uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 11:50:32 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]without the awkward distance between them, he starts to feel just a bit more comfortable in her presence, though the heat is honestly suffocating.

"oh i didn't...realize. sorry, i was just really distracted."

distracted by everything, really, but now that he's trapped here with her, it's clear where his distractions lie.

"don't worry about it. i'm sure he'll be fine."

abandoned twice in one weekend...

he gently wades his hands through the water, splashing it against his leg.

"are you here by yourself?"

[attr="class","noodles"]wUtxEi6V

367/1000

[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 12:51:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Will his friend be fine?
[break][break]
To Sol, it sounds like Uriah may not be the greatest friend out there, but who is she to judge? Let’s be honest, the amount of friends Sol has can be counted with one hand…
[break][break]
She says nothing of this, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear while most of her crimson locks have been tied up in a messy bun. It doesn’t do much to keep her hair completely dry, especially with the steam, but she ignores that.
[break][break]
”No, I was hanging out with a couple of friends earlier.”
[break][break]
That’s all she says on that.
[break][break]
”I guess you’re finally doing some sight-seeing, huh? How are you liking the hot springs?… Current situation aside.”
[break][break]
At this, there is an all too slight smirk.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
BINbw0nf[break][break]
446/1000

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 13:21:50 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]briefly, his mind wanders to the various possibilities, though it really shouldn't because it's not like they're anything other than friends. actually, are they even friends? things have been weird ever since that night.

it's almost too easy to ignore everything at the sight of her smirk.

fuck.

"it's really hot."

he chuckles.

"i've never been before so this is all new to me. it feels nice so far."

he kinda wishes he could dip his whole body in, though. maybe later...if they ever get out of here.

"it's meant to be relaxing, right?"

[attr="class","noodles"]hTfRNofe

331/1000

[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 13:58:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”You’d think the name implies that.”
[break][break]
He’s right though, it is way too hot. To an uncomfortable degree at this point. Has the water somehow gotten hotter since she first arrived?
[break][break]
”Really? Do you not have this sort of thing in Sinnoh?”
[break][break]
It’s not too surprising to hear, since Sol herself knows well how different things can be in other regions. She herself had never been to any hot springs before moving back to Hoenn, but that also has to do with the fact that her family has never been the type to take any vacations like that...
[break][break]
”I think it’s relaxing, yeah. I really don’t like heat like this all that much, but it can be nice.” She shrugs.
[break][break]
It can be, but it definitely isn’t right now.
[break][break]
Fuck this heat, honestly.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
V_Eyz000[break][break]
374/1000

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 14:25:04 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]"i think there's one up in snowpoint but fuck that."

who would ever want to brace the freezing cold before dipping into a pool that's vastly hot right after? that sounds like a recipe for a disaster.

like a little kid, his legs kick a little in the water, not hard enough to splash but definitely enough to notice.

it isn't as relaxing as he'd like it to be, so he turns to look at her to ask:

"you mind if i have a little dip?"

[attr="class","noodles"]w0ni6|5W

260/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 14:58:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Really? Huh… I always thought Snowpoint sounded kind of nice. What city are you from, again?”
[break][break]
Sol has always enjoyed the cold, winter is her favourite season even if it means having to stay indoors, so honestly, a place like Snowpoint sounds exactly like a place she would love.
[break][break]
Of course, she’s distracted from these thoughts by the way he splashes around in the water, and she looks at him, eyebrows raised.
[break][break]
”You’re like a kid.”
[break][break]
Once more, passingly so, she smirks.
[break][break]
”Fine, get in.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
Mib2ORwT[break][break]
369/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 17:20:00 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]and exactly like a kid, excitement washes over his features, not as subtle as he'd like to be as he nods, accepting her invitation before sinking a little deeper into the water.

thankfully, he doesn't outright do a cannonball in.

"holy this is hot."

he makes slightly awkward noises as he lowers and lowers until finally, he's submerged up to his chest.

and then he sinks even beyond that, letting water come up to his jaw.

"this feels really nice."

[attr="class","noodles"]84Rrppzz

251/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 17:37:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

He really does act like a kid, and Sol has to resist the urge to smirk when watching him get in the water. She tries, but there might still be an ever so slight one tugging at the corner of her lips, a quiet chuckle coming with it.
[break][break]
”It’s not that bad.”
[break][break][break]
It is. It’s definitely way hotter than what she expected it to be.
[break][break]
”Right? Even better when there’s peace and quiet though.”
[break][break]
This time, she’s teasing him, because Uriah sure doesn’t seem capable of peace and quiet.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
oM9gl7|c[break][break]
329/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 18:01:46 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]"yeah well you've been in here longer."

not sure why he gets defensive over something so menial, but the realization has him chuckling.

at the mention of peace and quiet, though, he pouts.

"please. i'm sure you were bored before i got here."

despite his words, he understands the intent behind her words, so he shuts up. not sure how long that'll last...

[attr="class","noodles"]n|brP|FR

171/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 18:41:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

At his reaction, she actually smirks, properly this time.
[break][break]
”Actually, I was relaxing and having a great time.”
[break][break]
She had been, but even though she had been upset about his presence before, she doesn’t mind it all that much at these moments. Even if he broke the damn door.
[break][break]
Sol tries not to think of that though, because those thoughts are stressful. Instead, she leans back against the edge of the pool, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath – enjoying the silence.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
Fa|n8258[break][break]
270/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 19:00:05 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]intentionally, he waits a little bit to allow a false sense of security to build before eventually...

"...are you relaxing now?"

smirking, he looks over at her.

"i'm just fucking with you."

his hand continues to hold onto the poorly wrapped towel around his waist that, under the water, just seems to want to float up.

he peers down at it, growing a little too uncomfortable.

"can i...uh..."

[attr="class","noodles"]4OfQQTns

158/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 1:40:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

It's nice while it lasts.
[break][break]
But, Sol isn’t foolish enough to think he would let it last any longer than what it already has.
[break][break]
’...Are you relaxing now?’
[break][break]
She rolls her eyes before even looking at him, and then, once she does, she splashes him with water.
[break][break]
”Asshole.”
[break][break]
The word is said dryly and matter-of-factly, and yet she smirks all the same, perhaps enjoying herself.
[break][break]
’Can I...uh…’
[break][break]
It takes her a second to realize what he means, and when she does, she sighs.
[break][break]
”Sure, whatever.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
UfOCD0Cw[break][break]
229/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 6:04:36 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]water's splashed his way, hotter than he expects, and all he can do is raise an arm to fruitlessly defend himself. he laughs after, enjoying the moment.

her words come just in time for the towel to drift up to the surface. he lifts it out and tosses it off to the side of the room before sinking deeper into the water, legs stretching out.

he smiles, content.

"that's much better."

[attr="class","noodles"]wH37R4Q4

141/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 7:35:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

He really isn’t thinking things through, is he?
[break][break]
Sol sees the towel drift up to the surface, and when he picks it up, she considers mentioning what should be obvious at that point. But, she doesn’t, because it is obvious…
[break][break]
And yet, somehow, Uriah still ends up tossing the wet towel aside and letting it fall onto the floor’s cold tiles.
[break][break]
Idiot.
[break][break]
”Hope you don’t need that in five minutes when you can’t stand the heat and need to get out.”
[break][break]
The smirk remains, but she returns her attention to trying to enjoy the water’s warmth; allowing herself to sink a little deeper as she looks up.
[break][break]
Fuck, it’s hot. Maybe he's not the only one who'll only last five more minutes in here.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
kZUJKBrS[break][break]
195/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
fuming [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 9:39:01 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]"huh?"

oh.

idiot.

unless?

"i'll be fine. i think they have dry ones somewhere in here."

but that's not really the point, is it? he shrugs, laughing.

"you really think i'll only last five minutes?"

from experience, that had not been the case, but he leaves this unsaid for her sake as well as for the sake of his physical wellbeing. still, the smirk he wears is perhaps a little too smug.

[attr="class","noodles"]eAUaXNDl

135/1000