clean up, clean up!

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clean up, clean up!
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 0:24:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

This. Damn. Beach.

So maybe they'd taken Slateport, but the beach was still dirty and needed to be picked up. Mostly, Abner needed cash. Because Gachas aren't cheap. Moreover, he decided he needed to do more, get his name out there, maybe decided what the hell to do with his life besides texting to damn much.

Abner waited on the cold ass beach in his pants, coat, shoes, shirt, and scarf. Nothing much to be said for the colors, the only thing on his body that wasn't black was his dark purple scarf. He had it pulled up to block his ears and lips from the cold air while he waited for the other grunt to get to the damn beach.

Didn't wanna chap 'em.

[newclass=.abner] [/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner i]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner s]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
clean up, clean up!
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 0:52:53 GMT
marie jules Avatar
this xatu was really useful for getting in and out of places unseen, its ability to teleport it was a lifesaver.

she couldn't be seen just walking into slateport, she had a reputation to keep up, but there were some things that needed upkeep even in the trash dump of the city.

before its takeover she enjoyed spending her days on the beach of slateport, and the fact of the matter that the people who lived here now didn't give a damn about it, irked her. it was up to hear to maintain some semblance of culture here and after requesting someone to help her, she would arrive to the mans location. heavy winter clothes covering her form with a beanie covering her hair.

she had to to keep herself as hidden as she could here, you never know who was watching.

"lets get this over with."

she'd say, putting out a trash bag as well as a skewer from the coat and starting to pick at the trash.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clean up, clean up!
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 0:57:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Abner couldn't help how he nearly snorted at the sight of the girl. What with her beanie and all of her clothes, her frame was so small and the clothes were so... poofy? Either way, it was slightly comical and Abner found himself amused by her.

She was straight to business and he couldn't blame her for that. Instead of stalling, he moved to pick up his own trash skewer and trash bag, moving around the beach in a direction she wasn't. It was close enough to her that they weren't completely separate, though.

"You in a hurry?"

Idle conversation would help the task hurry along, wouldn't it?

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
clean up, clean up!
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:15:47 GMT
marie jules Avatar
she did not appreciate idle chatter, she got enough of that with the people she fooled into thinking her friendly.

a simple, "yes." was given in response, nothing more uttered from her as she continued to pick at the trash.

the only thing good that could possibly come out of this, other than the satisfaction of a job well done, would be the praise she could get if some outsider had seen her on this beach and praised her for being bold enough to be here. she didn't even want to think about what they would think if they foundout who she really was.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clean up, clean up!
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:24:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Wow, short and sweet not only in stature but in words. He supposed he could respect that.

While she cleaned, he did as well. When his bag was full, he put the full bag into a trash can and got another bag to fill yet again. It was draining and boring, which made him want a conversation. He half thought about calling while he worked, but decided instead to look over at the girl and strike up a conversation with her. After all, he was pretty sure Alex was asleep.

But that brought to question, what sort of conversation starter he should even begin with. God he was really rubbish at conversations when he didn't want a piece of ass from somebody. Which made him consider why the hell he wouldn't want to have a piece of her ass... shit. Emotions sucked, he didn't understand them, because he hadn't had them before.

"You from Slateport?" What the fuck? Did he ask that out loud? Oh, yep.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
clean up, clean up!
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:35:45 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"maybe."

a vague response from the vague woman, mostly aiming to keep him off her ass. she hoped that he'd get the picture that she was not in the talking mood- nor would she be- after the intentional ignoring of him that she tried so hard to do.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clean up, clean up!
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:45:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Wow. Her response had Abner smirking. She sounded annoyed and he was pretty sure she was definitely annoyed with him. At that point, he decided to keep his yap shut. Instead, he focused on the cleaning.

As he moved around the beach he gave faces at people who clearly threw shit on the ground while he was picking shit up. He furrowed his brows, picked up the can, then chucked it right at the guy who'd thrown it down.

"What the fuck dude?! Do your job and stop throwin' trash, shitface." The man snarled while laughing with his friends and going off the beach.

Abner furrowed his brows, clutched the can in his hands, and then dropped it in the bag, ignoring the cuts he'd gotten from the can. It stopped him from walking up and punching the guy in the face. No matter how much he'd wanted to. Didn't want to cause trouble... right?

Wrong.

The bag was discarded and he quickly caught up with the guy. A quick ass kicking later and Abner was making his way back down to the beach to clean up some more trash. Since he'd just taken that guy and shoved him and his friends into a trash can, he figured, same thing.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
clean up, clean up!
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 2:06:18 GMT
marie jules Avatar
what the hell was he thinking? was he really trying to bring more attention to them.

she'd whip out a face mask, quickly pulling it over her face in an attempt to further conceal her identity. it wasn't until he decided to beat some poor boy up that she'd give turn to him, giving him more than just a one worded response.

"don't cause any trouble for me."

she was trying her best to keep a low profile, but if this bad behavior kept up, she would have to cut this short and get out of here as soon as she could. she cared for the beach but not as much as she cared for herself.

she kept her the xatu's pokeball close, ready to dip as soon as more attention decided to focus on them.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clean up, clean up!
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 2:10:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Dude's a dick, friend's 're assholes. Nobody's gonna come lookin' for them. Cool your tits, shortie."

Abner's words were followed by him spitting in the sand and then kicking sand over his spit while picking up more trash. They have practically finished anyway, even though they'd probably have to do it again sometime soon.

"More importantly, we're basically finished here anyway..."

Slowly, Abner's words trailed to a stop and his tone became less 'done' and more 'confused/amused.'

"What's uh, with the mask there?"

He fully expected to be ignored, but his grin showed he didn't fucking care. She looked ridiculous.

‣ your next post make's five for each, the last 'necessary' post, feel free to post in the mod requests that we're finished.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
clean up, clean up!
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 2:44:09 GMT
marie jules Avatar
she'd quickly finish, in a rush to collect whatever trash remained so she could make her way out of this shit hole of a city.

trying her final garbage bag shut, she'd look to the man, ripping off the mask to show her frowned face.

"it was to hide my face, shit for brains, why else would i dress up like this? you think i enjoy being hot? no, its so i don't get seen with someone unfavorable or in this rattata nest formerly know as slateport"

she'd pause, throwing the mask to the ground, another piece of litter for him to clean up.

"you know what, i'm done trying to help this place look decent, if you guys want to have this city, you can have it. it fits scum of the earth like you."

she'd mutter under her breath, obviously bothered as she looked away.

"i'm going to have to talk to the boss."

and with that, she'd move back, making her way to the nearest alleyway before disappearing without a trace.