validation

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
validation
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 2:18:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she calls his bluff easily. ridiculously easily. because of course he's not going to jump onto her bed and shake around like a wet dog. so he turns and he skulks back up to the door. he puts his hands behind his back to show he's no threat and then leans forward so he's at eye level with her. 

"you're my queen," he says, as matter-of-factly as he can.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
validation
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 1:09:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Correct." Eden smirks and raises an eyebrow at him, arching high as she swings the door open. She stands there, bare, with the steam curling in little wisps as it escapes the bathroom around her.

"You may enter my kingdom." She bows her head and gestures to the bathroom, stepping aside for him.

@augustus
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
validation
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 21:07:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"thank you, your grace," he says, bowing his head as humbly as he can. he passes through the threshold, sneaks a longing look at her body, and then traipses past her into the shower. 

"now come here so i can properly wash her grace," he calls after lathering some soap onto his pits and in his hair. because he'd rather not have to deal with eden smelling his wet dog self while he's pampering her. 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
validation
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 22:29:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Eden, who's body is no longer skin pulled thinly over bone and pale with purple and blue and yellow and galazies bursting across her skin, with her ink-black hair that's turning blonde at the roots. He looks at her, and her heart swells a bit, and she's falling all over again as he calls her "your grace," as if it's the most musical thing to her.

"Mm. What do we say?" She tip-toes closer, shifting the mat back into place from him walking over it. "Maybe a please?"

@augustus
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
validation
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 19:29:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
ah, he can see how his remark may have been demanding. but as long as they're playing this game, he'll comply. so he dips his head in apology and says, "please, my lady," with a grin tugging at his lips. 

his eyes are light. he's relaxed. part of it is exhaustion from being anxiety-ridden for the last hour, but a lot of it is her. she's healthy. she's happier. the hot springs did her some good and though she still whimpers in her sleep, he's been able to keep the insomnia at bay. 

everything is right, and everything makes sense, and that's all he needs. so of course he holds up soapy hands and says, "please? may i wash you?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
validation
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 1:45:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When he says please, Eden practically melts. She smiles softly at the way he looks at her, and steps forwards, climbing over the lip of the tub. Her hands find his arms to help balance herself as she lifts each leg, before firmly pressing her heels into the ceramic surface under foot.

"Hello." Eden whispers, watching him with curious eyes as she stands there, holding onto him. "I'm here, August."

@augustus