Doug vs Giselle [H✩T]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Doug vs Giselle [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:02:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
doug was right, you couldn't prepare for everything. and that was just a simple fact of life. not even just regulated to pokemon battling. but that was enough of thinking about that sort of thing for now.

"you're right! that's why it's important to be able to adapt."

water gun again to try and keep the distance was the best thing they could do. tank was weak and less that he moved the less energy would be wasted on getting around.

- is paralyzed
- used water gun

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,885 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Doug vs Giselle [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:10:40 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug vs Giselle

Hello!

The water gun nailed the spider again, him feeling sluggish after the drawn out match.

It sent him rolling along the floor, pushing him further away before he managed to throw himself out of the way, leaving him dripping wet, huffing and puffing, and very tired.

"Looks like we are drawing closer to the end of the match." Doug muttered, tipping his hat slightly before grinning.

"Let's him'em with one they haven't seen before, Goran!" The youth said, prompting the spider to nod.

Putting all of his remaining strength into his legs, the spider leapt high in the air before breathing deep and BUZZING.

A sonic shockwave burst outwards sharply, cracking the ground beneath him as it spread, blowing Doug's own hat off his head as it encroached towards the Dreadnaw!

Galvantula used Electro web!
TAG: @giselle
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Doug vs Giselle [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:22:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she knew it wasn't going to take much more for tank to faint and it seemed as though this was it, with the large pokemon getting hit by the attack and then hitting hard on the ground. another one down for the count. and it was a shame since he was her strongest pokemon right now. but there wasn't much that could be done and she didn't mind. they'd battled their best after all.

she walked over and patted the drednaw's large horn before recalling him. "he did his best, and that's fine! i'm proud of him." it would be another day of him getting a nice spa day. to be fair most of her pokemon were going to get that treatment. "thanks for the fight! it was fun." and she was sure she'd have more in the future.

- faints
- is recalled

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,885 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Doug vs Giselle [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:37:29 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug vs Giselle

Hello!

With his opponent out for the count, Goran splatted on the floor with a thud and an 'oof', deflating on the floor tiredly. Doug quickly returned him to his pokeball, muttering some thanks into it before turning to @giselle.

He gave them a broad smile as he approached, fishing into his pocket as he did.

"He ain't the only one that did his best." He said as he extended his arm towards her for a shake. "That was a pretty good battle- and I can't just let a Gym Challenger who fought that well go unrewarded!"

As their hands let go of each other, something cold and metallic was left in Giselle's palm. A gleaming, multicolored badge.

"Did I forget to mention I'm a gym leader?" He said cheekily, stepping back slightly before bringing his hands to his hips. "As the Mauville City Gym Leader, I award ya the honor badge, challenger Giselle!"

Doug awarded the honor badge!
TAG: @giselle

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Doug vs Giselle [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:14:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
giselle was surprised. she knew that there were gym leaders participating but she wasn't expecting to go up against one right now. or really at all with how late she had gotten into doing battles. but her eyes lit up as she looked at the rainbow piece of metal now in her hands.

"really? wow! but i lost? i thought you had to win in order to get the gym badge..." but she was still just looking down at the piece of metal. her first gym badge. it was amazing. she couldn't think of any other word to really describe it. "not that im complaining or anything! but i wasn't expecting this at all!"

and it was all thanks to her teamwork with tank. she was just... not quite speechless but almost there. it was hard to describe how she felt about the entire thing.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,184 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Doug vs Giselle [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 4:13:24 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@giselle