awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 4:49:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I—I could tell,” he replied with a yawn, still leaning on the nearby wall before seeing two blurs roll out of the guest room—one white, followed by a black one not too long afterward.

It isn’t until he realized that the two Wooloo had left the room and he was now left with the bluenette who was trying to wake up did he realize—

“M-Matt,” he continued quietly, racking his brains.

“Did—did you… did you have… the strangest… dream?” he inquired, hoping that they didn’t meet or cross over in the same unconscious space.

Shit, why did it feel so real?

He knew that the Fletchling was still under observation down at the medical bay, so…

for the dream eater mission, although there ARE some parts that WILL cross over into reality once the dream ends

@mattis

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 16:48:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alexei inquired about a dream. Did he have a dream too? He seemed a little unnerved... Matt blinked a few times before speaking.

"You know, I actually did." He opened the door all the way, stepping back into his room. Well, the room he claimed as his.

He went to the bathroom, picking up his toothbrush to brush his teeth. "Did you?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 17:30:36 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the mention of the bluenette having possibly the same dream—

“Was… was there a Fletchling in it?” he began, treading the ground carefully. If he confirmed there was—

Oh, shit.

Things were only going to get even more awkward from that point.

As if he needed to explain himself further, did he?!

Alexei stood there, leaning against the wall waiting for Mattie to answer… hopefully it wasn’t the same dream. However, he would be regally fucked if it was the exact same dream he had.

for the dream eater mission, although there ARE some parts that WILL cross over into reality once the dream ends

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 18:16:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He started to brush his teeth, looking at himself in the mirror and looking at Alexei in the reflection. He mentioned the Fletchling and...

Wait a second. Where was he going with this?

Did he have a similar dream?

Matt almost choked on his toothpaste, spitting it out quickly to avoid aspirating on fucking toothpaste and rinsing his mouth. He wiped away anything left on his mouth.

"Yeah?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 18:22:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the bluenette’s answer, he almost fell down from shock where he stood.

“Was… did it…” he stammered, seeing that the other had also frozen up—for a few moments at least.

“Was… did it involve the Fletch…ling sleeping in your hair, and… and—” he trailed off, this look of utter panic flashing on his face.

Oh, shit.

If they did cross in the same unconscious space, then that meant—

“Did… do you… do you remember anything that… anything and everything that I said in the dream…?!” he blurted out, his face burning an even brighter shade of red than it had earlier.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 22:19:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
With the details that Alexei was giving him, Mattis was getting more and more suspicious. And his face was probably draining of color as well. Because if they had similar dreams then...

What did Alexei think of him right now?

Gods, he didn't even know what to think of himself right now.

"I... uh..." He felt backed up in a corner. Literally and figuratively. "Kind of? It's kinda fuzzy," he said, deflecting a bit.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 22:57:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the bluenette’s answer, oh, how he wanted to scream.

Although he didn’t miss the fact that the color was draining out of Mattie’s face the more questions he asked, so his suspicions—they were on the dot.

Well, mostly, because he was acting a little strange.

He then looked away, unable to face the other man straight in the eyes now.

“Well, how… how fuzzy are your…recollections of everything?” he dared to venture. Because if he started talking about… certain things… then he was regally and totally, fucking screwed.

There was no other way about it.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 23:04:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alexei persisted. Gods, help him. Mattis didn't, couldn't, talk about this. Not when he was too confused to even interpret reality. He looked over at him desperately, sighing.

"I don't remember much, Alex. It was a dream, right? Those things go away when you wake up."

Of course, that was pretty much a lie. Because he remembered a lot of what happened. He just refused to admit it at this point. "Why are you stressed out about it? Come on, let's just go eat something," he prompted.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 5:42:29 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He blinked at the—seemingly flippant reaction he was getting from the other when it came to him trying to find out more about what he had encountered in his own dream.

Was he—hoping for too much again?

Or was this his wistful, wishful thinking overtaking his reason and… yeah, maybe it was.

But then again, it felt too real, though.

“I can’t help but… think… about it. About… what happened,” he trailed off, finally managing to pick himself up from the leaning position he had on the wall.

At the bluenette’s proposal, he agreed.

“Yeah, sure… let’s get something to eat.”

Of course, this was still going to bother him for quite some time to come. Oh, Alexei.

@mattis

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cheep cheep [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 5:00:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@mattis