DAHLIA
]
[attr="class","frbackinleft"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg2"]

[attr="class","frbackinright"]
[attr="class","frbackinrighttop"]

[attr="class","ion-cash"]

Where were you when it happened? Where could you be found? Were you at the front of the stage or in the underground? From SF out to Old Bridge - NY back to LA, the world of metal changed forever back in the day.

[attr="class","frbackinrightbot"]

FRIENDS

and then some junk about friends can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

ENEMIES

and then some junk about enemies can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

LOVERS

and then some junk about romances can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

RELATIONSHIPS

[break][break]
- trusted colleague[break]
- respected[break][break]

- respected[break]
- small crush[break]
- respected[break]
- respected; sympathizes with[break]
- keeping tabs on[break][break]

- respected[break]
- respected[break]
- keeping tabs on[break]

[attr="class","frbackinbot"]

DAHLIA[break]
GOODE

[attr="class","ion-chevron-right"]
LEAGUE
COMMISSIONER
BISEXUAL

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frbackintab"]
[attr="class","ion-coffee"]

ELIJAH
]

[attr="class","ion-coffee"]

Where were you when it happened? Where could you be found? Were you at the front of the stage or in the underground? From SF out to Old Bridge - NY back to LA, the world of metal changed forever back in the day.

FRIENDS

and then some junk about friends can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

ENEMIES

and then some junk about enemies can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

LOVERS

and then some junk about romances can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

RELATIONSHIPS

[break][break]
- respected[break]
- respected[break]
- respected; cautious of[break]
- "mentoring"[break]
- business partner[break][break]

- wary of[break]

ELIJAH[break]
GARDNER

ROCKET
APOTHECARY
BISEXUAL

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frbackintab"]
[attr="class","ion-trophy"]

NOAH
]

[attr="class","ion-trophy"]

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVERS

RELATIONSHIPS

[break][break]
- deeply in love with[break]
- past dojo peer[break]
- mentoring; colleague[break]
- fan; friend; concerned for.[break]

NOAH[break]
FABER

LEAGUE
GYM LEADER
BISEXUAL

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frbackin]width:520px;padding:20px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin1]height:570px;width:500px;padding:9px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:solid 1px #111111;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackintab]position:absolute;font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.2px;z-index:10;margin:150px 0px 0px 35px;line-height:10px;height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackintab div]width:10px!important;color:#ffffff!important;padding-right:10px;text-align:center;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,.65);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinleft]padding:25px;background-color:#999999;height:520px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:-1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:9px;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.15);border:solid 1px rgba(33,33,33,.25);[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinright]border:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#202020;margin-left:170px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop]border-bottom:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#171717;padding:25px;font:bold 7px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop i]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:35px;padding-left:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot]margin:25px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#999999;height:296px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot h1]font:bold 19px Raleway;line-height:15px;text-transform:lowercase;float:left;padding:0px 12px 5px 0px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #111111;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinbot]background-color:#111111;margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;padding:30px;text-align:right;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;font:9px Roboto Mono;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1]letter-spacing:0px;font:30px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#dddddd;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1 b]font-weight:800!important;color:#999999;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot i]padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 4:16:00 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

and
Hi Dahlia-chan would you like to go on a date with me? We can bake hehe

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,386 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 19:35:55 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
&

Depending on how the rescue mission ends, and the ramifications of the events that take place during the mission, Thomas will personally come to visit the Commissioner with the finest bottle of red wine he could import from Kalos. If she would have him, despite what went on, and what might go on, she'd find a strong, loyal ally in Thomas, perhaps even a friend, should things go well enough between them.

&

Both of them having been trained under the same sensei around the same timeframe, the two of them could be friendly rivals of sorts, highly competitive and eager to spar, both with fists and banter. But at the end of the day, both of them could come together during missions, having one another's backs as they kick Rocket ass.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 23:26:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART
TAGGED:

you don't know how excited i am to write elijah and hades !!! i love him a lot and i think it's so cool he's an apothecary. Hades will really think that's cool as well and probably ask him all about it and hop on the natural remedy kick i swear. Please imagine member of the four beasts coming to elijah for all sorts of things. like medicine.

and dates.

He loves flirting and he's gonna love flirting with elijah. It's gonna be A Thing ok!!!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 4:56:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

GONNA POP YOUR BUBBLEGUM HEART
TAGGED:

can des like. dog elijah's steps and really just make his life a living hell? I think that would be really fun-if you think it would be? He's such a nice guy (to hades anyway) and i'd love to just have desdemona give him the worst day ever. maybe?

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 12:15:59 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

+

tbh i was going to post some memes but something kind of dawned on me. i was thinking, perse has this huge thing about preserving hoenn traditions and would be pretty concerned if she knew about his struggling apothecary :c

two pretty young ppl interested maintaining old customary stuff could be interesting to explore a little? idk it's a little contrived, but i tried monkas

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 1:28:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
i really want to know what sort of relationship dahlia and stormy have, with and without fernando's influence i guess. i don't know if we've established that the two have meet icly before she was kidnapped - but it's possible that they haven't. if they have, however, i think we should do a past thread and see what happens?

either way, stormy is doing her very best to save dahlia in the mission now. perhaps she sees her as a mother-figure???? someone she can look up to and respect and do her best to make proud? idk

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,035 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 6:57:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
+
since the mission was completed, we can finally have dahlia and thomas meet for a chat! i'll eventually make a post in the mission with dahlia as a note. however, after, i do see her inviting thomas (and anyone else) to her estate in evergrande city. i can see dahlia wanting to forge a political alliance with him too, ohoho... we can start a social thread and see how it runs from there, if you'd like?!

+
it could be an interesting plot hook— which can lead to helping her achieve some "save the world" antics somehow? then again, there's an event coming up... ahem. elijah will know who she is (head scientist). i can see him asking perse to see if she can help push the apothecary's agenda due to her position as head scientist. there could be a point of tension there. hmm. i'll get back to you with something more substantial too, so don't worry! my brain will be COOKIN.

+
we can do a past thread together, if you'd like! i think it would be important to examine their relationship with fernando's influence, because with her recent promotion to gym leader, dahlia's becoming a little suspicious of things. however, we can also have a thread of the two together post-mission, and dahlia can maybe do a friendly inspection of her gym/performance.

in any case, for a past thread, we could have a social thread based around the political aspect of their relationship... or perhaps, we can explore the two as pokemon trainers? then again, dahlia's not much of a battler; instead, she has pokemon for therapeutic purposes. omg, maybe we can have dahlia treat her to some nice massage or something?! ♥ ♥

niju, i'll get to your replies soon too! ♥

close tab

played by

kay

landon
he/him
twenty-three
glorified postman
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
52 posts
landon gray DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @landon
landon gray
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2019 10:10:41 GMT
landon gray Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]
[break]
these two are both from kanto, so they have that in common! landon's still real shaken up since the invasion and his battle skills have suffered because of his fear. he wants to get stronger to be able to protect hoenn in a way he couldn't for his old home, so maybe these two become friends and noah helps him out with this??
[break][break][break]

[break]
maybe landon delivers the herbs/plants elijah needs for his work that come from overseas?? he's a p chill guy so they may get along. landon would be pretty interested with what elijah does, maybe asks him to whip something up when he's ill and doesn't have time to go to the doctors. down for anything tbh.
[break][break]
edit: now with plots with elijah :0

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,487 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2019 23:26:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar
+
omggg, yes. noah can help this poor guy out. ♥ we could even approach this from the angle of noah having known landon previous in kanto... but without the knowledge of his status/whereabouts. so it's a reunion of "oh my gosh, you're alive?!"

however, starting with a totally blank slate works wonderfully too. noah can toughen him up— maybe not just pokemon-wise, but physically too. in either case, they can meet after noah orders something from a different region? probably like athletic wrappings or something silly like that, hahaha. or maybe something more sensitive and personal to noah that he keeps secret. :x :x :x

i love him so much and i can't wait to thread!!

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2019 23:35:03 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
+
yes, yes, yes, yes to this. it's going to be a bit silly since elijah's shipping address changes all the time because of his vagabond nature. it's going to be comical— and extreme coincidence (that we can totally emphasize and lean into) that landon is elijah's persistent errand boy for his herbal ingredients and tools, bahaha.

there may some great tension between landon and elijah eventually? especially if landon realizes elijah is a part of rocket, but since elijah is a little more critical of team rocket's mode of operation, maybe landon is someone he can potentially confide in...

thanks for plotting with me i am so blessed :pepehands:

close tab

played by

kay

landon
he/him
twenty-three
glorified postman
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
52 posts
landon gray DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @landon
landon gray
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2019 0:16:16 GMT
landon gray Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]
[break]
i'm down for that! where abouts is noah from? landon would def be grateful to run into a familiar face, though their reunion would bring as much relief as it would, well, things he'd much rather leave unspoken. but yes toughen this boy up! gimme that rocky montage! noah's gonna need quite the bit of patience lol.[break][break]could maybe start off with a mission? ie noah trying to train landon by dragging him right into the action, which may or may not be worse than what landon anticipates it to be.
[break][break][break]

[break]
i love it. there's gonna be a lot of confusion on landon's side when he keeps running into the same guy. probably suspects it's some sort of strange joke at first, then he realises it isn't and comes up with just as many theories as to why as elijah has addresses. finds himself working through each one, ruling stuff out in the short while their passing conversations last for. he should really just ask, but he's way too scared to say it outright.
[break][break]
landon would grow to enjoy elijah's company, which would make him all the more conflicted once he finds out about his alliance. maybe he'd witness a rare bout of anger, or maybe landon would crawl all the way back into his shell for cover. they'd either come out of it fractured beyond repair or stronger than before. i'm leaning slightly towards the latter, but up to you~

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2019 9:49:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]
[break]
back again don't judge i just like elijah o k :pepehands: idk how these two would get along, they'd probably meet by being stuck together on a mission and it could go either way really. julius is...an ass....and he doesn't even have the excuse of meaning well deep down. unconventional is always better, he'll often take the riskier approach to things just for that extra kick. [break][break]he'll probably try pushing all of elijah's buttons just to gauge where the point of snapping is, he'll flirt, and probably keep showing up in a mix of bad luck and julius being, well, julius. maybe elijah can put up with it, maybe he hates him for it. julius wants a lot of things, and that involves trying to pick up others' skills, so maybe he annoys him into asks him bout all those apothecary things which tbh will probably be his most bearable moments, since he's not gonna scare off the guy teaching him stuff. lmk what u think <3

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 17:35:34 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","plotre1"]

Natsuki is a horrible clumsy girl who gets herself into all kinds of trouble, so Eli is the best god send she could hope for! They most certainly didn’t get along in the beginning because well that's just how Natsuki is after all. But after seeing him on quite the number of occasions (eli is already got a casket ready cause girl gonna die with all this action) they are way more friendly then they were in the beginning

BY DALI OF FTS

[attr="class","plotname1"] Elijah
[break] Gardner

[attr="class","plotstat1"] FRIENDS

[newclass=.plotre1] height: 200px; width: 225px; background-color: #ffffff; border-right: 10px solid #464646; padding: 10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.plotname1] margin-left: -5px; font-family: oswald; font-size: 20px; background-color: #464646; color: #ffffff; padding: 10px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.plotstat1] margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -5px; font-family: oswald; font-size: 20px; background-color: #464646; color: #ffffff; padding: 10px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.plotre1::-webkit-scrollbar ] width: 05px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.plotre1::-webkit-scrollbar-track ] background-color: #464646;[/newclass]

[newclass=plotre1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #66fdf1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.plotre1:first-letter] font-weight: bold; float: left; font-size: 30px; margin-top: 8px; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 15px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: #66fdf1; font-family: oswald; text-shadow: 2px 2px #464646; [/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights