Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
:dogeblink:
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 17:40:28 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Granted, the child was probably making a mountain out of this molehill here. But that was what children did. Poor thing was probably confused and in pain, two things that simply fed on one another most of the time. But at least they could both be helped. A doctor could properly see to the foot, while also call for the boy’s parents. It was not something either of them was trained in, so letting someone else handle that was probably a good idea to begin with.

Fortunately, her partner agreed and picked the boy up. “Will do,” she simply stated, remaining otherwise quiet. Naturally, she briefly petted the Yampers, which quickly decided to follow them. It probably would have, anyway, seeming like quite the loyal sort to begin with.
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 8:18:04 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]the yampers does follow them, thankfully, which makes their jobs that much easier.

"so, kid, tell me about your day."

probably not the best thing to talk about but at least it's a conversation that'll keep the kid distracted.

soon, they arrive at a hospital that tends to the boy's injury.

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 22:41:51 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: