awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
body guard [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 0:37:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Shame we can’t wreck the room with electricity, however—” he remarked as the Lucario stood tall in the light of the doorway while he leaned on the cane.

“Thank hell my Lucario can handle close-quarters combat. Vince, try not to break anything, but corner those Raticate!”

Right away the dual-type braces himself as one of the two Raticate come rushing at him—teeth bared in an attempt at Super Fang.

However, the Lucario’s smarter, seemingly taking the attack before rebounding the force with twice the intensity in a Counterattack. This left the other Raticate to approach, however a sudden peppering of purple Pollen Puffs caught this one off-guard—the Ribombee had come sweeping in, almost unnoticed due to her minuscule size.

“Thanks, Carina,” he said with a chuckle as the angry little Ribombee then unleashed a loud Bug Buzz. While it wasn’t electric in nature, the sibilant, annoying noise caused the Raticates to momentarily stop in their tracks.

“After you, Miss Freya,” he gestured as he leaned against the door frame.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,660 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
body guard [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 21:35:14 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
with aeris and sypha deposed, freya heads off on her own. she skirts around the side wall, looking down the rows and rows of hardware. it doesn't take her long to spot the wiry nerd furiously tapping away at a laptop while his porygon glows beside him. 

she spreads out her arms. it'll be tight, but, she thinks and then drops another pokeball before her. echo emerges. the flygon's shape takes up the hallway and then some; the metal casings holding the hardware groan slightly as she readjusts. 

but her ploy works. the porgyon shuts down out of fright and the hacker slips out of his crouch. his laptop falls to the ground and the screen cracks. echo hisses and claws forward. 

"your guard rats have been taken care of and there's nowhere left to run. return the porygon and surrender." 

a red light flashes and the porygon is gone. freya returns echo soon after and calls for alexei.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
body guard [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 21:40:40 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh, there they are,” he remarked, still leaning against the open doorway.

How could one singular hacker manage to siphon off funds from a criminally under-guarded bank (at least, in the cyber-security sense) without the actual bank staff realizing what had happened, he could only sigh.

“They should really put more security cameras and Rotom patrols around the area,” he remarked, once the Ribombee had skittered back and perched on his shoulder while the Lucario crouched down to pick up the knocked-out Raticate.

“Shall I call for the police?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
body guard [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 4:16:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: