What Am I Going To Do? (Tagged)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 18:27:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Becket hugged his sister and promised her he would be back later after he let his pokemon out for a little bit and they got a bite to eat. She was in the hospital again. She had  Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, and until a couple weeks ago she had been in remission for almost a year. He had been hopeful she would make it to the five year remission goal because if she made it to that than she was considered cured. He headed for the door and closed it behind him than leaned against it and let out a soft sob. He never let his sister see how much it upset him to see her like this so sick and connected to all these tubes and wires. He took in a shaky breath than turned and headed for the elevator and took that to the main floor than left the hospital. Once outside he let out three of his pokemon, his two Wurmples Dusty and BB as well as his Sewaddle Waya. He smiled at them and bent low for them to climb onto him. Way crawled onto his arm and made his way up to his head than either wurmple followed soot each taking a different shoulder. These three never left his side unless he entered the hospital for pokemon weren't allowed inside unless they were licensed to work with the sick which his pokemon were not. "Sissy asked me to say hi and that she misses you guys." His pokemon made soft sad cries, they knew they weren't allowed inside but they missed her as much as she missed them. "We need to try and find some jobs to do the bills are going to start adding up and we still haven't paid off for her last hospital stay. I don't know what I'm going to do guys." Waya hung from his head and nuzzled his cheek trying to comfort him. He brought his hand up and patted him. "Thanks Waya but we'll figure something out... I hope," he whispered the last few words.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 2:04:36 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan had been visiting @soleil in the hospital again, her conditioned had calmed down in recent days so he didn't stay for long. She had transferred to the slateport one for now since the hospital was a bit more advanced. However his eye caught someone interesting looking, someone who seemed rather depressed and sad. [break][break]

He had some time to kill so he decided to just follow this guy, he was bored so he tailed this guy for a bit. It was just a hunch, but after years of living on the street he had learned to trust his gut. He made sure to keep out of sight until he would learn some more about him, seemed like he was the type to talk to his pokemon...not like bryan could judge, he could too.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 14:33:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
BB made a soft noise and shook their head as if trying to ask "How are we to figure it out if we haven't figured it out yet? Becket saw this and sighed, "I don't know how we'll figure it out yet BB but I just know we will, we have to if we want Sissy to continue to receive treatment. I don't think the hospital would send away a cancer patient that is struggling to pay but you never know. Sissy needs these meds if she's to fight her cancer. So we'll just have to do whatever it takes to make sure she gets them right guys?" Way, Dusty, and BB all nodded their heads and a look of determination came on all their faces inculding Becketts. "Ok with that taken care of lets see what jobs we can find, no matter the job we can't be picky, I know you guys don't like to do certain tasks but it's for Sissy and I'll be helping right at your side." Becket started to walk away from the hospital to Start his search for work. Neither him nor his pokemon realized they were being followed.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 1:17:37 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]He had heard enough to know what he had to do, Bryan stepped forward from the shadows, they both had a similar situation but Bryan had found a way to help himself. He was going to help this guy out too, "So you'd do any kind of job if it meant you'd get money for it?" he asked him curiously out loud. "Sorry, couldn't help but overhear your situation with your sister. I was in the same pickle at one point." he asked him allowing a moment of silence for the guy to process and ask bryan questions.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:@becketta

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 11:44:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Waya was the first to notice the man step out of the shadows even before he started talking and let out a warning call but Beckett though it was just concerned about actually finding the job and was about to tell them not to worry again when he heard someone speak up. His gaze shot up for he had been staring at the ground and spotted the guy in front of him. Based by his question he had a feeling he had a job for him. "I would do anything to help my sister. No matter how hard or degrading the job is or even..." would he really do something illegal? Yes, if it would help pay for his sisters medicine he would. "Or even something illegal if it would help me pay for my sisters bills and medicine." The last sentence wasn't as loud for he didn't want anyone but the two of them to hear it. Oh so he had the same situation with his sister once which meant he found a way to get the money. If that was true than maybe he would help him by telling him what he did. "Who are you? And what did you do to get out of the situation?"
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 22:00:32 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Once he was close enough, @becketta would be able to see Bryan's mask. It was one that seemed split in two and made of wood. One side of it was black and represented a wolf, the other half of it was white and ears very similar to that of a lamb. [break][break]

"Who I am doesn't matter. I'm simply here to see if my hunch was correct is all." he said lifting out a wad of cash from his hand. "I'm guessing this is around how much you need?" he asked him as it seemed like his sister needed the same treatment Soleil had just gotten. Since this thread was in the past however, Bryan couldn't just hand it out cause he was still poor himself since sol's treatments costed a lot so he was a wandering bum. [break][break]

"I got my hands dirty." he answered him. "So, let's see if you're able to get yours dirty. Doublade, shadow sneak." he ordered as his shadow began to creep towards Beckett slowly to give him enough time to react. Bryan didn't want to kill him.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:@becketta

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]