Exploring The Deep Dark Cave (Solo Wild)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 20:09:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Nevada left his lab that day fairly early in the morning. Exiting his laboratory he stood and stretched in the sun. He hadn't left his lab in days and he wouldn't have done so today if his assistant hadn't made him get out for some fresh air for a bit... more like hot air. It was so hot outside is laboratory. He was used to thirty or forty degree temperatures. Outside it had to be almost eight degrees out today. He kept all his ice types in there poke'balls for safety they couldn't handle hot whether much like him but for them it was far worse. Instead he traveled with his ever present companion Glacier. Ya the name didn't fit the small Eevee that walked at his side but he hoped she would grow into it when he eventually was able to evolve her into a Glaceon. "Lets head the Shoal Cave shall we my friend?" Glacier let out a cheerful cry and quickly leaped up onto his shoulder than from there climbed onto his head and laid down. Nevada sighed, he never understood why the little Eevee liked doing that but they where small and light so it didn't bother him so much.

Together the two made their way to Shoal cave walking first through the city to get to the beach than along the beach until they reached the entrance of the came. He walked in several yards. At first it was as hot as the outside but the further in he went the cooler it got until it was a nice cool comfortable temperature. He was sure it was cool enough for his pokemon and decided to let them all out to wander and explore the caves. First he let out Cube his Eiscue, ya he knew it wasn't a very unique name. Than he let out Stormy his Castform who almost always used their ice form. The second they were out of the poke'ball they used the move hail to drop the temperature a few more degrees. Lastly he let out Nilla his Vanillite, yes another not so unique name but he liked it. "Feel free to wander and explore but don't go to far who knows what dangers there may be here and I may need your help if we run into any threats." With that the pokemon began to explore and look around the gave. All except Glacier who stayed resting on his head.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 1:17:59 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORUNT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@nevada

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 18:36:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Nilla wondered towards a curve in the cave up ahead. He was curious and could wait to explore the caves. But as he came around the bend he spotted an unknown pokemon asleep on the floor. Excited he ran back to Nevada and let out a shrill cry to try and get them to fallow him. All the other pokemon heard his cry and grew excited and quickly ran around the bend to investigate the new pokemon.

Nevada spotted Nilla come running back and noticed how excited they were. Obviously they had found something and before he knew it all his pokemon went running forward even Glacier leaped off his head and took off after the others. Nevada quickly followed. As he came around the bend in the cave what he found was a terrified Snorunt surrounded by his pokemon with no way to escape. "Hey guys back off give the poor pokemon some space before they attack you."

Realizing what their trainer said was true they took several steps away from the frightened pokemon. Nevada walked forward and went down on one knee. "Hello there I'm sorry if my pokemon scared you they just got really excited they didn't mean you any harm." Reaching into his bad he took out an apple and handed it to the ice type pokemon. He noticed the Snowrunt was hesitent at first but after a couple minutes they stepped forward and took the apple and bit into it. They let out a happy cry and quickly finished it core and all. Nevada laughed, "you seem to really like apples. Would you like to join me? If you do you can have all the apples you could ever want." Reaching into his bag once more he grabbed an empy poke'ball and held it in front of the Snowrunt and waited to see what they would do.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 23:18:31 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT SNORUNT!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@nevada

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU FIND 5 PD.

[break][break]