SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
NEW YEAR'S WISHES

[attr="class","ipad"]
ENDING
[break]
new years comes to an end and with it the fraudulent flames extinguish one by one. night settles over the littleroot shrine and the shrine maiden retires for the night. tomorrow, she'll finish brushing the temple and take down the numerous decorative tags that line the temple's torii. this year's turn out has been exceeding expectations, an optimistic hope shining through such turbulent times.[break][break]

[break][break]

the temple bell tolls at midnight. it clamors with a resounding pang that rings in the transition from last year's tragedy into the good fortune laced in the fate of those who find the time to visit during the holidays.[break][break]

it stops by 's wish, taking the time to read the tag before letting out a wild, shrill laugh. "doggies? haha, that's so silly! what a cute thought." the tag burns before the spirit as it wisps to another.[break][break]

is next and this time it sizzles as the tag deteriorates. "ah. what a good wish. being humble is such virtue, hehe, yeah!!" it bobs up and down, commenting with the tone of a mischievous rascal, still not quite sated.[break][break]

"now where are you, teehee~"[break][break]

every tag bursts into small flames as the spirit passes. it continues to search for one worthy of its attention. is next. "you should see a doctor, kiddo. get well soon!"[break][break]

it is 's that catches his eye. the bright red VICTORY sparks something inside the sprite that causes it to reach out. the moment it makes contact it reels itself back, screeching erratically. the raw feeling emanating from the tag seems to inflict an immeasurable pain - it's under attack! in a frantic panic, it combusts the tag into instant ashes. "too much power. you don't need my help. aaaaaaa!!!"[break][break]

"get."[break][break]

the spirit rises. [break][break]

"me."[break][break]

it flies into the night sky in a tizzy spiral.[break][break]

"out of here."[break][break]

none seem to be a match for it and the manifestation of the new year almost gives up.[break][break]

almost. [break][break]

there's still one tag.[break][break]

"so you want to know more about the avatars, huh? hehehe. you're mine then, teehee."[break][break]

will feel it plague him during his rest. an invasive being starts to pry at his mind. the way it seems to wedge into his consciousness seems familiar - like the articuno from the aurorus ball. it offers him a pact:[break][break]

"i'm looking for my avatar but i need your help! become my oracle, a host for my consciousness as we set out on the search, and in return i will teach you about the wonders of the world. together, we can do this. it'll be a good, collaborative experience! trust me, i promise!"

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 6:02:20 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas flopped from side to side in his bed. Unable to rest peacefully. When a voice rang through his head he shot up, head darting in different direcions. Looking for a source.

"Who's there?"

He couldn't see any movement, or pinpoint the voice's location. It sounded like it came from all around him. Sitting upright he listened intently to every word. Was this real, or was this all a dream?

"I accept."

The words were little more than a hoarse whisper.

「notes」

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 6:46:37 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
NEW YEAR'S WISHES

[attr="class","ipad"]
NOTES
[break]

has sworn to become the oracle of an unknown pokemon. lucas will be able to communicate with the pokemon in his own solo threads or call upon the pokemon for guidance in any thread he's involved in, within reason. he will also receive the following benefits:[break][break]

• 5 infamy points
  • lucas can call upon the pokemon to defrost himself if frozen.
  • lucas is given an additional roll to any death enabled threads that require him to roll for his own surival.
  • lucas is granted the ability to roleplay with an unknown legendary.

[googlefont=Montserrat]