light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 2:57:06 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-ROCKET"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]hey, let's go!

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]onto the despair side, it's shangri-la when i'm with you

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

"haaaah~" charcoal hair, once laid over a white forehead cover, was being blown by man-made winds. a face buried within an electronic fan, a male exited the 'palace' with which they were to protect from any form of invaders. dawn had been too enthralled by the cool breeze to worry about invaders. a natu, with a frozen stare, casually rested atop of the male's shuffling hair.

[break][break]

he hadn't expected any visitors until the moment he exited his castle. before him stood @lenora , currently arguing with what looked to have been an enemy from...the huntail group? or so he assumed from the blue scarf tied around his bicep. "oooh, this looks like fun!" dawn uttered with a gentle tone. he made his way to the small group with the electric handheld fan in the palm of his right hand. donning beige sandals upon his feet, he'd go to greet the invaders--natu remained atop of his head.

[break][break]

"now, now all," he entered with a casual entrance and welcoming smile, "let's not be so negative toward one another." a hand was propped upon @lenora 's shoulder, it was his left. with a soft touch he'd bring her back a little, gently, "i like your enthusiasm. you truly have a spirit the past participants of this event would've enjoyed having around." turning toward the mightyena, dawn would say, "your mightyena looks quite strong. as a matter of fact, he looks greatly healthy and well taken care of. i'm sure he could knock this tower down with just a simple tackle." once he was done speaking to .

[break][break]

he'd turn toward @bronze , "i apologize for the trouble they must have caused you. you must know how it can be when one allows their excitement to take over. though his expression may come off as negative, it could also be interpreted within a positive manner--such as excitement, right?" his head, once more, craned toward . a simple smile given.

[break][break]

"if you'd like to battle, i wouldn't mind being your opponent. allow me to help with that excitement!" dawn offered, or so he would if they weren't interrupted.

[break][break]

note: tl;dr cadis has entered. of course, to those not rocket, he's simply known as dawn grandier, a well-known coordinator; you can know him already or not to save introduction, but either or is fine! to those who are rocket, you should know already what to, and not to, call him in public. but he's entered, is trying to mend the situation with a natu sitting atop of his hand. he's holding an electric handheld fan right now. offered kyle a battle.

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

natu

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

samurott

rufflet

staryu

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
@all of u

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#DFDFE5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 11:28:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]we kill the lights

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]and put on a show it's all a lie but you'd never know

Did he ask her to lavish praise upon Bronze? Lenora stares, a blank and empty smile on her face, as she tries to figure out what his goal is in complimenting the enemy. She doesn't have too long to ponder it as a familiar voice catches her attention and Lenora brightens almost immediately. She turns to face Dawn.

[break][break]

Lenora allows him to talk and attempt to sooth over the situation. For a change, she grows quiet.

magnus the scolipede

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 16:04:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"ever occurred to you that a negative reaction is exactly what i wanted?" he responds to @bronze with a grumble.

@lenora doesn't seem to talk afterwards either.

another person enters the scene -- . he appreciates his concern, in case the intent behind them was not to condescend. "please don't patronize me." it makes him feel awkward when people start praising him out of the blue after all. besides that, there was a more pressing matter: the festival mood's dead.

no one wanted to play besides the man in front of him. at best, the only war they're doing is the normal inter-team shit talking. if it's just the two of them going at each other, it was nothing more than a normal pokemon battle instead of an actual 'war' as the festival suggests. he would be fine with it, but he doesn't do well with audience.

"uh, maybe tomorrow instead?" he asks, more chipper than earlier. "when people actually want to play the game."

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 20:40:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

Eyes of burnished, faintly metallic bronze shift to the newcomer, briefing flickering over the man as Bronze takes an inventory, assessing. These Garnets really did go all in on the bohemian facade, didn't they?

The eyes lingering upon the one with the handheld fan narrowed to sharpened slivers, Bronze's suspicion burgeoning as the man proceeded to smoothly mediate, slipping into the role with a slick sort of ease that reminded the Johto native of a pandering politician. He didn't like that sort of falsely benign manner of speech, the way he strove to be too nice to everyone - it stank of insincerity.[break][break]

Leaning his head to one side, left hand shifting to rest upon his hip and strong features schooled into a cool remoteness, Bronze said, "I prefer to see things as they truly are, not to allow my sentiments or wishes to colour my perception. By all means, though - battle this one, it might slake his thirst for chaos, if only briefly."[break][break]

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#8F5E0C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:500px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1D1E20;border-bottom:10px solid #8F5E0C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:500px;height:100px;background-color:#8F5E0C;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:250px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:15px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#1D1E20;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 21:45:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]onto the despair side, it's shangri-la when i'm with you

dawn stared at the brazen man, @bronze . then he stared back toward who had rejected him and saw his words, spoken from a genuine heart, as patronizing. dawn dropped his handheld electronic fan. he'd look back toward @lenora , with eyes resembling that of a puppy, as natu simply remained perched atop of his head.

[break][break]

tears began to well-up beneath his eye sockets. was it his fault? did he say something cruel?! had he been too patronizing?! he continued to stare @lenora , until, when suddenly, he busted into a hysterical cry. running into @lenora 's arms and clinging to her shoulders. "i-i'm an awful member! eviscerate me, execute me, i deserve to be put up on a stake and burned to death like the disgusting human being that i am!" releasing lenora, he'd turn to face @bronze and .

[break][break]

he'd prostrate himself and, then, quickly began to slam his covered forehead into the ground repeatedly. "forgive my impudance! i'm a disgrace, an oaf, i have no right to speak such a way to the unsullied!" this was dawn. he was an eccentric. though he had his moment of being levelheaded, he was, in fact, not very confident outside when it came to public interaction outside of contests. he had moments where he was clumsy, mild mannered, eccentric, and a bit of a scaredy cat. but, when on stage, he had a sudden...tone about him. as rocket boss? well, that was something left to be discovered by outsiders.

[break][break]

he continued to repent and beg for forgiveness. going as so far to cling to 's mightyena soon after, "forgive me, mightyena!!" hugging it tightly without warning. all while dawn's natu, then, flew off the top of dawn's head and landed upon @bronze 's shoulder. simply staring straight ahead and ignoring their surrounding.

[break][break]

"the one thing i hate most is letting down others!" he cried aloud. but then, wait, he noticed natu was gone for his head felt lighter. he'd shout, his hands clasped upon his head screaming in wonder as to where his pokemon went. looking left, looking right, he'd suddenly fall upon his back, briefly unconscious. "i'm such a bad t-trainer, not even my pokemon wish to be with me. n-natu, where are you..." the sun beamed down from above as he looked into the sky. all he saw was a bright light, "ah, god. is that you? i'm ready to ascend. i have no place in this world. i lost my natu, i've belittled strangers ( ), and i've disappointed an elder (@bronze ). i even let @lenora down, i have no place in this world. please, kill me." what an overdramatic man he could be.

natu

samurott

rufflet

staryu

@all of u

[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#DFDFE5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 21:56:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]we kill the lights

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]and put on a show it's all a lie but you'd never know

Lenora tenses for a moment before wrapping her arms around Dawn. She pats his back and casts the other two an uncharacteristically scathing look. Then he tears himself away and Lenora watches as he proceeds with his show of drama, wincing every time his head connects with the sand.

[break][break]

As Dawn continues his theatrics, Lenora glances for her forgotten cocktail, waiting until it's over with. After all, she's not the one who upset him. She walks away to go grab the drink and returns, just in time for Dawn to implore they kill him.

[break][break]

"You really ought to apologize to him," Lenora says, tsking in disappointment. She crouches down and smooths hair from the man's face. "He was being so nice and you two were so - so mean! Come here, Dawn, have a bit of pina colada."

[break][break]

She fits her hand under his head and lifts it, offering the drink as if it were the nectar of the gods, bound to bring him back to life. Her eyes flicker back up to Bronze and Kyle and she sticks her tongue out to show them just how disappointed she is.

magnus the scolipede

[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 3:05:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

@lenora

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

Bronze simply...Stared. The simpering fool was crying.. Actually, genuinely reduced to a blubbering heap upon the floor, tears streaming down his face as he pleaded and begged - even going so far as to smack his head repeatedly upon the ground. If the man expected sympathy, chagrin or pity in response to his abrupt and childish outburst, he would get none of it from Bronze. The large man simply looked down upon the pathetic creature with his lips curled in disgust.[break][break]

To Lenora, he rolled he eyes, flicking a dismissive hand at Cadis and stating, tone coloured with disdain, "Stating a preference is hardly being 'mean'. This is either an act or your friend is unfit for general social interaction - honestly, reduced to this from a mere offhanded comment? Ridiculous."[break][break]

[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:500px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1D1E20;border-bottom:10px solid #8F5E0C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:500px;height:100px;background-color:#8F5E0C;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:250px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:15px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#1D1E20;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 4:48:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

as @lenora went to fetch dawn a drank. he'd come to sit up and simply traced his left index across the sand. he'd take the drink upon her return, "t-thank you, lenora..." as @lenora spoke with bronze. he merely minded his business, sadly sipping his drink in defeat of his inability to stop over-reading. it wasn't until @bronze attacked his character, he'd spit his drink out to the side.

[break][break]

"a-a-a-act?! unfit?!" he was a disgrace! this man, whom he barely knew, was so quick to judge him. sure, he was a bit of a character! but to insult him in such a way, it wounded him to the core. "give me death!" he'd bury his head into the sand. a muffling cry could be heard underneath the sand with which his buried head resided in.

[break][break]

wait, he just remembered. sticking his head out of the sand upon gasping for air. turning toward @lenora , he'd ask, "has fishel readied the tea?" having forgotten all about the embarrassment and shame he felt within himself. he'd remember that there was tea to be had. "we can invite them to have some with us!" turning toward and @bronze , he'd ask the duo, smiling, "care to join us for some refreshments? we have room, then we can get back to the fighting afterwards!" dawn offered. [break][break]

natu, still, remained upon bronze's shoulder.

natu

samurott

rufflet

staryu

this is fun, hehe. been forever since i played someone so erratic.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 16:52:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle honestly did not know how to act in front of a crying man that begged his forgiveness. it came as a surprise, and almost a first time experience. usually, it was him doing the begging just so he doesn't have to do anything.

"you're... weird."

the words escaped him, finding himself blurting out his thoughts directly in front of without a filter. at the very least, they weren't as demeaning as @bronze 's words.

he turns to @lenora , who then tells him what he should do. "i should?" he repeats. before he could say anything, starts to hug his mightyena, who yelps in surprise, not having expected someone to grab onto him. kyle lets him do as he please. if anything goes wrong, he'd just turn his eyes away from his pokemon so they can do what they want (i.e. maul).

"i'm, uh, sorry, i guess."

he wasn't sure if he heard him or not, but a series of acts happened afterwards, none of which kyle understood. all he knew is that he eventually invites them for tea.

"what is it with people and teas in summer?" he thought cold beverages would have been more popular in this season to be honest, but it seems like he just wasn't updated on the current trends.

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 8:01:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

Bronze was, in a word, bemused. His initial irritation had given way to a rising sense of disbelief - was he really seeing this? Was it part of some sort of..Gag? An act? He hadn't heard anything about there being cameras on the event, but perhaps there was - or maybe this clown was just hamming it up on the off chance there was some about. That was the only way Bronze could rationialise a fully grown adult literally burying their head in the sand. [break][break]

And just like that, the peculiar man changed topic, switching to an utterly different mood as swiftly as one might flick a switch. It was...Unsettling. Perhaps deliberately so? It would be an excellent tactic at keeping an opponent off balance, if that was the case. If not, it was very possible that the man suffered from some sort of condition. This made Bronze wary and a touch uncertain, but he shrugged the sentiment off and instead focused on the topic of the offer itself. "I could always use a cup of tea, I suppose." He flicked his attention to the moron with the dogs for a beat, explaining, "There is a school of thought that if you drink warm beverages in the heat, your body deals with it better." A pause, and then, "That, and people just like tea, no matter the weather."[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 11:03:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","nameBG"]

[attr="class","nameLeft"]

[attr="class","nameScreen"]

[attr="class","nameIMG"]

[attr="class","nameTag"]@tag

[attr="class","nameNote"]note here, these can be pretty long

[attr="class","nameBody"]

"Wow everyone here looks like they create Youtube makeup vlogs for a living." Said the dark green haired man in full black, as he approached. He had expected there to be a full on war zone, but apparently there was instead a tea party. "Except the big guy. And Kyle. Why aren't we fighting, exactly?" [break][break]

ulla

[newclass=.nameBG]background-color:#161617;height:380px;width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameLeft]background-color:#eee;height:380px;width:150px;float:left;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameLeft IMG]-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-transform:scale(1.35);[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameScreen]height:380px;width:150px;float:left;background-color:#ffe400;margin-left:-150px;opacity:.7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameIMG]float:left;margin:22px;margin-left:-125px;opacity:.9999999;border:#161617 5px solid;height:325px;width:175px;overflow:hidden;transition:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameIMG IMG]transition:.3s;transition-delay:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameIMG:hover IMG]-webkit-filter:brightness(60%);transition:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameBody]width:205px;float:right;height:350px;overflow:auto;padding:0 15px 0 20px;border-top:#161617 15px solid;border-bottom:#161617 15px solid;border-right:#161617 10px solid;margin-left:-40px;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#ddd;border:#161617 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameTag]margin-top:-100px;margin-bottom:15px;text-shadow:#161617 0 0 1px;opacity:0;transition:.3s;transition-delay:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameTag a]color:#eee!important;text-decoration:none;font-family:comfortaa!important;font-size:11px;font-weight:400!important;text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameNote]font-family:muli;font-size:10px;width:80%;color:#a1a1a1;opacity:0;transition:.3s;line-height:12px;transition-delay:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameIMG:hover .nameTag, .nameIMG:hover .nameNote]opacity:.99999;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Comfortaa][googlefont=Varela Round][googlefont=Muli]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 11:36:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he motions his arms to morgan as he enters the scene and says his mind in simpler terms. his eyes go from one person to the other, wanting them to answer the question @valyx presented.

"thank you," he says exasperatedly.

he doesn't answer his question and lets the others speak their mind. he didn't get the memo that the entire festival was about which house hosts the best tea party instead of, you know, the traditional back and forth fighting.

@tags

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 18:20:59 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

Seemed as if the only place that was not in dire chaos at the moment was the garnet base. Entering the place the young blonde immediately saw the coordinator called dawn grandier. Whilst he was not surprised that the co-ordinator was since it was an inclusive event for the whole of the region to enjoy, even had attented.

Whilst, it was peaceful that no one was fighting it, did seem questionable as to why this was the case. @valyx asked the question that could of been on a lot of peoples mind. Making his presence known by near the entrance of the hall, "that is because garnet values are not in tandem with savage values like the others. They value beauty over all."

Whilst what morgan said was not necessarily wrong, the young dragon trainer was severely underestimating them. But at the moment it was very unlikely for his words to come and bite him.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 19:13:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

Bronze lifted broad shoulders in an easy shrug, gesturing at the assembled individuals as the newcomer asked his question. "We're not fighting because it's the first day, and the Garnets aren't terribly interested at the moment - a sentiment I happen to agree with for now, so I assented to a momentary truce. It's better to get to know future rivals, anyway, wouldn't you say?" Time enough for mayhem later on, after all, and after the opening salvo at dawn, he had a feeling moments of peace would be a rarity.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
garnet warfront
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 3:12:33 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
She's not really sure why she's here, honestly - or how she ended up here. But, spotting , she quickly rushes over to him, giving a little tug on his arm. "Have you seen Mateo? Is he here? I can't find him anywhere," like a distressed wife - yes, wife - she complains and wails to him with a dramatized little sniffle. "I know we're supposed to be enemies and all right now, but can I borrow a mightyena to track-" She pauses in the midst of her request, her emerald gaze flickering about and between the various gathered few.

Oh.

Were they in the middle of something?

"....Hi!"
What? Ignoring them all would've been rude. 
mostly @ kyle // idk