Exploring The City (Tagged)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 17:37:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A cute skinny pink haired girl strolled the streets of Petalburg city. On her right shoulder was Plusle while on her left shoulder was a Minun. The Plusle and Minun chatted away with each other as Fawn walked the streets. From time to time she would stop at a vendor and by a snack for her and her pokemon. Fawn loved all her pokemon but she had an especially close relationship with Blueberry and Raspberry. She had saved the Plusle's life when she was twelve years old. She had gone to the park and she found the Minun crying for help but no one seemed to be paying it any attention. She followed the Minun back to a rather large bush and found a very sick Plusle. She had taken them to the Pokemon Center and it had taken Raspberry several days to heal. Ever since the three had been inseparable. 

Just than Raspberry let out an excited cry and pointed to the right. Curious to see what they were looking at she turned to look. There she spotted a girl with pokemon dancing on the sidewalk. Fawn's eyes grew wide in excitement and walked closer to watch her dance. She seemed to be pretty good and both Raspberry and Blueberry seemed to really like it. She smiled and clapped her hands, all of a sudden Raspberry leaped off her shoulder and ran up to the dancer and began dancing with them. She was soon followed by Blueberry who leaped down after her. Fawn chuckled softly but walked over to apologize. She made a fist and moved it in a circular motion against her chest to say she was sorry. She doubted the girl would understand but she always hoped she'd find someone who would understand her someday.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 6:54:40 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

The adventurous spirit of Lyssa doesn't stop her keep dancing despite she just arrives at Petalburg city when she was just at Rustboro city one day ago doing the same thing as what she is doing right now. A dance choreography that she made by herself incorporating the bunny duo - Scorbunny and Lopunny - energetic hop, she able to lure a crowd despite they are on the side of the road. Then suddenly, in the middle of her dance - A curious watcher jumps right in and follows their dance, a Plusle and Minun. Well, Lyssa doesn't mind and keep continue her routing until she finished. Once she finished, a woman comes - She looks like their trainer - and gesture something enigma to her. "Ah" Lyssa exclaims realizing something, not the message that she is currently trying to convey but the fact that she might be either mute or deaf. Lyssa tries to look around at her belonging and found her notebook. She spares several pages on the bag and offers them to the lady, "I think this would help us both" Lyssa says hoping to converse with her since she finds the Plusle and Minun is adorable. Her Scorbunny and Lopunny already start to play with them while she was trying to talk with Fawn.

NOTES: Something

@fawn

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 14:01:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The dancer didn't seem to mind that Blueberry and Raspberry had joined in their dance but still she should apologize. But at the same time she couldn't help but smile as she watched them play with the girls Lopunny and Scorbunny. The dancer handed her a notebook and pen and she sighed someone else who didn't know sign language. She shook her head and reached for her own notepad and pencil and flipped a couple pages. She didn't want to use the girls notepad because she may need the page she uses in the future.

Quickly she scribbled an apology. "I'm sorry, I should have stopped them but it took me by surprise when they leaped in. My name is Fawn, the Minun is Blueberry and the Plusle is Raspberry. What's your name?"

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 14:08:24 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

The woman kindly refuses her offer and takes out her own notebook. Lyssa feels silly right now, she would have expected that the woman has her own way of communication if she has been living like that for long. She waits patiently while the woman - who introduced herself as Fawn - wrote her message. "Mhm..." Lyssa nods, giving a smile "... Nice to meet you Fawn and to these two lovely pokemon, Blueberry and Raspberry was it?" Lyssa greets Fawn and the Plusle and Minun. "My name is Lyssa, I usually go around performing a dance with my pokemon. For today I dance with my Scorbunny and Lopunny, their name is Agni and Thalia respectively" Lyssa smiles, introducing herself and both of her pokemon. The crowd starts to disperse leaving only Lyssa and Fawn. "How about we chat for a moment there at the cafe? My treat" Lyssa points at the nearest cafe with terrace seating that faces the road.

@fawn

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 19:21:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Fawn smiled at the dancer as she greeted her and her two pokemon who weren't paying any attention as they were having to much fun laughing. A small sound escaped her mouth as she laughed at their antics. She quickly scribbled another sentence on her notepad, "Yes that's right but if its easier for you, you can call the Blue and Raz."

When the dancer introduced herself she nodded liking the sound her name. "It's nice to meet you Lyssa, your a really good dancer, so are your pokemon. Their names are cute," she smiled as she finished scribbling her next sentence and showed the girl. When Lyssa suggested they go to the cafe she nodded in head as an ok until she offered to pay and she quickly shook her head and began scribbling again.

"Thank you but I couldn't do that to you, I can pay for our stuff, I appreciate it but it isn't necessary."

Turning to Blue and Raz she snapped her fingers twice and the two electric mice quickly turned and ran back to her side and jumped up onto her shoulders. Reaching up she scratched each of them on the ear and smiled. She motioned for the girl to lead the way.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 5:11:22 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

Not wanting to lose with the two mice, Agni quickly jumps to Lyssa's shoulders and makes it his place. Thalia just shakes her head and stands beside Lyssa while Lyssa reading the next writing from Fawn. Lyssa chuckles at the sweet refusal from the lady, "You shouldn't feel bad at all, Fawn. It is just my whim to treat someone. Treat it as a celebration of me meeting you" Lyssa smiles, guiding Fawn to the cafe. It doesn't take a long time for the waiter to show them to an empty seat right on the terrace where they can see the road and people walking around. "I heard from an audience that this place has the best Tiramisu cake but from the looks of it, it has a lot of cakes varieties here. What do you want?" Lyssa reads the menu that is offered by the waiter and asks Fawn about her preference.

@fawn

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 12:51:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Fawn smiled as she saw the Scorbunny named Agni leap up onto Lyssa's shoulders as well. She didn't miss the Lopunny's head shake either than turned back to the dancer as she began to speak again. Fawn blinked than quickly scribbled on her notepad again. "Well if you're sure than I'd be delighted, thank you." Fawn fallowed as Lyssa led the way the the Chafe, it was nice not having to wait to long before being seated out on the terrace. It was a beautiful day and who wanted to be kept inside a stuffy building on a day like this. Fawn looked at Lyssa with confusion at the mention of Tiramisu. What was Tiramisu? Picking up the menu she scanned it until she spotted it Tiramisu was an Italian dessert consisting of layers of sponge cake soaked in coffee and brandy or liqueur with powdered chocolate and mascarpone cheese. Oh that sounded really good maybe she would get that? Looking at the drinks she spotted a nice Caramel Frape. Now she knew what she was getting she should get something for Blue and Raz. She looked to see if they had any poke'food and was glad to see they did. They even had some that was specific to different types of pokemon. Grabbing her notepad she wrote down what she was going to order. "1 Tiramisu, a medium caramel Frappuccino, a bowl of Poke'food for electric types for her two pokemon along with a bowl of water encase they were thirsty. She set the menu down and than looked at Lyssa and scribbled in her notepad once more. "What do you think you'll get Lyssa?"
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 11:53:29 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

From the looks of it, Fawn is quite enjoying the variety of the menu as she is lost within the menu. While Fawn is busy deciding what kind of food she is going to eat, Lyssa decides to pick one for her own and her pokemon. Then, from her peripheral - Lyssa sees the notebook got shove to her so she can read, Fawn is asking what she is going to eat. "Ah, I haven't decided yet but I think I will go with the Tiramisu cake too and a cup of hot chocolate to pair with it." Lyssa muses, looking at the menu once again to reassure her decision. A few moments later Lyssa nods and decides to go with it and call for the waiter.

"Can I order two slices of Tiramisu cake, a medium caramel Frappuccino, a cup of hot chocolate, and a pokefood for our lovely pokemon here? Thank you very much" Lyssa quickly mentions all of the orders that Fawn makes and her own to the waiter as the waiter note it down and leave them to prepare the food. "Ah, I am sorry if I am overstepping my bound on ordering the food for you" Lyssa tries to apologize.

"Say, do you have anything to do after this?" Lyssa asks feeling curious.

@fawn

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 13:03:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Fawn was enjoying herself already and they haven't even ordered yet. It was nice to be sitting here with her pokemon around her and someone to talk with. When Lyssa told her what she was thinking of getting she smiled and nodded her head. That sounded really good. She much preferred cold drinks herself over hot ones. She just found them more refreshing.

A couple minutes later a waiter approaches them and askes what they want. Before Fawn can show him her order Lyssa takes charge and tells him both their orders and who was getting what. She appreciated her taking care of this for her it made it a little easier than trying to communicate through her notebook for very few people knew sign language. After the waiter left Lyssa quickly apologized, Fawn quickly waved her hands in front of her and shook her head than grabbed her notebook and scribbled a few quick words. "There is nothing to be sorry about, thank you for helping me order I appreciate it." She gave a polite smile to let her know she was genuinly thankful. She was glad for the change of topic for she didn't want Lyssa to dwell on something she didn't have to. Fawn shook her head to let her know she had no plans for afterwards. They had only been out exploring with no true goal when they had met.
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 12:24:17 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]
[attr="class","twobeeleft"]
[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]NO ONE ELSE

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]IN THE

[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]WORLD

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]LEFT FOR ME

[attr="class","twobeeright"]
[attr="class","twobeeright1"]
[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]
[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

Lyssa let out a sigh of relief when she learn that Fawn has no plan afterward and don't take any offense to what she did. Truth to be told, this is her first time interacting with a person that has a disability which makes Lyssa try to be more mindful than usual. "Great!" Lyssa exclaims happily with a smile blooming on her face. "Oh, can I ask you about something?" Lyssa wants to ask something that has been interested her since she met her. The gesture that Fawn did at the beginning, should be sign language. As a dancer, the movement of her hand is a way to deliver her dance to the crowd, and perhaps if she learns sign language - She could incorporate that into her dance and gives her dance more meaning. [break][break]

"When we just met, you were trying to communicate with me through sign language right?" Lyssa asks while copying what Fawn did when they meet. For now, she doesn't understand what the gesture means. "Can you teach me? I want to try to talk with you more" Lyssa asks. While the reason wasn't entirely the truth but it holds part of it.

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]

NOTES

[attr="class","twobeetagged"]@fawn

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#404362;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#404362;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#404362!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#404362;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#404362!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 17:57:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Fawn smiled back and Lyssa as she said great and wondered what was so great about it? Did she want to do something after their drink and treat? Oh she wanted to ask her something ok. She gave a nod of her head to let her know yes she could go ahead and ask. She waited, it seemed to take a moment for Lyssa to figure out how she was going to word her question. The silence as she thought it out had her curiosity growing and she tilted her head to the side ever so little. It was a habit she had formed as a child she she was curious or confused about something.

At last Lyssa seemed to figure out what it was she wished to say. Fawn was a little surprised by what her question turned out to be. Again she nodded to confirm that she was correct that it was sign language. She saw Lyssa copy the sign she had made earlier followed by a request for her to teach her. This alone made her give a huge smile and for a third time she nodded. Grabbing her pencil and paper she began to quickly write. "Of course I will teach you, and you have nothing to be sorry about *hehe* for that is what that sign means I'm sorry"
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 4:18:52 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]
[attr="class","twobeeleft"]
[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]NO ONE ELSE

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]IN THE

[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]WORLD

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]LEFT FOR ME

[attr="class","twobeeright"]
[attr="class","twobeeright1"]
[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]
[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

Lyssa smiles brightly after reading that Fawn is willing to teach her about some sign language. The waiter comes and puts down their order gently to the table alongside the cutlery with it and leaves them alone silently after saying "Enjoy". Lyssa tries to think about what question she wants to asks and thought about something that has been in her thought when she thinks of sign language - "Does sign language can translate word to word or it is more of a translating of what a sentence want to convey into a sign language?" Lyssa has been curious about that. [break][break]

Within her mind, if sign language turns word per word into a sign, wouldn't that make it time-consuming and counter-productive if the sentence happened to be a rather long one? Lyssa slices her tiramisu cake and eats it, just to find her writhing in bliss after feeling the sweet and bitter taste of the cake that rises up to the hype. "Ah, you should try this Fawn. The taste is heavenly!" Lyssa offers her cake wanting to share it but then realizes that Fawn also orders the same thing, "Ah... carry on" Lyssa smiles sheepishly pulling back her cake to her side again.

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]

NOTES

[attr="class","twobeetagged"]@fawn

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#404362;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#404362;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#404362!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#404362;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#404362!important;[/newclass]