awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 18:18:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Once they’d cleared out of the sauna room, Alexei let Mattie lead the way towards the shower area.

Of course, there were singular shower stalls, and then there were showers big enough for a couple people to share.

Obviously, the ones they were headed to would be the ones where they could scrub the icky grime and sweat off each others’ backs and then some.

After securing a wooden tub that had enough soap and shampoo for them to use inside said shower stall big enough for a few people to share, well—

“Ow, ow, ohh shit,” he hissed, his gait becoming a literal hobble. “Crap. We might have to get a stool for me to sit down on.”

UWKtJhrR
remaining: 955

@mattis
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 22:09:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis was quick to get a stool for Alexei, placing it where it would be easy for him to get his hair and body washed but not in the way where he was directly under the water. "Sit down. I'll take care of you," he said, gesturing to the seat.

He set the water to a nice, warm temperature, the wash room getting steamy already. Matt pulled the shower head, tilting Alexei's head back to rest against his abdomen.

"Let me wash your hair."

931 heat points left!

ZcqXg72M
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 4:26:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You know, I don’t mind the view—especially when it’s you, he teased—only not with his usual bravado and accompanying shit-eating grin. It was more—quiet, subdued if one would put it that way.

The way his right leg was cramping up only served to make shit feel worse, even though he’d already stretched it out and was wiggling his toes as a distraction.

“I could get used to this.”

fI56grY0
remaining: 885

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 16:51:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It was proven already that Alexei could make Matt blush like a teenage boy who had never encountered anything sexual before. But something as simple as that made him nearly lose it too. How could he go from stumbling over his words to being so cool, calm, and composed?

Wasn't Matt supposed to be that guy in the friendship?

"You're not too bad to look at either," he said, running his fingers through Alexei's scalp as he massaged in the shampoo, careful to make sure none streamed into his eyes. "Bigger than I'd imagined..." he said as an after thought quietly.

He snorted, rinsing his hair. "What? Me being your caretaker?"

914 heat points left!

4Zgnze2S
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 18:48:27 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You expected me to be small?” were the first words he blurted without even thinking, before he broke into a peal of laughter.

“Or is that because you saw something…?” he trailed off, a teasing smirk on his face as he waggled his eyebrows at the bluenette.

“What, can’t believe it, can you?” he followed up, the same teasing grin still on his face.

SNvDiu2d
remaining: 801

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 19:18:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I never said that, did I? You're the one who said that," Matt pointed out, washing his own hair but of course not sparing Alexei a show. Not if this was the game they were going to play. "I can't say that I'm disappointed."

He rinsed his hair, blue hair covering his face for a moment before he slicked it back so he could see again. A haircut was probably due.

Matt walked over, coming around to the front instead of behind the stool where he had washed Alex's hair. "I can believe it now," he teased. He found himself putting Alexei in another compromising situation, sliding down to sit in his lap again. Facing him, avoiding putting pressure on his injured leg.

"That a problem?"

829 heat points left!

TDyZeFPG
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 19:34:31 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Wow, I’m wounded,” he snarked back in a mock-hurt voice, even going for the whole ten yards as he held his left hand to his bare chest before making a grab for the shower head and rotating the settings just a little and ducking under the spray for a rinse while Mattie moved from behind to in front of him—

And then he mentally swore once again, treated to the sight of something interesting.

Shit, he’s rather hung, were the first words that entered his mind before he realized he was probably going into the deep end and needed to be fucking hauled out of the gutter.

In the blink of an eye, Mattie had settled down again and boy they were in the same situation as earlier.

“Definitely not a problem, unless—” he trailed off, remembering something.

“…shit, did we lock the door?”

exx9SDH1
remaining: 739

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 19:43:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alexei mentioned the door, which totally ruined the moment. Mattis looked toward their stall door, like he could see past it to the door separating them from the outside. Well, hopefully no one would come in, right?

"Well... it's getting late. Hopefully most people have left by now," he said, looking back toward Alex.

Fuck it. If they got caught, whatever. At the moment, Matt didn't care. All he wanted was the intimacy Alexei could provide him. The feelings he hadn't felt before. He looped his arms around Alex's shoulders, leaning forward.

"Ours is, at least," he said with a smirk, tilting his head.

820 heat points left!

ll4zb0Ns
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 19:50:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He couldn’t help but let out another bark of laughter, the way Mattie’s face changed expressions for a few moments as he mentioned the damned door.

“Well, let’s try not to make too much noise, then,” he continued with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows in the bluenette’s direction.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence,” he added with another grin. That same challenging grin—never mind if his own face was starting to catch fire again due to the blush that was spreading from his ears to his cheeks.

“What are you waiting for, then? You have the higher ground.”

BNIoBcw9
remaining: 731

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 20:00:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Mmm... no promises," he said with a snort, pressing his lips against his jaw and up to his ear. He nibbled on the outer part of his ear, his nails gently scraping down his back before trailing back up again.

"So impatient. So testy. Okay, Ivanov." Matt stopped his teasing, going in for a full blown kiss this time. The water sounded almost like rain, except with an echo, almost drowning out the sound of his hungry lips attacking Alexei's.

"You can touch me. Anywhere," he said, giving him permission for anything this time.

752 heat points left!

1ObqyiUq
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 20:21:19 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Someone was particularly antsy today—well, there were two extremely antsy people in here today.

Only thing is, both of them were dancing around each other in a cascade of… well, basically it was a mess.

Who was still playing chicken between them? He shivered at the tickling breath he felt on his ear, the equally rough trail being traced into his back before those same fingers crawled back up once more.

“Don’t make me do the chicken dance, Eriksen—” he was cut off by a sudden, forward gesture from the bluenette. He barely had time to react except for the fact his arms were moving on their own again, finding their place on Mattie’s shoulders as he returned the kiss with equal ferocity.

After the two broke contact, all he could offer was the look.

The stare.

“Anywhere?” he breathed, never mind if the shower head was still running, a pleasant background noise to mask the intensity in the shower stall.

KecgkNb4
remaining: 678

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 23:38:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"That's what I said, didn't I?" Mattis teased, planting several kissed along his neck. He kissed him, his hands coming to cup his face gently.

"Touch me. I want you to," he whispered, reaching for his hands on his shoulders and bringing them to rest against his chest. "You have my permission to go wherever you want to go."

695 heat points left!

qYp0Sft8
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 4:53:36 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Okay, there was another mistake that the bluenette had made.

The first one was surprising him. The second one was giving him full-blown permission to do anything—as in absolutely anything—that he wanted to.

Alas, however, going any farther downwards from the waist would probably result in unmentionable things, so—

“Anywhere,” he teased once more, his left hand sneaking downwards and gently poking him in the side. “Absolutely anywhere…”

227|Pm9Y
remaining: 636

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 5:11:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well, when Matt had said anywhere, he was not expecting Alexei to go for his waist. He felt his fingers prodding at his side, making him jump.

"Why did you do that?" he whined, arching his back away to avoid his poking but not enough to leave his lap entirely.

Well, it seemed like Alexei was finding Mattis's weaknesses. Definitely his sides.

688 heat points left!

AOUpPwsq
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 17:30:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You said anywhere, so of course the first area I thought of was there,” he remarked, another feather-light touch prodding him gently on the waist.

“What’s wrong… don’t tell me your ticklish weak spot is… there,” he continued, risking poking the bluenette’s other side with his injured right hand.

“I didn’t take you to have such a—reaction there.”

The smirk was still there, and this time just to confirm his suspicion, he poked both sides of Mattie’s waist with his fingers.

IQcjromD
remaining: 565

@mattis