2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Doug vs Skyler (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 18:43:58 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"No." The expected response comes immediately, its playful undertone disguising the steely intent that lurks beneath it. No justification is forthcoming, the captain opting instead to lounge against the couch, amused at the hand that slaps her own away. "Get your own."

She's never fought against Doug and is unaware of his battle prowess - though his confidence does pull a lopsided smirk from her. "I definitely won the drinking contest, if only because I puked less." The teasing is accompanied by a prodding fingertip that pokes at his side, annoying. 

The rest of the night, though? A blur of half-remembered images and sounds with no clear context to help explain them. Try as she might, she can't even dig up any memory of a statue, regardless of what the tv has shown. 

"Guess we'll just hafta wait and see the scoreboards. Oh! Should be online, right?"

As if suddenly realizing that she was, in fact, missing a phone, Skyler looks around the apartment as if that might make one materialize. 

"You don't happen to have one on you, do you Scallywag?"

Des8C4hZ

I rolled, but we can totally decide on the result! 

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Doug vs Skyler (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 2:15:23 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
"Aw." Doug said immediately after in response, shit eating grin in place. "Fiiine. Actually, since you have 13 of'em, any ideas of where I can find one?"

Lapras were so elusive that they had once been (wrongfully) considered to be in danger of near extinction. Doug specialized in Bug-catching, to top it off; fishing was far from his comfort zone.

"Just give me a year and I'll drink ya under the table, Captn." He said as his smile pulled into a pout, narrowing his eyes at her. He couldn't remember much, but he had spent the vast majority of the morning emptying his stomach, so he couldn't exactly argue.

He tilted his head at her next question, before he began to pat himself around, finding a rectangle in his pocket a moment later.

A cracked screen greeted him as he pulled it out.

"... This thing was new." The youth whined under his breath as he flicked it open, slouching back against the couch with a sigh as he began to look through the records.

APIPXSGl

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Doug vs Skyler (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 23:55:50 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB