aromatherapy [w/c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aromatherapy [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 13:42:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

there are benefits and drawbacks to settling in one place.

the young woman's mawile is worse for wear, the woman herself caked with ash, long red hair dulled gray. this is not an accident. her objective is clear and her story is prepared. that little house comes into view.

the route has its charm. she can understand why someone would choose to make their home here. she's in the neighborhood, so she's decided to pay a visit to someone interesting on her radar; a personal venture, a curiosity. the coming days demand it. that's all.

pokemon in her arms, worried mask on her face, she knocks.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aromatherapy [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2018 4:12:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

living on this route, running the business she does, patricia finds herself the recipient of all kinds of visitors. usually trainers and usually young ones, but really all sorts in the grand scheme of things.

scientists who want to inquire about her garden out front, hikers that want to know about the caves, and all manners of tourists who simply want to look at her wares. so when there's a knock on the door she isn't the slightest bit caught off guard by it.

she sets aside the tools for her daily chores. the watering pail for her houseplants is put away and the duster for the corners and edges of the house is slipped into a drawer. her steps towards the door are quick but unhurried, and when she answers the smile on her face is wide and inquisitive.

of course it doesn't last long. the sight of a woman cradling their pokemon is enough to turn hospitality to worry, and the corners of her lips bow under the weight of it.

"come on in."

she doesn't wait for a request, simply opens her door and turns to walk into a back room.

@ezra

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aromatherapy [w/c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 4:43:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"thank youー thank you so muchー"

the sweet, hospitable young woman who opens the door is met with crocodile tears, leaving pale lines through the ash that paints the redhead's face. the act is much easier once the scene is put into motion. her words, her manufactured feelings, come naturally.

"i'm so glad you're really here," her speech is hurried as she accepts the unspoken invitation, stumbling urgently over the threshold and into the house proper. the inclination is to follow, so that's exactly what she does. the opportunity to see more of the home is a welcome one.

"i don't know what i'd do if i hadn't found you... people can be so cruel..." volunteering too much information up front was a classic tell. she would wait for questions, if any, before carrying on. conversation wasn't her priority in the first place. for now, she stood in the doorway pressing foreheads together with her pokemon.

(were the gesture sincere, mawile might have even been able to forget who had inflicted her injuries in the first place.)