slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
benchmarks
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 17:05:58 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
An infant waddles about Kim’s office in a walker, banging into invisible walls and spinning the little wheel before her, slapping the squeaky horn as she did.

Kim eyes the child briefly, ensuring the Gothorita has her eyes on her before returning his gaze to Gina, a soft smile on his lips.

It’s nice to finally get to have a 1-on-1 with you Miss Gina. Forgive me for having a child present but it’s my day with her and I plan on spending the rest of it out with her after our talk.

The infant mumbles in the background, looking around the room wide-eyed and curious.

How’ve you been settling in?

@gina
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
benchmarks
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 20:56:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Entering Kim's office, Gina was surprised to find out that Kim's a father. It was unexpected, giving the nature of the work not many people would consider having children.

Overall she was impressed: being both a parent and a councilmember was no easy task. She sits down in the chair placed in front of the council desk. "Likewise, Mr.Kim and worry not, It's fine with me." She smiles kindly, eyes looking back towards the infant. "Better then I imagined." Her tones optimistic and she chuckles lightheartedly.

She glances at the curious infant and back at Kim, "Congratulations on becoming a father, she's very cute."
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
benchmarks
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 17:57:25 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Thank you.” He says with a kind tone and a soft smile. “She takes after me and her mother, mostly me though.” The air of his words are cocky, his ego very much present and forefront.

How about we get down to it then? Have you figured out what your role will be in the present council? Any other ventures you choose to pursue?

His hands steeple on the desk, resting in place as he listened intently.

@gina
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
benchmarks
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 2:14:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"I see" Gina responds politely. Gently chuckling in agreement. She adjusts her posture while speaking with her fellow councilman.

"Main focus is still team rocket. " Gina speaks with a small sigh, remembering information about excursions. The criminal organization growing in power and numbers. While the league continued to lose the trust of it's people.

"I'm interested in hearing what you think would be the best course of action." Gina refrains from saying more, curious about Kim's thoughts.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
benchmarks
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 23:37:42 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The best course of action with rocket?

He taps on the desk in thought, a sudden banging against the side of it calling attention to itself. Peering over to the source, tiny arms reach upwards, the toddler hopping gently in the walker in an attempt to be picked up.

Kim abides, and the child is quick to eye Gina, sitting quietly in Kim’s lap as he spoke.

The only real course I see at this point is a show of force.” Adjusting Lira in his hold, Kim furthers on.

When I was younger I was more tolerant of rocket’s presence. I figured “they aren’t stepping on my toes, what do they really matter?” If anything they were a mild inconvenience to me.”

“But then they overstayed.”

“And now suddenly that mild inconvenience turned into a major annoyance and the sanctity of my region is in shambles. Their presence alone is no less than terrorism.

He sighs, gently pushing away pens out of Lira’s reach as she grabs for them.

My initial stance, as with most, is diplomatic. Speak to them and try to come to a conclusion without the need for violence. But… you can’t reason with terrorist.” He muses with a smile.

So I believe a show of force would do wonders.

@gina
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
benchmarks
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 19:58:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Gina listens to Kim speak silently, observing as he cares for the toddler while they converse. Her brows raising briefly with the mention of force, her expression reverting back into a neutral one shortly after as he continues.

She nods in agreement, understanding why he thought so. Since she also shared the same perspective, she believed that with time the criminal organization would slink back into the shadows.

However they grew into a larger problem, one that would be difficult for the region to handle.

"It's commendable that you thought reasoning with them to be an option, but like you said. Negotiating with terrorists is near impossible. They gave us no choice, we are only left with removing them by force."

If they succeed in killing the heads of the organization, she was sure that the rest of them would crumble.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
benchmarks
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 4:06:06 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
And you Miss Gina?

Kim says, coming to a stand with the now fussy child, Lira mumbling in refute of her fathers prevention of her attempts at possible self harm.

Do you have any plans you would like to enact?

While he would be the first to usually tell his means of action, at the moment he was not in the position to vocalize his thoughts, the toddler now throwing a fit in his arms; tiny hands gripping at anything it could in order to free herself from the oppressive force of “the man”. Unluckily for Kim this meant anywhere near his face, bangs included.

"Lira..."

He mumbles with her hand gripping his bottom lip.

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
benchmarks
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 5:30:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"No, I don't." Gina admits with a sigh, a frown forming afterwards. Leaning back into the chair, she taps her nails against Kim's wooden desk. "I'll go along with whatever is planned, Mr.Essam." They couldn't afford to dawdle - they must act.

Kim's child begins to become fussy throughout their exchange, which was expected since she was only a toddler. soft chuckle breaks away from Gina, "Don't mind me, your child comes first" She states warmly.