Thinking Back (Tagged)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Thinking Back (Tagged)
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 16:25:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Devlin got up and got ready to head to the dining room to grab a bite to eat before heading out to her job for the day. As he passed her colander beside her door she noticed todays day in a little shock. It had been a year today since she joined Team Rocket. She couldn't believe it had been a year already. She let out a sigh and left her dormitory and walked down the hall a ways until she reached the dinning room. As she entered she could smell bacon filling the air causing her stomach to growl. Grabbing a plate she filled it with eggs, bacon, and a biscuit smothered in honey butter. Turning to find a place to sit she recognized a familiar face. Of course Kano would be here, when she wasn't in her lab you could usually find her in the Dining Hall stuffing her face. "Mind if I sit here Kano?" Before she could answer Devlin sat down across from her and took a bite of her food. "Did you know today is my one year anniversary as a member of Team Rocket." She could remember it as if it were yesterday.

Tags:
WC: 201
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
Thinking Back (Tagged)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 7:25:06 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar

WELCOME TO MY WUNDERKAMMER

Kano can only sigh when she sees the emptiness of her wallet and the thought of her debt also made her feels strangely annoyed. She shoves that thought away and decides to go to the Dining Hall where she could get some food before going back either on her research or for a job - She hasn't made a plan for today yet. A plate filled with steak and mash potato can be seen on her tray as she takes an empty seat and starts slowly working through her meal. Until Devlin come and take a seat beside her - Kano has zero impression on the woman, she sees her as like any other stranger; Someone who doesn't deserve her compassion nor hatred. Kano nods, letting her to the seat since she doesn't have any reason to reject it. When she thought that they will eat in silence - Apparently, Devlin is in a good mood and want to share her story.

"Is it?" Kano says with a flat tone, fully disinterest in the topic. "What makes it so special though?" Kano decides to prolong the topic since she might as well waste her free time for today hearing someone else story.

NOTES: Something
TAGS: @devlin

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Thinking Back (Tagged)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 14:40:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Devlin was normally a fairly grumpy person but today she was in a pretty good mood since today marked her one year anniversary with Team Rocket. Picking up a piece of bacon she nibbled on it thinking back to the day she had decided to join Team Rocket. It made her Kano asked her what was so special about it because she really did want to share her story with someone. "I'm glad you asked. I should probably start at the beginning." Devlin was silent for a minute to try and figure out how to tell her story. She should probably start with her parents.

"I come from a fairly wealthy family and my parents secretly support Team Rocket with them giving them the promise that they will not bother them nor their friends and family. They figured it's best to pay them off than to have to worry about them trying to steal pokemon or items from them. They told me they were criminals but I always admired them for doing whatever it took to get what they wanted though I could never tell my parents that. If I told them they would of found some way to keep me away from Team Rocket. I imagine they would have sent me off to some boarding school in a completely different region so I was as far from you as I could be hoping that distance would remove the fascination I had with you. But thankfully they never found out." Devlin took a short break to catch her breath before she continued to tell them how she had eventually joined.

WC: 272
Tags:
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
Thinking Back (Tagged)
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 10:55:25 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar

WELCOME TO MY WUNDERKAMMER

Kano spares a curious glance as she listens to the story half-heartedly, a twisted fascination with a questionable role model yet Kano has no said to it as she also has a strange fascination regarding the biology of pokemon and explosions. "Is that so" Kano drums her finger to the table, "I'd reckon that family of yours sooner or later will find out your involvement within the group. When that time, you will face a decision either to cut your family off or cut us off." Kano trails for a moment, looking at her for a moment, and let out a sigh. "Well, when that happened - At the very least, I will still be around." Kano muses, looking away. Sometimes Kano can be seemingly detached when it is involving the intrapersonal relationship with others - However, Kano tries to take care of others in her own way.

NOTES: Something
TAGS: @devlin

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Thinking Back (Tagged)
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 14:53:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Devlin missed her family mostly she missed her little brother but this was what she chose and she was going to stick to it. She loved Team Rocket and was proud to be a member of them. "It's possible but if the time comes I know what I'll chose. If they force me to chose I will choose Team Rocket I have worked to hard and come to far to quit now." She smiled when Kano asked what happened next.

Taking a deep breath she continued her story. "I spent all my time following Team Rockets activites and learning everything I could about them. I kept everything I found hidden in a box under a loose floor board under my bed while I kept my room decorated with pokemon and talked to my family about becoming a police officer since it was the exact opposite of Team Rocket. When I turned thirteen I left on my journey. In my family we don't leave until our thirteen birthday as a tradition. I told them I was leaving to become a cadet but instead I traveled over Sinnoh searching for Team Rocket. I stole my first pokemon shortly after I left on this journey." Devlin smiled remembering the young trainer they couldn't have started there journey more than a month or two before she had tricked them. "It was a young trainer probably eleven or twelve years old. I challenged them to a battle with my Gligar Ghost and soundly defeated their eevee. I than had Ghost destroy the girls poke'ball as she went to call Eevee back and threw my own poke'ball at it claiming it as my own as it lay passed out on the ground. The girl tried to get her Pokemon back but I threatened to steal all her pokemon if she didn't back off. Afraid the girl quickly ran away leaving me with a new Eevee. It took a lot of discipline and training but eventually I got the Eevee to obey me. When I evolved them into Umbreon I named them Diablo."

Devlin stopped to catch her breath again. "I continued my search for Team Rocket. From time to time I'd hear a rumor they where hear or there, or hear some trouble they've recently caused for others. But it wasn't until I was almost eighteen that I finally found a Team Rocket Member and told them I wished to join. I had expected to get an automatic yes but before they would let me join they made me do a task for them. I had to break into a Pokemon Lab and steal one of the pokemon there. At first I almost refused but than I was like, if it's the only way to join them I'll do it. I staked the place out for a few days learning everything I could about the people that worked there and the security. Once I had learned everything I could about the lab I waited until two am on Friday night for I had heard they where going to be sure on security that night and usually around two am the guards are starting to get sleepy. I dressed in black from head to toe and used Ghost to block the cameras I had him look into them and smile and wave to act like he was playing around. It might annoy the guards but they'll think it's just a pokemon playing around. Once inside I Ogre use Hypnosis on anyone we ran into. I found a room filled with poke'balls I grabbed as many as I could than left not bothering to check what was in the poke'balls. Quickly we fled and two days later I met up with the Team Rocket Member and handed them the bag full of poke'balls. Sadly half of them proved to be empty but there were several that had pokemon in them. After that they brought me here and told the boss I had passed the test. And now here I am still stealing pokemon for them. I'm hoping eventually I'll rise up through the ranks. But for now I'm happy just being a Grunt and doing all the hard work for the boss."