thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Walk Your Dog [M]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 7:27:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A question he has been asked before. Once, the answer might have been, What choice do I have?[break][break]

Now, with enough growth to accept his own agency in the decisions that have set him on this path, Cillian inclines his head in grim acceptance of the blood that stains its bricks.[break][break]

"I can," he affirms. "I do."[break][break]

Hoenn and its League have been given countless chance to surrender without bloodshed. In refusal, they have accepted the consequence.[break][break]

He's not expecting Hitoshi's next question, though perhaps he should. A few rapid blinks telegraph surprise, though he remains otherwise unyielding. Some thought is put into the answer, before he admits, "I prefer not to think about it."[break][break]

Death was, after all, one of his greatest fears.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 ZERO TO ONE HUNDRED

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Walk Your Dog [M]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 18:20:24 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"And I never thought 'bout it. Not 'til..." He can't really say where the intrusive thoughts began. Was it in Galar, when people who flocked to him for twenty years died for him? People who had spoken their names to him while his brain simply didn't register the information? Was it when his kartana pierced a little girl's heart on that hit with ? Was it the simple dread of the grave from Dewford?[break][break]
He couldn't say. All he knows is that the thoughts are here now. Lost, alone, and confused, he turns to one of the few people he knows besides Yumi.[break][break]
"...meh. Point is...it's on my mind. We send a lot of folks there, wherever there is. And everything just seems so confusin'. The stuff you're talkin' 'bout...I kinda get it when I boil it down to the basics."[break][break]
He gives the blonde a truth that could mark him for death, if framed poorly.[break][break]
"Legendary Pokemon. Fightin' for the region. All that stuff 'bout Rocket's glory. I couldn't kill for any of that. But I could kill for you, Senpai, or Yumi." He speaks of , to whom he makes no secret of his adoration. "Senpai and you, you both love Rocket so much...so I guess that means I'm okay with killin' for Rocket, too."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Walk Your Dog [M]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 1:55:07 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It's dangerous to bear your soul to an underboss, especially one so known for culling treason at its source. But Cillian nods as Hitoshi speaks, quietly encouraging him to continue without interrupting.[break][break]

This was not treason or disloyalty. This was a reason.[break][break]

He could respect that in Hitoshi, as he did with .[break][break]

"Remember this conversation, then, if ever you have doubt. Remember who it is you're fighting for."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 ZERO TO ONE HUNDRED

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Walk Your Dog [M]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 12:07:33 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
At those words, he gives a polite bow. The motion is a mirror of one oft repeated in Galar. Details blur. Twenty years is a long time. Yet the dog remembers good service, and that baring his fangs against this man's enemies was not unenjoyable.[break]
"My blade'll be ready when you need it, Daimyo-sama." He favors the man with the same title he did in those days. Every blade needs its lord. If is Rocket's long blade, then the dog is content to be its wakizashi.[break]
"Say!" Leaning up, he breaks the dire mood with a wide smile. "How 'bout we take your boys home and go get some ramen? I found a good stand here in the city!"

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Walk Your Dog [M]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 7:35:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Even if Hitoshi found his words, Cillian's fate would not change. This dog had tied its leash to Rocket, and with Rocket he would stay.
[break][break]

But, much like Hitoshi, Cillian was more than just Rocket's dog. He had thoughts, feelings, and concerns beyond it. He understands. So, when Hitoshi bows to him, the underboss manages a small, genuine smile.
[break][break]

It broadens with the offer.
[break][break]

He whistles to call his dogs back.
[break][break]

"I'd like that."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 ZERO TO ONE HUNDRED

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights