Guillermo Marceliño
bonding [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 18:44:31 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]
[attr="class","memophtag"]

[attr="class","memophmain"]
“Huh?” Memo said, the picture of innocence, doing a very good job of pretending he hadn’t swapped the chewed-up pair of jeans with the same set on the sly. “That’s weird. Maybe you just misplaced them.”
[break][break]
As Alex spoke on how much creative freedom they got with their Sygna Suits, Memo turned to Shivani, who shook her head and looked away.
[break][break]
“I trust you, Shivani,” he said, smiling at her. “There’s no one I would rather have my suit synced to. You were the first Pokemon who joined me in Hoenn. I wouldn’t have this any other way.”

[attr="class","memophpoke"]

[newclass=.memoph]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:75px 40px 40px 40px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph b] color: #7DCE82; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memophpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
bonding [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 19:40:33 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Hn,” he would growl under his breath as he furrowed his brows together for a few moments, looking right over when Kyouya the Braviary continued picking out dead feathers from his plumage.

And then… and then he overheard the conversation between his partner and his Pokémon; before the beginnings of a smirk crossed his face. Oh, he already had the perfect retort in mind.

“Well, were you thinking of going full ‘leather daddy’ if ever?” he cracked, biting his lip so hard so that he could stop himself from laughing out loud because holy fucking shit, the mental image really sent him!

it’s like shopping for wedding rings, only with sygna suits

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
bonding [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 16:49:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

Memo brushed fingers over his chin in thought. “If you must know,” he said, fake haughty air weaving into his voice as he pitched it low in that clipped high Galarian accent, “I’m still workshopping it. I am an artist and genius cannot be hurried.”
[break][break]
He liked clothes. He definitely had at least twenty sketches of his potential Suits.
[break][break]
“What’s yours gonna be like? Don’t say feathers.”

[newclass=.memoph]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:75px 40px 40px 40px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph b] color: #7DCE82; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memophpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
bonding [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:44:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The moment his partner brought up the crack about using feathers, he balked.

“Look. I’m still thinking here too. It may involve a few feathers, but not way too many I look like a furry,” he sassed back, suddenly defensive because look.

He wanted some feathers on the thing, but only as a motif and nothing else! His mind suddenly went to—you know what, never mind.

“Just a motif and not actual feathers. How many sketches have you made for yours?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
bonding [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 15:03:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

One corner of his mouth peeked up into a small smile.
[break][break]
“Technically,” he said, reaching out to wrap an arm around Alex’s waist and pull him close, “it would be a feathery, right?”
[break][break]
He let his head rest against Alex’s chest as he hummed in thought.
[break][break]
“A lot. Did you have any ideas? We could sketch yours out, too.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
bonding [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 15:11:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

There was just the littlest noise of surprise when his center of gravity shifted forward before he caught himself; careful not to send them both toppling to the ground.

“You know how me and my drag queen self are two entirely different people. She’s sassy and stylish while I dress like a plain Jane. Help,” he conceded to the other.

“Also, I think ‘furry’ covers most everyone that has a fur suit or something similar.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
bonding [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 15:50:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

“Well,” he said, standing up so the fronts of their bodies were flush, arm still snug around Alex’s waist, “I think you’re perfect.”
[break][break]
Close like this, smiling up at Alex, it really highlighted their height differences. How his chin barely reached Alex’s collarbones.
[break][break]
“C’mon, we have some drafting to do.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
bonding [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 16:13:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

While the Braviary looked over at the Banette (who had a mighty uncomfortable look on her face and that was saying something) out of sympathy, well, their idiot humans were getting their hands all over themselves again…

A loud squawking noise from the blue-plumed avian would remind the two humans that they were not inside the flat, and could potentially be seen on the security cameras the more they dawdled out here and looked like, well, idiots!

“C-c’mon,” he stammered, the blush blooming on his face the moment he realized just where they were.

“Let’s get outta here and draw those… suit designs.”

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
bonding [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 18:02:43 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: