part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
stealing to steal [m/c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 16:08:45 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Maybe indeed. Or they put me here to test you and see if you could actually play the part or just give the whole game away. That is something I have done to other members as well,” she replied jovially and with a shrug. If that had been meant to incite her, it had failed almost spectacularly. But that was to be expected. She probably had much more experience in these sorts of things than others. Which was probably why she was being delegated to tasks like these, blind missions where she could stake out other members. It was important for many of them to go unknown, after all. That was why she still had her identity uncompromised, just in case. Plus, while there probably was some kind of power trip fun to be found in playing the thug, that definitely was not her role. Far from it.
[break][break]
Like this girl, probably. She certainly did not have the right attitude to be a covert operative or even a con girl, but she was cute enough to be useful regardless. Plus, knowing that she was at least somewhat reliable was useful one way or another. “Either way, there is always more to a given mission than fulfilling the nominal objective. Testing myself like this is as useful to me as being tested is to you in the long run. At the end of the day, we are risking life and freedom by doing what we do, aren’t we? There is no being too prepared.”
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
stealing to steal [m/c]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 0:16:57 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

It has seem her attempt to ruffle this lady’s feather didn’t work. And, Genesis showed it. Her arms folded even tighter over her chest, almost forcing her ta ta’s to pop out over her arm. She casted this lady another dark look as her smile fell, huffed and turning her head away in an ‘angry toddler’ action. This was all stupid.

When the woman spoke again, a green eye flickered in her direction. “I suppose you’re right,” she rumbled, letting out a sigh and her arms fell back to her side, “Well.. thanks for getting it done.” Although she still wasn’t happy about it, at least it was indeed done. Less work for her anyway. “Should we head back then or what?”

for at slateport city doing poke-trafficking. not the best but you know the deal. im sorry for the long wait. please forgive me.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#745454; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#745454; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
stealing to steal [m/c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 21:54:52 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

And that was checkmate. Seeing that pouting was exquisite, aside from the tatas popping out, reminding her that the other was her superior in that one way, at least. It was quite annoying. But that only made it more fun to lord her victory over this woman, which was something she decided to savour thoroughly. “No problem, dear,” she hence replied, voice as sweet as sugar. Naturally, she was making fun of the other without explicitly doing so. Which was the best way to do it.
[break][break]
“And yes, we should probably head back and report in. Don’t worry, I might be a tease but I am not a rat. I’ll say you helped of course.” Would not want the higher-ups to think that she was not a teamplayer, after all. But putting it this way made it come across more altruistic and such.
[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
stealing to steal [m/c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 4:55:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: