5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:09:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Why won’t you stop following me?!”

The wailing became more obvious as the crowd parted, clearly there was something going on.

Hobbling as fast as he could to the next match he had for the day, Alexei was being followed by—well, the unfortunate Duskull that had forced its own capture while he was looking for a Drampa in the Safari Zone.

That red eye was ominous, okay?!

“Arceus, why did it have to be me?!” he continued as he parted the crowd, eager to get to where his next match was. Eventually, he arrived at the arena—Duskull following right after.

@giselle
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:21:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she couldn't keep track of where she was supposed to be and when she was supposed to be here. her phone alarm going off every so often as a reminder that she had a battle to be at. but at least for now she seemed to be here a bit early. with a smile and a wave she greeted her new opponent. "hey! hope you don't mind if we make this quick, i've got a lot on my plate right now." but she didn't want to rush him or anything.

-

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:54:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Honestly, same,” he called out—before realizing the voice sounded familiar…

“Miss Giselle?” he blinked.

“Well this is a surprise,” he continued with a grin on his face.

“Sure, this’ll be fast… you get first move.”

@giselle

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:59:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"oh, alexei! it's good to see you! let's get this moving so we can get onto the next shall we?" at least it was someone she knew.

"arsene go!" the foxes claws glowed as he headed towards the ghost type, night slash available and ready to hit hard. or at least hit something.

- night slash

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:08:15 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Now obviously Alexei had no control over this Duskull that was attached to him like some overly clingy stalker fan—

Seeing the incoming attack, though, the Ghost-type moved forward and then blew a strong blast of Will-O-Wisp flames at the fox, dodging the Night Slash in the process.

Duskull used Will-O-Wisp while dodging the Night Slash! Those claws be sharp

@giselle

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:30:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
will o' wisp hit hard, as expected. though the only damage it did was a lingering burn that was enough to cause some problems. especially since arsene was a wicked little creature that did whatever he chose when he chose. so of course instead of doing anything useful, he snarled at the duskull instead.

"oh... that's... nice..."

but really it wasn't.

- burned
- uses snarl

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:57:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The crafty thing about having a Ghost-type was that—

The Duskull had zigged and zagged away from the noisy attack, before staring at the fox with its singular red eye as hard as he could manage—attempting to Disable the last move that was used on him.

“What—are—you—doing?!” he exclaimed as the Duskull continued to float on its merry way.

Duskull used Disable on the Snarl attack! Bad loud noise hurty

@giselle

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:37:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she didn't know much about ghost types but the duskull was pretty skilled with battling it seemed. even if alexei seemed uncomfortable.

"do you not like ghost types much?"

arsene tried to snarl once more but the sound would not come out. frustrated once more the fox lunged at the ghost type to try and attack. a hit needed to land eventually right?

- burned, damaged by burn
- uses night slash

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:53:57 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The question pretty much hit the nail on the proverbial head.

All he could do was nod in her direction mutely.

“Long story about it. I—I can tell you later after the match if you want t-to know why,” he stammered.

Basically the Duskull was doing his thing, and even if the Night Slash forced his ectoplasmic form backwards, this was going to hurt even more—a sudden breath of noxious purple globules went flying at the fox Pokémon.

It was a Toxic attack!

Duskull gets hit by Night Slash and retaliates with Toxic! Ghostie is :ANGERY: now

@giselle

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:58:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it seemed like this battle wasn't really going to go their way either. but it was fine. sometimes giselle felt like arsene needed to be knocked down a couple pegs with how he acted towards her and the rest of the team and just everyone in general really.

"you don't have to! i don't want to pressure you really."

the poison hit hard as arsene wobbled, coughing a bit at the toxins in his system now. between poisoning and burning he could just sharpen his claws on the ground for the moment, trying to gather his nerves and energy for a final attack.

- burned, damaged by burn
- poisoned, heavily
- uses hone claws weakly

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:03:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Her answer was reassuring, although the fox on her side of the battlefield looked like it needed some… life lessons.

He’d seen that look before with some of his avian companions.

“Is your Pokémon companion like that?” he inquired curiously, wondering if he could somehow get the Duskull to probably chill out and—

Well, too late—as the specter cackled and threw a Night Shade attack at the preoccupied Pokémon.

“I’ve seen that stubborn look a lot before.”

Duskull used Night Shade to startle the Nickit!

@giselle

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:08:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she sighed and nodded a little bit, looking down at arsene.

"he has some attitude issues. but we're working on it."

she didn't want to say that him getting his ass handed to him like this would help but... it probably would. part of the reason she hadn't even thought about evolving him yet was because if he got bigger he would be even harder to handle.

arsene yelped with the attack, his fur bristling as he wobbled and fell to the ground hard. a mixture of poison, burning and night shade causing him to faint. it had only been a matter of time after all.

"he gets too big for his britches really, but he needs to learn that he's not the biggest dog on the playground."

maybe then he would be ready for real battling.

- fainted
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:13:41 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Duskull looked at the fox with its singular red eye before poking it with one of his stubby little arms once it fell over due to exhaustion.

Once the match had been called, the Ghost-type then proceeded to ‘cling’ onto Alexei again like nothing had ever happened.

“That’s very fair,” he nodded as he hobbled over—pointedly ignoring the cackling that was hovering near his ear. “Attitude problems are very hard to handle whenever a Pokémon evolves… kind of like how Charmanders do a 180 when they evolve into Charmeleon. At least that’s what I’ve observed.”

Even if there was an unearthly presence hovering near him, he continued.

“See, for some reason when I went to the Safari Zone looking for a Drampa—he followed me home. And he hasn’t stopped behaving like this ever since.”

@giselle

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:18:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
giselle recalled her pokemon, not wanting to subject it too much to the ghost still after fainting. taking a drink from her charja cola she sat down on the ground. it was time for a small break in between battles after all.

"you know i heard ghost pokemon like to attach themselves to people that remind them of people from when they were alive! at least that's what @ciel says in some of his podcasts. he specializes in helping ghosts, ghost pokemon and people dealing with ghosts. you should try and contact him sometime."

it couldn't hurt right? after all people could get all the information they needed off the internet nowadays.

- recalled
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
little terror [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:33:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the mention of the name, he quickly made mental notes about it.

“@ciel? Do you have a calling card of theirs by any chance? You might—have a point about that,” he agreed slowly, nodding while trying to ignore the cackling that was coming from somewhere around his shoulder.

“I should give some of his podcasts a listen when I’m not too busy. Thanks for the suggestion, really. I’m at a loss why this one keeps following me around and cackling like some jackass—I’m pretty sure I don’t know anyone who died…”

Unless…

@giselle

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP