Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Let's make him sober [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 22:09:43 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]The thrash was too quick and unpredictable for azumarill to really be able to register where an attack was coming form. [break][break]

So naturally, already being pushed way past it's limits with an overwhelming pokemon the water fairy passed out and fainted. Bryan let out a groan 'Damn, guess your beers are on me" he chuckled as he recalled his azumarill. "Your gator's fucking scary." he told the man. [break][break]

Suddenly a wave collided with bryan and he drank some seawater and spat it back out. "Ok can we like get the hell out of the water? I dont like the ocean anymore." he admitted as he started to move back over to the vessel they arrived on and headed over to one of his favorite dive bars.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Let's make him sober [HST]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 7:41:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: