harbor hearts [s]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 4:28:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
Good on the inside isn't enough! Bring it outside every day, too!
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

oh whoops

THEME

everyday date
Sigmund laughed. "Oh, uh... I guess your priorities shifted a bit? Or at least, I thought I'd remembered you saying something about joining an academy..." His eyes shifted away for a moment in thought... then focused back on Sarah with a gleam of playfulness in the hazel of his irises. "Still, it's really sweet that you'd wanna stay close to me. To be honest... I do, too. So yeah, you're pretty much right." He admitted.

Just then, the waiter returned with their drinks on a platter. He carefully removed them from said platter and placed them on their table. Despite the fact that the mint tea had been placed on Sarah's side, and he'd stuck Sigmund with the glass of water she'd ordered, the man didn't seem to care and promptly made his leave once more. The blonde amusedly snorted at the act, locking eyes with Sarah again before gesturing towards the mint tea that had been meant for him. "Wanna try it? I'll try the new and exciting thing you ordered." He jested, picking up the glass of water and sipping it before feigning amazement with his expression. "WOW. You order the weirdest things, Sarah! Where is this from?!"

Despite the teasing, he fully intended on discussing what they had just been talking about further. He really did want her to try the mint tea, though. He loved sharing new experiences with her. I mean, of course he would, right? He was head-over-heels in love with her, after all.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 12:49:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

[attr="class","uthegood"]

[break][break]
"Tea?" Sarah repeated. "No thank you."[break][break]

Yeah, Sarah wasn't a fan of drinks that weren't water. It wasn't because they never tasted good or anything, but instead because she knew no matter what else it was, water was always better for you, or at least she thought. After all, water was the only natural liquid that you needed, and all of the nutrients you needed could be acquired from food alone. So why try something else?[break][break]

Sigmund mocked her choice of drink openly, and Sarah was privy to the playful nature of what he said. His personality wasn't so different from a stereotypical Emolga, and that irony wasn't lost on Sarah. [break][break]

"I do love you enough to move here," Sarah said. "But my dad also needs help tending to the pokemon."

[attr="class","udlz"]
this is beginning to feel like
[break]THE LONG WINDED[break]
blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

[attr="class","utheugly"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 22:13:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

get a mr. mime pa dandy

THEME

everyday date
After shrugging and switching their drinks back to the way they were meant to be placed, Sigmund removed a straw from its paper packaging as he listened to Sarah. His fair-skinned complexion made it easy to see the slight blush on his cheeks when she told him she loved him enough to move here, and he tried not looking at her too gushy-like when she had said it. But it was hard. Instead, he tried focusing back on his straw as he stuck it into his glass of mint iced tea and gently stirred the ice around. They'd garnished it with a mint leaf and it, too, whirled around.

"Hmm..." He hummed to himself, eventually plucking a sweetener packet out from the little basket at the table before tearing it open and depositing its contents into his drink. As he continued stirring his drink around with his straw, ensuring the sweetener crystals dissolved all the way, he finally spoke. "Well... if he knew you were going here for school or as part of something important... maybe he'd feel inclined to hire someone to help. Or maybe we can train a Mr. Mime who'd be willing to help." He added with a joking smile.

Though, really, he was only half-joking. Mr. Mime were often known to make great and happy butlers.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 0:17:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

[attr="class","uthegood"]

"Maybe..." Sarah said, her eyes also gazing down at the table in front of her. Sarah's father had always been a hardworking man who loved pokemon more than anything. He had raised his fair share of pokemon, certainly more than the ordinary person. He was also such a great trainer that some of that knowledge has passed on to her passively.[break][break]

"I'd miss him for sure," Sarah said, but she was also thinking about so much else. She wanted all of what life had to offer, and whether she'd say it out loud or not... there was that part of her that was afraid Sigmund might move on if she didn't move. Sarah straightened her glasses.[break][break]

"Lots of people leave for pokemon journeys even when they're much younger than I am... so it's not ridiculous." Sarah added. "But I'd be moving here for you.."[break][break]

She felt too pathetic saying it that way. In reality, she hated that Sigmund had agreed and decided to leave in the first place... but she simply felt so attached to him at this point that no matter where he went...[break][break]

"But anyway, I'm here for 2 weeks, so lets make the most of it."

[attr="class","udlz"]
this is beginning to feel like
[break]THE LONG WINDED[break]
blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

[attr="class","utheugly"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 0:49:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

to stay or not to stay

THEME

everyday date
Sigmund hated feeling that there was more Sarah wanted to say but didn't. It made him feel sort of like... a bad boyfriend? Like, perhaps, he should already know how she feels without her having to tell him. He wasn't smart— neither in an academic sense or a social one, and he knew that. The only thing he could boast about himself was a (usually) happy can-do attitude and an uncanny knowledge of Pokémon he received from poring over encyclopedias as a kid. Regardless, he wanted to help.

He just didn't know how.

Sigmund wished he could relate but, even with his dad gone for the time being, he couldn't necessarily say he missed him. The man was hardly ever there to begin with. But he tried to imagine what it would have felt like to move to a whole different region without his mom (instead of moving to one with her), and he felt it. He definitely didn't want Sarah to have to go through that if she didn't want to, that would be terrible. But it was clear she was desperate to find some sort of middle-ground.

When she decided to look on the brighter side of things, Sigmund seamlessly shifted to that state of mind. "Yes, let's." He added, his smile wide and sincere. "Even if you don't decide to stay, I can at least show you what you'd be missing out on. Hoenn's a crazy place."
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW