Katherine Fairburne
mirror mirror on the wall [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 16:57:24 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
I want you to know
I'm a mirrorball I'll show you every version of yourself
tonight ❥
[attr="class","katherine"]
Katherine doesn't particularly know what to expect from the battle frontier. She has heard rumors and stories of the gym and most importantly the man it belonged to. And while she had met Fernando a couple of times now— it was hard to tell which of those accusations were baseless and which were true.

For such a public figure, he was shrouded by more mystery than one would expect.

She'd scheduled her challenge a couple of weeks prior to this day, finding the first available spot and signing up for it. The receptionist warned her that Fernando was a busy man and had a line of other trainers who'd love to challenge him, almost as if saying 'please show up'.

And she did.

The same receptionist is the one to direct Katherine towards the arena with a smile, making some small talk along the way. She's offered a smile and a couple of nods, but the Rocketess's attention is focused on the gym itself— she's drawing inspiration from this one for her own.

After the woman departs and leaves Katherine alone - all she has left to do is wait for Fernando to show up.

template by rem of WW

[googlefont=Dancing Script]
[newclass=.katherine b]color: #a552bb[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 7:15:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]And surprisingly, he shows up.

It’s not often that Fernando makes a personal visit to his gym. That’s why he requires adequate notice prior to a challenge. It allows him to gauge if it’s worth visiting to take on the challenge in person. For most, they’ll never get a chance to battle the man himself. Why waste his time when a machine will suffice?

So you’re replacing Alfric?

Fernando chuckles to himself, gauging Mauville’s new Gym Leader from a distance. Only when he’s a battlefield apart does he recognize her. Among the sea of acquaintances, it’s rare for him to recognize someone a month after meeting them. In Katherine’s case, she proves the exception. There’s no way he can forget someone with a first impression like that. However, some habits die hard. He can’t recall her name.

How skilled of a trainer do you consider yourself? Are you just here for an easy badge or did you want me to really test you?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 21:59:22 GMT
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat:900|Raleway:900,000][nospaces][newclass=.sacred_starewrap]width:499px;height:400px;background:#e8e8e8;overflow:hidden[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost]width:240px;height:270px;padding-right:10px;line-height:1.3em;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto;font-size:11px;color:#555;float:left;margin-top:25px;margin-left:30px[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost b]color:#022980;font-family:Roboto;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starelyric]width:265px;line-height:1em;float:left;position:relative;margin-left:-250px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:28px;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:900;margin-top:320px;color:#fff;text-shadow:#c7c7c7 1px 1px;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareimage]width:200px;height:400px;margin-top:-400px;float:right;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/nD1tQdg/lets-test-this-2-hover.png);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_staretag]float:left;margin-left:23px;margin-top:400px;background:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);padding:8px 0px 7px 0px;width:80%;font-family:Montserrat;font-size:8.5px;border-radius:10px;color:#022980;font-weight:900;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_staretag a]font-family:Montserrat!important;font-size:8.5px!important; color:#022980!important;font-weight:900!important;text-transform:uppercase!important[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareimage:hover .sacred_staretag]margin-top:350px;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareaccent]border-top:120px solid transparent;border-left:200px solid #022980;margin-top:280px;margin-left:-10px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar ]background-color:#fff;width:3px; [/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#022980;border-radius:10% [/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass]
[attr="class","sacred_starewrap"]
[attr="class","sacred_starepost"]
"Uh-huh. I am lucky to have her as my predecessor. Mauville wouldn't be where it's at today if it wasn't for Cait."
[break][break]
"Well, I consider myself to be more skilled than most of our co-workers, so I'd say..." The brief pause between Katherine's words indicates that a second thought is needed, but such wasn't the case. Her reply comes out naturally, oozing the same arrogance that flowed within her veins. "Good. Good enough that I am certain I won't disappoint you."
[break][break]
At least not here or today. Beyond this battle, she wouldn't be able to make the same promise. After all, her ties to Rocket meant that betrayal was imminent and inevitable within this line of work.
[break][break]
"If I was here for an easy badge, I'd have simply requested one of the challenges that put you at a disadvantage, you know. Give me a real test."
[break][break]
The gym leader retrieves a Pokeball from within her bag, sending out her Sableye. It seemed like she'd already made her choice for her partner in this battle.
[break][break]

[break][break]
notes: ---

[attr="class","sacred_starelyric"]
[attr="class","sacred_stareaccent"]
[attr="class","sacred_stareimage"]
[attr="class","sacred_staretag"]
[attr="class","sacred_credit"]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 9:03:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“If you set my standards up that high then you’re only setting yourself up for failure.MISTY TERRAIN seeps out of the sleeves of his shirt, oozing from his buttoned up collar. They set up the arena in the secretions of his own excitement. “But I’m glad someone else recognizes that most of these were in favor of the challenger.

Her request for a real test comes in the form of a Tapu Fini. From the obscurity of Fernando’s very own MISTY TERRAIN is the very master that bestowed him such powers. It stares at her Sableye and then back at her, unfazed at their challenge. With a CALM MIND, the Legendary Pokemon places both hands forward as if to summon the essence of its power.

Survive for ten minutes. If you impress me before then, I’ll consider it your win. Good luck, challenger.

All around them, the field starts to muddle itself in a sea of pink fogginess.

Battle routine set!

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 17:03:43 GMT
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat:900|Raleway:900,000][nospaces][newclass=.sacred_starewrap]width:499px;height:400px;background:#e8e8e8;overflow:hidden[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost]width:240px;height:270px;padding-right:10px;line-height:1.3em;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto;font-size:11px;color:#555;float:left;margin-top:25px;margin-left:30px[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost b]color:#022980;font-family:Roboto;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starelyric]width:265px;line-height:1em;float:left;position:relative;margin-left:-250px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:28px;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:900;margin-top:320px;color:#fff;text-shadow:#c7c7c7 1px 1px;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareimage]width:200px;height:400px;margin-top:-400px;float:right;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/nD1tQdg/lets-test-this-2-hover.png);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_staretag]float:left;margin-left:23px;margin-top:400px;background:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);padding:8px 0px 7px 0px;width:80%;font-family:Montserrat;font-size:8.5px;border-radius:10px;color:#022980;font-weight:900;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_staretag a]font-family:Montserrat!important;font-size:8.5px!important; color:#022980!important;font-weight:900!important;text-transform:uppercase!important[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareimage:hover .sacred_staretag]margin-top:350px;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareaccent]border-top:120px solid transparent;border-left:200px solid #022980;margin-top:280px;margin-left:-10px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar ]background-color:#fff;width:3px; [/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#022980;border-radius:10% [/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass]
Tapu Fini wasn't the pokemon Katherine expected to meet here today, let alone fight against. Despite the fact that this wasn't her first time seeing it, the feeling of surprise took over her expression just as it did before, in Littleroot. There's less adrenaline involved this time around, if only because no life was at stake. There was no giant tree to worry about.
[break][break]
The MISTY TERRAIN provides a smokescreen of sorts, painting the battlefield with shades of pink that bleed into one another. She takes a moment to admire its beauty before regaining her focus.
[break][break]
"Ten minutes. Got it." She was naive to expect a traditional battle from a man who had the liberty of breaking every and any rule if he so desired. WILL O WISP would have been the first move to consider if it wasn't for the combat terrain, and so, the Sableye opts to start with something else.
[break][break]
No word parts from the woman's lips. An order isn't necessary for the ghost-type to recognize that an ICY WIND is expected, and so, Amethyst naturally delivers. A cold breeze blows forth, carrying some of the fae dust that the air was contaminated with.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 9:31:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The lack of an order comes as a welcome surprise. Fernando’s lips twist into a wry smile as he notices the MISTY TERRAIN get swept up by the ICY WIND. “Execute!” comes the command and his Tapu Fini obliges. In the face of a mere wind, the Alolan Pokemon threatens to buffet the opponent with a must more drastic BLIZZARD. There's no need to think when the answer is that obvious.

With no real reason to strain his attention on the battle, Fernando opens himself up to small talk. "So, how're you enjoying the change in lifestyle. I imagine serving desserts is a drastic difference compared to serving badges."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 21:22:52 GMT
The blizzard provides the ghost-type with a makeshift of a smokescreen, almost. It's enough that a simple DAZZLING GLEAM is used to fill in the blanks and blind Tapu Fini temporarily. Thankfully, they only had one goal - survive. It didn't matter how ineffective their attacks might have been.
[break][break]
Shortly after being pelted by the snowy storm, Sableye dips into her own shadow. She takes advantage of the situation and attempts to remain obscured for as long as possible.
[break][break]
"It's not that different actually." Katherine still had to pretend to like people, maybe even more than before. "I still have to hand people stuff and smile while doing it, you know?"
[break][break]
"But I like it. I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't think I'd enjoy it."
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 2:43:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Intuitive. Impressive.

Fernando says nothing as the match organically unfolds. Using the DAZZLING GLEAM from behind the cover of BLIZZARD buys them ample time to react. However the veil is a double-edged sword. As sure as they cannot discern the Sableye’s position, the same should be true for their opponents. At least in normal circumstances. Regardless, the Tapu Fini responds in kind with a retaliatory outburst of DAZZLING GLEAM.

Whatever trickery that may have unfolded underneath the frosty remnants of Tapu Fini’s last attack will come to light as the blinding attack pierces through the glacial mist.

You smile when handing out your badges?” It’s more quirky than curious; it goes without saying that he’s stepped on more than a few League toes. “I’ll expect the same when I visit Mauvillle.

His attention never leaves the battlefield. Eye glaze over where he predicts the Sableye to be, smiling to himself. “How long have you had your Sableye?

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 19:39:53 GMT
“I usually do, yes. As long as the battle wasn’t excruciatingly boring.” It’s what she asked and expected from her challengers, really. Impress her once, and you’d most likely earn your badge. Visiting her gym meant that no easy battles would be given, regardless of whether it's a challenger’s first official match or their eighth.
[break][break]
It couldn’t be that hard.
[break][break]
Tapu Fini responds with a burst of DAZZLING GLEAM of their own, casting more light inside the arena. It’s expected, of course. They are a fairy-type and pressing on Sableye’s weakness is the right course, the easy one. Her pokemon would have done the same.
[break][break]
“Ah. Less than you’d expect, I am sure. I actually bought her off. It wasn’t some big auction, but she supposedly belonged to some trainer who failed to recognize her true power.” Ghost-types were often misunderstood, so it was no surprise. “Didn’t even bother to name her. But I did.”
[break][break]
“Amethyst.”
[break][break]
As if on cue, the ghost-type reveals themselves after traveling through the shadows in the room. It rises to a stand near the Legendary, the ruby gem on its chest glowing wildly. A snap of Katherine’s fingers instructs the pokemon to shoot off a POWER GEM.
[break][break]
The beam is directed at the eyes of the fairy-type, intent on blinding them for as long as possible. Frankly, they'd settle for just enough time for Sableye to reposition again.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2020 16:43:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Ah. Lovely.

The story about her Sableye parallels his own with several of his unidentified Pokemon. Zygarde, Shaymin, even Type:Null had been purchased from trainers who fail to recognize how unique these Pokemon truly were. However, hearing his own story repeated to him does little to excite him.

The POWER GEM comes from a blind angle, a trick of the trade for most ghost types, which renders Tapu Fini momentarily blind. Exactly where the opponent wants them. Unfortunately, despite its status as a Legendary, Tapu Fini proves to be the most petty and vindictive of them all. There’s no need to see when it comes to flooding the room.

The action is reactive, on instinct, giving little time to maneuver around it. The moment the world goes white the water start to gush from the Pokemon’s inner shell. A surging SURF sweeps out in all directions, leaving the only true safety point directly above the epicenter.

"So when are you tackling the Elite Four challenge?"

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 5:20:24 GMT

[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

Such a massive wave of SURF isn’t what Katherine or her ghost of a partner expect - but she is quick to act in leading her Sableye.

A burst of light flashes from a gem that’s attached to her ankle bracelet, flooding the room and filling it with light. The transformation that Sableye undergoes is a unique one: mega-evolution. This specific species grew their own gems into weapons and shields, which allows the Sableye to defend itself against the Legendary’s attack.

“Stay still, Amethyst.”

Her large ruby shield is plunged into the floor, cementing itself almost like a pillar that the pokemon holds onto.

And as expected, the wave gushes ahead and is split by the shield as if it was a real-life wave breaker. It drains the pokemon of its health, albeit less so. The damage is lessened for the mere cost of sticking close to the Tapu.

“Hm… Who knows? Maybe when I finally decide that I want a bigger salary and some of the obsessed stans and have.” Katherine’s smirk is as good as a confession: a fatter check is certainly something she’d love to have.

The battle of their pokemon continues when her Sableye wills another source of light into life. METAL BURST is executed for the sole purpose of blinding the water-type further, if such a thing is even possible.

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 16:33:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh!” Fernando’s excitement is almost childlike as he watches the transformation unfold. It’s his first encounter with this particular species so he treasures the additional notch on his belt of experience. He wears it like a proud badge, inquisitive in nature. “So Sableye can do it too? Interesting!

And it goes without saying that with the added power the Pokemon is more than enough to stand tall against the attack. “They say any trainer capable of controlling a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve is good enough for a shot at the gauntlet. Beating it is something else but to the trainer who does, I’ll make it worth their while.

The METAL BURST vibrates with the same intensity of the SURF if not moreso. Tapu Fini has to project a PROTECT just to keep itself from rattling at the same frequency, bracing against the barrier as its own power works against it. The green shield cracks underneath the pressure but holds long enough to eat up the attack. Behind it, the Tapu Fini starts to churn the MISTY TERRAIN around it, gathering the mist into something more solid.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 8:38:22 GMT

The sight of a PROTECT’s defensive barrier has never been so beautiful before. It buys Katherine and her Sableye more time— which is what they’re fighting for, really. It means that they’re on the right track.

The swirling mist seems to gather in preparation; a creation of sorts. It leaves the gym-leader guessing as to what it might conjure - but not without a command she issues.

“Whatever they’re trying, Amethyst, don’t let them pull it off.”

Whether if the ghost-type is capable of doing so or not is a whole other question, of course. Their ruby shield is charged with psychic energies before they bash it against the Tapu. The ZEN HEADBUTT is quick thanks to the close proximity between the pokemon.

“I disagree. The evolution obviously provides plenty of power, but not a lot of trainers use it well. Most of them think that brute force is the only way to win a battle.”

notes:

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2020 22:41:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"I suppose you've seen more Mega Evolutions than I have."

The only ones he's seen are from trainers that he's close to. Among them are Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. Presumably, even more have access to the technique but most of them have never had the chance to use it. It's a non-factor if they're taken out before they can evolve.

Her Sableye comes in even closer and with a swing of its ruby, the ZEN HEADBUTT lands a direct hit against the Tapu Fini's body. It recoils at the impact but never gives up channeling it's attack. For all intents and purposes, even by the time the Pokemon recoils, FLINCHING, it's already too late.

The MISTY TERRAIN contorts on its own accord once the Tapu Fini gives it the small windup it needs. After that, it takes a life all on its own, coagulating into a hulking figure that represents the island's tropical energies.

"But then again, sometimes brute force is all you need."

The room becomes entangled in a newfound weather effect. MISTY TERRAIN rains down like cotton candy, enriching the field with a prelude of what's to come. There's plenty of time to maneuver around but that means nothing when facing such a wide ranged attack. It all compounds into a large ball that spills forth, coming apart on its own accord, washing the entire battlefield in a terrible monsoon of intense fairy energy.

Even Fernando is thrown off his step by the raging winds, watching as portions of his Gym come undone.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2020 17:36:58 GMT

“I suppose so.”

Katherine’s smile persists, albeit growing a bit more timid and small at the sight of the deity’s emerging titan. The power of a legendary pokemon is not something she could misjudge or even question - there’s no doubt that her Sableye is incapable of rivaling whatever the Tapu had in store.

Before, maybe. But the usage of its signature Z-move shifts the tides of the battle completely. Until now, the gym leader and her partner were fighting against restless ripples in a sea, and perhaps some of its waves.

This, however, was a full-blown tsunami.

“Amethyst, BLACK HOLE. Absorb as much of it as you can.”

The dark-type Z-move that's being deployed is used for anything except for dealing damage. Instead, the light within the arena is sucked along with a fair amount of the fairy energy that the deity washes them with.

It’s a lot more than Sableye can handle and the remnants of the legendary’s attack prove to be lethal: crippling the pokemon and forcing it into a stagger, its shaky legs barely holding it standing.

“Can you still—”

The ruby shield drops to the floor first, and Sableye follows immediately afterward, confirming that it had fainted.

“..Ah.”

notes: