crash [wild, duo / liam]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crash [wild, duo / liam]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 17:04:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #f0f0f0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://jikman.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/hamatora-art1.jpg'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #f2f2f2; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/hHLFxZn/AppIcon.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #f0f0f0; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #f2f2f2; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

world on fire

with a smoking sun

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]-----

Yeah finding out that he thought Team Flare was a rock band is ridiculous but he will understand soon enough. "I'll show you why." Liam said with a snap of his fingers. "Blueberry glasses!" The Espurr shook it's head before grabbing two orange sunlgasses right out of his pocket. He tossed one to Liam before taking out a orange suit very similar to Liam's current one which is dark purple. Liam replaced his dark purple suit with the orange one then he placed his Team Flare Sunglasses over his eyes while giving off a little pose. The young man had his hand on his forehead while the other hand was holding onto his elbow. Blueberry did the same thing placing his sunglasses over his eyes while commencing the same exact pose!
[break][break]
"Do you see this?" Liam questioned the guy before making another dramatic pose. "This is Team Flare in a nutshell and this is their uniform. They also have orange hair as well." He added with Blueberry following along making 'nya' sounds every time. "They look like they were part of a rock band I swear." Liam shook his head deciding to take the orange suit off and putting it right into his backpack. "I kept their uniform because I needed another suit so it works out. Anyways thanks a lot for fixing my pokegear. I think we should get out of here before it get's too ugly or maybe we can explore a little longer?"

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra][break][break]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
crash [wild, duo / liam]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 17:22:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
the pose was really part of this ALL ALONG!

Thankfully, everything was going to be explained…with an actual demonstration.

Taking a few steps back so the other had some room, Alexei watched in silent wonder as the little feline Pokémon with the creepy soul-scorching stare then whipped out not one, but two pairs of glasses and handed one to his companion, before… wait, holy shit time the hell out!

“Are you going to—“ he began, an embarrassed blush rising on his face as Liam began changing out—okay wait a second whew, he thought the other was going to legit strip in front of him! Mercifully it was just a suit change, but the moment he caught sight of the other suit he had to blink for a while.

Damn, that suit’s eye-watering… he thought before both Liam and his Pokémon companion struck a few poses while he explained the entire thing.

“Orange… honestly? The suit looks like a traffic cone jacked up on steroids… he said, unable to hold back his laughter before actually letting out for all of five seconds. He couldn’t help but go ‘aww’ at the little one called Blueberry who had a matching pair of shades, though! Too cute.

“Also, we totally should get the hell out of here… let me just get my Riolu… he said, hearing sounds coming from further in. He didn’t want to waste more time, so he quickly recalled the Fighting-type and went to retrieve the Pokéball that now had a very angry Lairon in it so they could bounce and be free of the place.

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND