training [open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
training [open]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2019 19:12:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","mercypost"]away from prying eyes is her small operation. her army is still a pitiful thing; she can't even claim six pokemon to her name. but she can't be blamed entirely. her father had many tools at his disposal, and a flush of income that allowed him to do whatever he so pleased.

with his passing came the end of his department. still, his knowledge is not lost. 

her newly caught granbull wails. sweetheart and beau flank it; beau laughs--a hollow, empty sort of chuckle--as it struggles against its bonds. you must push them as far---further than they can take it. you must take them to the brink and bring them back. be their salvation. be their master.

"again."

psychic torments its mind. too-sharp teeth rip into its flesh.

mercy stands from her chair and walks around the post it's tied to, examines the blood oozing from various gashes on its side. 

"does it hurt?" she whispers, crouching beside it. the granbull whimpers and then its muzzle twists, snarl ripping from its throat as it struggles against its binds. "good," mercy says and nods towards beau. 

flames lick his maw as he lunges again.

open

[newclass=.mercypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mercypost i]color:#d15c72;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mercypost b]color:#d15c72;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing