secret pals [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
secret pals [m]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 1:24:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

She had already begun before they came.
[break][break]
Her feet, swinging in the air, holding one of the stuffed dolls that had seen better days. Lila hardly went on missions before this, though she knew well enough of the assignment. While she remained quiet, her Malamar, on the other hand, had been doing what she considered most of the work. Yellow and watchful eyes swarmed the first segment of the cave. With each scowl, wild creatures formed a line in monotonous silence; both the companion and its owner observing as they crawled out the entrance.

[break][break]Her Malamar usually enjoyed these kinds of activities. Emotionless as their face was, she could see the pride in their expression, the power assuredly causing a drunken state of the ego.
[break][break]
”I'm sorry. I wish you could do this more often.” Lila whispered, wringing the Duskull plushie closer. ”But at least you’re having fun now, right, Malamar? Hehe.”
[break][break]
Her creature gave her a look. One that wasn’t necessarily in the shape of a smile, but did show some resemblance of satisfaction upon their face. They had agreed to stay with the child so long as they could see more of their control. And Lila had promised that. In time.
[break][break]
”Ah,” though, before another Rattata or Caterpie could slither out, Lila’s eyes widened once she saw a human figure entering the shadows. It had to be the Rocket assigned here as well. She hoped that her early arrival would make a good first impression. ”You’re here. Malamar wanted to start us off. I think she got too excited... W-Was that okay?” Jumping off the ledge of the dusty desk, Lila gazed up at the other uneasily, hiding the expression behind the torn-up object. They still had a whole room to clear out. The darkness beyond the first implied it would’ve most likely taken more than her Malamar’s HYPNOSIS to persuade them to leave. Truthfully, Lila was looking forward to that.
[break][break]
L — Lila. She awkwardly muttered, "If it helps, i'll tell her not to get in your way after this. Mister... um...” She stopped as if she had forgotten what to say next. While she admired the Rockets, Lila never picked up on any outside names. The man looked like an expert, though. He probably was.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

MISSION. lila be like (with her ominous malamar): 🥺 i hope we are not a bwother mister cwoss 🥺

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]