shower [sauna]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 18:49:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He walked into this trap, didn't he? Dammit, Alexei. You're an evil human being.

Mattis squirmed again, this time close to falling back off of Alexei's lap because of both of them being wet from the shower. He grabbed his shoulders, cursing loudly.

"I retract what I said. You're not allowed to touch me there. I refuse, stop it," he begged, trying to reach for his hands to push them away or hold them back.

610 heat points left!

|OqjMd7U
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 18:59:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh, but you brought this down on yourself,” he chuckled softly, looking at the bluenette square on in the eyes. Dead-on straight, no backing down.

“You—asked—for it,” he continued as this time he leaned closer, languidly dragging his fingers up the curve of Mattie’s body, feather-light touches dotting every so often.

Ooh, he was going to make the other man squirm—and like it.

vJn2u67s
remaining: 478

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 19:20:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Something about how Alexei was so adamant and dominant in this situation stirred something in deep in Matt's stomach. He couldn't help but gape at him. Because holy shit.

That was kind of hot.

However, Matt's pause was short lived, since he was back to touching his sides and making him squirm around. He couldn't help but give a small pant or two, from the heat of the shower and the way he was being touched.

"Alexei..." he whined.

535 heat points left!

ydKqqjfO
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 19:29:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Of course Alexei didn’t know that the squirming was also making his own legs turn into jelly, the longer the other sat on his lap.

Not in the ‘I can’t move my legs’ kind of way, but in the ‘holy shit this is also hot’ kind of way.

You know…

Before Mattie could make another noise, his hands had finished their wandering up the bluenette’s back, before he quickly grabbed the back of the other man’s head and closed the distance once more.

Another cloud of steam from the shower obscured them both as this time, he was the one who was kissing fiercely. Hungrily…

Rn61ic98
remaining: 392

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 20:00:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt was going to say something else, if he could get it out. Something probably highly inappropriate and begging him to do something.

But he was grabbed by the back of the head and pulled forward, lips meeting Alexei's. He sighed into that kiss, his hands resting against his chest as he chased his mouth.

Matt was equally as desperate for the other. It was intense and not at all sweet anymore.

470 heat points left!

pLSEaDTt
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 4:50:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“If—if this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up from it.”

Those were the first words out of his mouth after they broke apart (him almost begrudgingly because damn, who knew that Mattie was also that hungry) to catch a breath.

Not even the steam could completely hide the evidence that they were doing such things right here, out where other people could possibly see them.

But did he care?

Not in the slightest.

“What about you, then?”

zv5Hg9Bd
remaining: 293

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 6:23:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The sound he made was one of protest, chasing after his lips when he pulled away. All he wanted was for those lips to cover his entire body, every single inch. Matt pouted at him for stopping. But then, he laughed, smirking.

"Does it feel like a dream?" he asked, shifting in his lap a bit as he moved forward to pinch his cheek. Then, he kissed down his neck, leaving a mark or two in the process.

"I don't think it does..."

411 heat points left!

IXxLQPb3
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 21:20:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Ow,” he hissed, lightly swatting at the hand that had pinched him. “Be careful, you know,” he followed up with an eyebrow wiggle. If he bluenette didn’t understand what he meant by that then—

He was abruptly cut off when he felt that light, tickling breath on his neck and then—

“Oh my,” he went on, the same teasing grin on his features once more.

“Getting a little feisty there are we,” he teased, looking down at where Mattie had left a—

Oh, boy.

If the other didn’t see the scar on his neck the last time, he would most definitely see it now.

mOUGhHy5
remaining: 266

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 22:46:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Tell me why I should be careful. Maybe I'll consider it," Matt shot back, raising his eyebrows to challenge him. Because he wanted to push his buttons, to see what Alexei would do to him in response.

It was inticing.

Of course he saw the scar. But, it didn't bother him. Matt wouldn't ask about it right now, but he'd kiss it. Give him the attention that he deserved, or that Mattis saw that he needed. "What? Don't want to be marked by me?" he teased.

319 heat points left!

aKny8Enk
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 3:54:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Just—don’t make it bleed, and we’re fine,” he hissed in warning, hoping the other understood what he meant by that.

He let his hands wander about Mattie’s neck and shoulders, before eventually resting one of them in his hair and playing with the blue strands absently.

“Of—of course I do, it’s just that—you… you don’t mind me doing it too, do you?” he challenged as well, that shit-eating grin on his face.

“Get up here.”

mEuPuUpa
remaining: 247

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 4:05:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Of course, my dear. I wouldn't do that to you." The pet name slipped out of his mouth, but he didn't really seem to catch it. Perhaps he was too caught up in the moment to realize it.

Matt sighed, tilting his head up a bit as the other played with his hair. It was nice, relaxing.

However, when Alexei spoke again, his stomach did a flip. That was something he was not expecting, and he sure did not mind hearing it again.

Normally, he'd give a smart ass response to him again, but he was too in shock and compliant to actually speak, moving up and tilting his head to the side. "I didn't know you were so bossy," he managed to finally say.

303 heat points left!

bSehMWun
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 4:18:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Unfortunately for Mattie, however, Alexei caught the nickname that had slipped out, and the blush that had long since faded from his ears returned with full ferocity and intensity.

“I didn’t know you’d actually do it,” he sassed back, wicked grin still on his face before this time, it was his turn to brush a few kisses on the bluenette’s neck—

Some of the kisses he returned were chaste.

While the others were definitely not, considering that he was already leaving his own trail of marks as well and taking his sweet-ass time doing so.

“You know, if we weren’t in this universe. I’d imagined myself to be a…vampire,” he admitted quietly, after he’d left a particularly obvious one and blew some of his breath on the blooming purple… mark.

It was a hickey war.

c6nAbSA_
remaining: 185

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 4:28:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt snorted, laughing a bit. "Well, I saw the opportunity and took it. It was fun, right?" he prompted, probably all to excited about something as stupid as a hickey.

A freaking bruise.

His hands rested over Alexei's shoulders, allowing his back to arch forward as he worked his magic. Matt hummed, brushing his nails gently across his skin as he worked across his neck. His face felt hot, whether from the water or from this.

He couldn't really tell.

"A-Alexei," he stammered out, a weak reply to his confession. Matt couldn't find the words to reply, not right now, at least.

218 heat points left!

_GM9f21_
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 4:41:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Think about it though,” he continued in that same soft voice, leaving another few scattered marks here and there as he worked his way down and across the bluenette’s shoulder.

“Me, the one who has something wrong with his blood, actually drinking someone else’s blood to survive if we weren’t here in Lavaridge. Such an irony, don’t you think?”

After he’d left a particularly—large mark, he looked up and chuckled darkly.

“Now nobody would even think of taking you away from…me,” he breathed out as he met the bluenette’s lips once more and kissed him so fiercely, it was like the world would end if he let go.

At the same time, his left hand twisted around in Mattie’s hair, shoving the other closer. While he couldn’t flip positions because of the injured leg, well, he was going to make the most of this.

KZSIzop6
remaining: 110

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shower [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 16:44:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt looked down, to try to assess where he'd left the mark. He couldn't quite see it, but he was sure that he would when they went to the mirrors.

He was pulled from the thought about the hickey, instead kissing Alexei again. Mattis groaned again, holding onto him so tightly that he would probably leave bruises from his fingers digging into his skin.

Just blame it on Alex having hemophilia.

They felt impossibly close, chest to chest. It was perfect. "Fuck, Alex," he gasped. "Tell them who did it."

168 heat points left!

bVNcFdl3