them were anything, anything like @thomas.[break][break]

"I'd ask how long you've been. But something tells me that's not what you called me here for, is it?" For all his faults, at least Isaac was aware. Maybe part of that was on his therapeutic Musharna for clearing his mind after yet another horrific sight. Maybe part of that was because the rather antagonistic start to this meeting had left his guard raised.[break][break]

Or maybe Isaac was already racking every inch of his brain for a way to prevent this from happening again.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]187 WORDS /

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 2:57:26 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
For four months, the kid was in decent shape. Mental was still there, he had some sense of reflexes, and his attitude was moldable.

"It's not." Another curt response.

For a handful of seconds, Felix remained silent, deep in thought. It wasn't until a full minute had crawled by that he spoke again.

"Let's battle."

With a sharp turn, he elongated the space between them, taking several steps out towards the edge of the dock. From there, he threw out a pokemon. A garchomp roared to life a second later.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 3:46:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Heh. Battle sounds way better than the alternative."[break][break]

Isaac seemed to relax ever so slightly now that he knew he wasn't just being dragged out to have an example beaten out of him. Sure, he was still going to get the shit kicked out of his Pokemon and possibly himself. But he'd have a fighting chance. That was all the difference between a test and a beating.[break][break]

He'd been hoping for one of those, anyway.[break][break]

Of course, with a Garchomp on the field, a fighting chance may have been a bit of a stretch. But maybe it was time for one era's apex predator to meet another. Isaac tossed a Pokeball out onto the field to bring a dragon of his own to bear.[break][break]

Grimace was a lot less intimidating than Garchomp, especially considering the fact that his flexible spine kept bending in the direction his head leaned most closely towards. Nevertheless, he let out a gurgling roar, eyes boggling wildly and gnaws gnashing hungrily.[break][break]

Despite his eagerness, he merely leaned back and forth from one foot to the next. Isaac's hand was ever so slightly outstretched, a sign that it was time to wait for further instructions.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]198 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 4:12:38 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"move to the side," His head gestured to the right, where an open field lay. Just enough space for the two of them. . If Isaac were to follow his directives, the admin would nod, setting off the start of the battle.

"Make the first move."

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 5:00:08 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]The two stepped aside to an open battlefield, and with it their duel began.[break][break]

"Alright, Grimace. Do what comes natural," Isaac said. If he was going to be taking the lead this fight, he sure as hell wouldn't be giving his plan away. What better way to avoid doing that than by not having one in the first place? Isaac tended to let his Pokemon battle as they pleased, then guide and direct them after the fact.[break][break]

Grimace's answer was to fire a weak stream of water Garchomp's way. The Water Gun had barely any force to it. In fact, it was more of a dribble than anything. If Garchomp took the blast on the chin, he'd find it didn't even hurt. That was actually kind of sad. Even Isaac had trouble hiding his disappointment in what he was seeing as Grimace tried to chase Garchomp down with such a weak attack.[break][break]

Then, without warning, the water was pierced by a brilliant pulse of sapphire energy. Unlike the Water Gun, this Dragon Pulse was far from harmless. Was this an intentional attempt at misdirection? Or was the earlier waterworks just the product of Grimace's poorly-constructed throat trying to summon up its real attack? Isaac couldn't tell. There was never any intent in Grimace's dull eyes. However, he watched with bated breath to see how Garchomp would react to the sudden shift from harmless to harmful.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:29:11 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Never underestimate your opponent --a motto Felix made sure to burn into the back of his Pokémon's mind after barely escaping his entanglement against . And so, even when the shot of water came sputtering out, the Garchomp didn't falter, or laugh, or even dare look away. Rather, it kept stilled onto its target; its next victim.

"Entrap him."

The Pokémon waved its arms to one side, kicking up sand. Then, it waved its arms to the other side and a cyclone of sand is fired out toward its opponent. If it were to hit him, the cyclone would spin around like a tornado, creating a tight rope of coarse sand around the opposing Pokémon's ankles. Any attempt of movement would be me with the intensity of Garchomp's SAND TOMB.

All while this happened, Felix had already taken off towards . He'd immediately try going for the grunt's chest, attempting to knock the air outta him with a solid kick.

This wasn't just you're average Pokémon battle simulation.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 13:18:42 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Grimace's head lolled to the side as he saw the tornado of sand coming. Immediately, his first instinct was to run. The Dracovish's legs windmilled clumsily as it charged . . . towards the Sand Tomb? Just what was this thing xoing? Its flexible spine practically bent backwards as it ran towards the sand, leaving its head dangling behind it.[break][break]

Then, with a powerful whipping motion, the Dracovish snapped its head and neck to the side. Its powerful jaws sank into the material of the training field, anchoring it into the ground. This gave it all the heft it needed to swing its lower body around the incoming tornado. Upon landing, it wrenched its face free from the ground, launching another Dragon Pulse right at the Garchomp in retaliation.[break][break]

Isaac had been so focused on the battle that, were he and Felix not on opposite sides of a battlefield, he would have been overrun in seconds. Instead, he had just enough time to spin the roulette wheels of emotion and pray for a winner. Wide eyed and pale faced shock gave way to the narrow eyes and grit teeth of frustration. This, too, matured into something resembling focus; Isaac settled into a stance just the way Zev had started to teach him.[break][break]

He was still a learner. It showed in the tension in his shoulders and the sweat on his brow. It showed in how Isaac was too slow on stopping the kick altogether, the blow hitting him square in the ribs. Even as he braced himself and rolled with the blow, it hurt. Isaac was left wheezing like a sack of dusty potatoes.[break][break]

But he refused to just falter. Instead, he pushed through the pain, hooking his arm to try and hook Felix's leg before he could rechamber his kick. If successful, he'd try and step through to force a single leg takedown. If Zev taught him anything, it was that almost nobody wanted their back stuck on the ground.

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 4:19:56 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Dragon met dragon. Clumps of purple draconic energy collected at his skin , slowly enveloping the pokemon. Fire sputtered and flickered from his lips, and with one push, he is was plunging forward. Initially, the pokemon did this under the assumption his SAND TOMB would successfully plant his opponent in place. But, even when the situation shifted into a less than ideal scenario, he kept forward, pushing through the DRAGON PULSE with his own DRAGON RUSH to hopefully still reach him through sheer brute force.

In contrast to his barbaric pokemon, Felix met the unexpected response with practiced swiftness. Sacrificing his leg to 's quick reaction, the man leaned into the grab, wrapping his right arm around the grunt's back and grasping onto his chin, while his free hand wouldve forced the opposite side of his head into the hold. He would apply pressure like this, twisting and turning his head until his leg was released.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 17:54:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Few things could hope to stomp a rampaging dragon. Why would Grimace be any different? Though the plume of sapphire energy had made its mark, the Garchomp was as relentless as he was powerful. He careened into Grimace with enough force to send his head spinning. And spinning. And spinning some more.[break][break]

Oh dear. After such a hit, the Dracovish's flexible spine and bulky head had now been turned into an impromptu game of tetherball. His skin and muscles seemed to scrunch up further with each rotation. Had Garchomp hit the poor thing so hard that he'd tear himself clean in half? Finally, Grimace couldn't rotate any further, legs trembling and muscles twitching.[break][break]

Then all of those clenched muscles proceeded to unclench.[break][break]

Grimace's body spun like a tornado, turning him into a whirl of red, green, and blue rings. Staggering around as if he punch-drunk, he wobbled towards his foe. While he couldn't see very well, his flexible spine gave this Brutal Spin some deceptively far reach.[break][break]

Isaac sure wished he had some of that right now. Instead, Felix's superior reach allowed him to wrap an arm around Isaac's back before he could step through into the takedown. Not ideal. Isaac dug his chin into Felix's hand as hard as possible, both to duck away from his other arm and to put him through some pain, but he could only avoid it for so long. Soon, both of Felix's arms were on his head, and he was going to twist that neck until Isaac did what he wanted.[break][break]

Isaac would let go of the leg, but he wouldn't do it unanswered. First he'd take his free hand and throw a vicious punch towards Felix's gut. Maybe the pain would get him to flinch. Maybe it wouldn't. But in either case, Isaac would drop Felix's leg and use his now-freed hands to try and pry himself from his grip.

"?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 4:01:10 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Around and around, the draconic pokemon's head spun, confusing the garchomp from where he stood, watching the yellow blob twist around. Eventually, when it came to him in a BRUTAL SWING, the woman flinched and struck backward from the move. Since he was ready for it, to some extent, it didn't massively incur any damage, but it did force him back, and it didn't tear at his hardened scaly skin.

The next move would be his, again, as the Garchomps focus swap to defense (something his trainer had told him to do prior to the fight. It made for an easier review session later on.)

Isaac's chin smackdown didn't offer any evocations of pain, but the gut punch did. Loosening his grip, the admin hands slipped from around the grunt's neck, giving him ample space to wrangle himself free. It was a careless vulnerability that he frankly left open to see whether he'd take it. And he did.

Like the Garchomp, rather than opting back onto the offensive, the large man hunkered down into a defensive stance as he waited for the blonde to land the next move.

@issacmerlo

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 4:27:50 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]If Garchomp was expecting breathing room to prepare a defense with, unfortunately it would be in for a surprise. Grimace kept the momentum of its Brutal Swing going, launching itself at the Garchomp like a slinkie from Hell. It was a head-on assault; no tricks, no schemes, only pure speed.[break][break]

If it was able to reach the Garchomp in time, it would bite down with as much force as it possibly could. For each second it kept its fangs clamped on Garchomp, it would restore more and more energy, seeking to heal its earlier battering through its Leech Life. But that was only if it was successful; if it couldn't reach in time, such a headlong rush would surely leave it stumbling wide open.[break][break]

Unlike Grimace, Isaac wasn't quite so hasty. When Felix took a similar defensive position, he instead mirrored it with a low, defensive stance of his own. Were he in a dominant position? Yes, Isaac would take every shred of advantage he could until one of them either got out or stopped moving. But in a more neutral position like this, haste would only leave him overexposed.[break][break]

Instead he looked around for an opening. His stance was low. His arms were wide. He moved exclusively in quick shuffle steps, feinting this way and that way to try and probe for an opening. How would Felix react if he started favoring one side? How would he react if he raised a knee, as if to kick? If he darted back, would he fill the space or hold his defensive ground? The slight nature of his movements meant they expended next to no energy, relative to the weight in information that they provided.[break][break]

These movements kept to a pattern. Every few seconds, Isaac did Something. This, too, was a form of intel. It was a comfortable rhythm, one that Felix might grow to anticipate. And if he could goad Felix into anticipating Something, all it would take to throw Felix off of his own was to change one little thing up.[break][break]

Isaac faked to the left, then stepped in towards the right, dropping his left shoulder as if aiming another punch towards Felix's gut. However, rather than committing , he suddenly swiveled, aiming to bash Felix in the face with a right elbow. Would Felix be able to switch gears and prevent this sudden barrage of feints?

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
shape up [m]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 4:48:16 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The garchomp ate away at the momentous movements, grimacing as pain struck its bones. Perhaps it could've continued to fight back, maybe throw in a crunch at the neck to prevent further movement, or create space with a sand tomb. But time was dwindling, and he knew better than to prolong a short test of strength.

Once the assault concluded, and if it hadn't he'd force it to, the garchomp slinked away from the other, opting to return back to Felix's side.

Felix, on the other hand, would seek difficulty in curtailing their battle. The pattern Isaac purposely took on is noticed as he defended against the feints. The admin initially leaned into it, defending each one while concealing any openings, allowing the other to develop the rhyme that would come to be his downfall.

Or would it?

When Isaac moved to bash his face with his elbow, Felix could've reacted, or at least, attempted to, but he didn't. It was a victory well won, so he opted to take the man's prize head on, just as his garchomp did, and just as how father did back when he was first taught how to fight.

"Good hit." It was solid, clean, and well thought out. If the man tried to continue the engagement, the admin would take control, switching the tide in an attempt to forcibly stop it. "I'm impressed."

@tag