cheep cheep [m][c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 5:08:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Why would I lie to you, Alexei?" he asked, an almost confused look crossing his face. "You're the most important person to me. I wouldn't tell you this for shits and giggles." He looked completely serious.

"Do you... not feel the same?" A flutter of disappointment was felt in his chest. Had Matt been too forward and taken all the signals wrong.

He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry if I took this the wrong way."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 17:27:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Oh, no.

Oh, shit.

Did he—did he upset the bluenette—?!

“M-Matt, wait,” he began quietly, trying to find the courage that had all but abandoned him when he heard the other suddenly address him in that tone.

The tone that meant something bad was about to happen.

“It—it’s not like th-that, but—” he continued, reaching out for the bluenette’s hand and taking it.

“It—you see, I…”

He had to slow down and take a deep breath. The panic from before was back, and that made the blush that had bloomed so fiercely on his cheeks fade.

“D-do you… do you have time… for another… story from me?” he managed to get out.

Ohh, shit, this was going to be so fucking—

Awkward!

for the dream eater mission, although there ARE some parts that WILL cross over into reality once the dream ends

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 18:46:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ah, shit. He was embarrassed now. It sounded like Alexei didn't like him back like this at all. That Mattis had gotten all the wrong cues. He went to drop his hand, to open his mouth and say, "hey, it's okay, let's just forget about it."

However, he felt him grab his hand again, looking back at him. He found it hard to swallow, his nerves on edge.

"Sure..." Matt wasn't sure where this was going. But he'd listen, at least.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 18:55:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“S-see,” he began at last, finding whatever tattered shreds of courage he had remaining and piecing them together, “…I’ve been through… a lot.”

This was a very slippery slope for him to tackle. And ‘a lot’ was an understatement for Alexei, at least.

“D—d’you know about how somewhere exists a secret garden, and how high the walls are around that garden?” he prompted.

Once the other had either confirmed or denied this, he continued.

“I’ve… I’ve had to build… a secret garden… wall, around… around myself. A-at least…when it comes to being… left b-behind, in the…in the dust.”

He wondered if the blockhead across him was going to understand what he was getting at.

for the dream eater mission, although there ARE some parts that WILL cross over into reality once the dream ends

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 19:14:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt waited, just listening until he was prompted to speak again.

"Um... I suppose so?" He personally wasn't quite sure, but he'd let him go on with his analogy.

He gave him a confused look. "What do you mean? Left behind?" Was Mattis one of those people that had left him behind?

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 19:26:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Oh boy.

This was, quite literally, one of the two Pandora’s boxes that Alexei never wanted to touch. But he figured—Mattie should at the very least, know about it.

“You—you know how I’m gay as the day is long, right?” he went on, shifting his balance so he was leaning more on his left leg. “About—about how we played the ‘fake’ card, right?”

Oh, he was sure the other would remember.

“Well, y-you see… after you never came back, and I was being besieged by all those hungry lechers… I, well…”

How the hell was he going to break this to him?!

Taking a deep breath, he decided to ‘yank out the barb’, as it was.

“I—I ended up with someone. A-although, it… it didn’t last long.”

Another deep breath.

“And—and then… one, after another, they… I couldn’t… I couldn’t hang onto any…of the ones that came afterward.”

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 19:55:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt couldn't help but laugh a little. "Boy, do I. Those were pretty fun times..." he said, trailing off when he remembered this was supposed to be a serious conversation.

Because he had just confessed, right?

Oh, so it did have something to do with Mattis leaving. He gulped, looking down at his free hand. He hoped that it wasn't something serious.

"Oh... so you had seen someone before?" he asked. "Why not?" He was curious. Why hadn't they stayed?

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 4:41:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“See, Mattie, that’s the thing… I don’t know why they keep leaving me.

With it had been that the other was very needy—at least that one didn’t end on bad terms. But the others that followed, especially the one he’d suspected of being a Rocket, and the other one that had dared to cause an uproar in Fortree when they had returned from a faraway region, only to disappear as soon as they came—

“I always end up laying out too many of my cards on the table, and then… and then, it just—ends—badly. For me, at least. I have n-no idea why they keep leaving, or otherwise l-l-l-lose interest, and… and…

It was here he was unable to keep it in for much longer as he hid his face in his hands.

“I’m j-just…afraid, now. Wh-wh-what if… it happens to you, too…”

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 6:27:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis stared at him as he spoke, shocked. Because he couldn't imagine someone not wanting to be with Alexei. Perhaps that was all a personal opinion, but for him, it was fact.

He knew it was.

"How do you know I'm going to leave?" he asked, resting his hand on his wrist. "Look at me."

Once he was sure he had his attention, Mattis continued.

"We've been friends for a long time, right? There was just a small gap in between. But... being together..." Matt paused.

"I'd never leave you again."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 21:28:59 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Am I—am I just… a worrier… that much?” he began quietly after Mattie had said his piece. “Or… or do I overthink this…” he went on, unable to stop the trembling that was now wracking his body.

“Hm?” he hummed, looking up for a few moments at the bluenette’s face.

“Almost a—a decade now,” he agreed, taking another breath, an attempt to calm himself down. Was it working? He wasn’t too sure himself.

At his next words, though, he fell silent.

“Are… are you… absolutely sure,” he managed to say at last, biting his lip to hide the fact that he was trembling again.

Was Alexei heartsick?

Maybe.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 22:53:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I think you're paranoid. I mean, I would be too, after going through something like that," he admitted. It was kind of cute, but he understood with him a bit. Only a bit.

He was pretty stupid, after all. He hadn't been in the same situations.

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have told you." Matt paused again. "Only if you wanted to. I'm not going to force you into something you don't want to be in."

Because now he would have made things a lot more awkward.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 4:01:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

There was nothing else to it—he finally raised his face from out of his hands and then threw himself around the bluenette, his arms closing around the other in a shaky hug.

That felt real—right?

He didn’t want to let go of the other.

Not anytime soon.

“D-d-d-don’t…go,” he managed to say at last, hiding his face in Mattie’s shoulder. “Please.”

Stay…here, with me, he continued in the back of his head.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 4:12:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Thank gods that Matt was paying attention to Alexei, because if he wasn't prepared, they would have toppled over to the ground. He managed to catch him in his arms, returning the embrace firmly. To show him he was safe there.

He was there, right? Was this real?

"I'm not going anywhere," he said.

There was something nudging his leg. What was that? It kept tapping him. Over and over. When he looked down-

Two Wooloo were there, looking at him and baaing at him. Loudly. Why wouldn't they go away or shut up? What the hell-

He opened his eyes, his gaze meeting the ceiling. And, next to him, Alex's Wooloos were practically screaming at him and rolling into his side. He sighed, rubbing his eyes. "I'm awake, I'm awake."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 4:25:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The words were assuring, however there was something—

Something that broke the illusion of everything.

In Mattie’s case it was his two Wooloo that had slept with the bluenette; whereas in his case it was something else—

Before he could go any further, he was forcibly (and regretfully) returned to the world of the awake once again. It was the racket of the two Wooloo making loud bleating noises in the bluenette’s direction after all.

It took him a few moments to realize that something was up; and when he did realize what HAD happened—

He suddenly sprang out of bed, hobbling and leaning heavily on his left leg as the blush from the dream manifested violently on his face as he opened the door to his own room and hobbled over to where Mattie was—

“What—what. What—was—that?” he exclaimed to himself, trying to will the blush to go away, to no avail. It was still there, burning violently.

“M-M-M-Matt…ie?” he continued, hearing the racket the two Wooloo were causing in the guest room.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 4:34:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis was not prepared for Alexei to come see him right after... whatever that dream was. He groaned, rubbing his eyes again before throwing the covers off of his body, stumbling out of the bed. He made sure to at least put pants on before walking to the door and opening it, looking disheveled and like his sleep had been interrupted.

"I'm sorry. They started screaming. Literally," he said, yawning behind one of his hands. The two Wooloo rolled off the bed and across the floor, out of the opened door.

He sighed. "Your Wooloos are little shits sometimes," he sighed, rubbing his eyes again with the backs of his hands.

Not noticing how embarrassed Alexei seemed to be.