TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 3:17:36 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Not only are lab assistants underpaid, but they always get stuck with the shittiest jobs, don’t they?
[break][break]
For example, going all the way to a farm to look into rumours of strange phenomena happening out on the fields, because of course Team Rocket can’t be bothered with sending anyone more important until they confirm it really is something worth their while...
[break][break]
”Ah, I don’t think I could ever live in a farm.”
[break][break]
Ceri chuckles, as if this weren’t obvious enough by the fact that she chose to come here in an all too short dress, putting herself at risk of getting an undesirable tan under the heat of this sun that’s still no joke despite it being Autumn. Is there anything worse than a farmer’s tan?
[break][break]
”What about you?”
[break][break]
With this question, she looks up at the man next to her, forced to do as much by the considerable height difference between them.

[attr="class","rigidtag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #8999BD; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 9:52:07 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]a pile of leaves scatters as his foot drags through it. he hadn't noticed, to be honest, as he's been mostly looking at her in her short dress. very fitting for their day out in the fields.

"nah. i'd be bored out of my fucking mind."

as he's already starting to be, despite the distraction.

"but maybe if i had the right company."

[newclass=.niko] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.niko b] color: #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.niko i] text-decoration: underline dotted #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 12:58:19 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

He’s not subtle.
[break][break]
Not at all, really.
[break][break]
Despite all her pretence at innocence, Ceri isn’t oblivious to the way he looks at her, nor to the implications of his statement. If there’s any signs of it, it’s perhaps only the slight smirk that tugs at her cherry pink lips – one that fades into a smile by the time she once again looks at him.
[break][break]
”Yeah? Sorry if you get bored while we’re out here, then. Maybe later I can make it up to you somehow.”
[break][break]
Are there any implications to her own words?
[break][break]
She leaves that up to him to figure out, since her own attention all too quickly returns to the fields and to looking at their surroundings in search for any signs of strange activity. All she notices is an Unfezant with about half a dozen Pidove following it, all of them probably belonging to the farm they’re “visiting”.
[break][break]
”Do you see anything?”

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #8999BD; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 5:54:34 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"yeah, definitely."

because he's already bored, which becomes clear by how he yawns as he finally tears his gaze away to peer at their surroundings. they're meant to be out here searching for something, apparently.

"i see fuck all."

despite towering over everything else, there's not much to see from down here. it's why he calls out his corviknight, and after a screech, it flies up into the air, starting its hunt.

"give it a sec. we'll find something."

[newclass=.niko i] text-decoration: underline dotted #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 2:45:24 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

When he’s not looking, she rolls her eyes, wishing for a moment that she had at least been sent with someone a bit more helpful on this mission. At least he’s smart enough to call out his Corviknight to get a bird’s eye-view of the field, which admittedly is at least a half-decent idea.
[break][break]
”Good call, I can’t even see over the stalks.”
[break][break]
She tries to, getting on the very tip of her toes, but given that corn stalks apparently usually around eight foot tall and Ceri doesn’t pass 5’6”, it’s a wasted effort.
[break][break]
”See?”
[break][break]
She sighs in defeat, yet it’s a chuckle that follows this as she keeps on walking, continuing with their hunt for answers or signs or whatever it is that they're hunting for right now.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 14:45:29 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"you can't?"

he can't either but it still doesn't stop him from pretending like he could. he simply peers out at the corn stalks, shrugging.

"must suck to be that short."

his grin is playful.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 4:14:17 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

She knows that stupidly tall as he may be, he can’t see over the corn stalks. Ceri isn’t an idiot, after all, even if her attitude may sometimes make her seem ditzy and cute.
[break][break]
”Mmm… Does it? I’d argue that it has its advantages.”
[break][break]
The smile she gives him is all too sweet, saccharine, but when these words are said, there’s a pop of her tongue, her gaze finding his before turning away as if nothing.
[break][break]
Back to searching.
[break][break]
Only a few steps are taken until she stops again, this time looking down.
[break][break]
Down towards a section of stalks that has been perfectly flattened down to the ground, not as if someone stepped on them, but as if machinery was used… or something else, maybe?
[break][break]
”Oh!”

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 13:32:00 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"depends on perspective, i guess. in our case, maybe."

the grin he wears is telling enough.

a few steps later, he stops as well.

"what?"

and then he sees it, and he can't help but chuckle.

"shit. looks like we found it."

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 9:13:49 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

In our case.
[break][break]
A bold assumption, but she doesn’t correct him, azure eyes lingering on his for a moment before the search for answers is resumed. As if allowing him to think of her as an innocent little lamb. Prey.
[break][break]
Although, by the looks of the sign they soon find, they may actually be the ones being hunted.
[break][break]
It’s how old horror movies about aliens would put this, right?
[break][break]
”Wah… I always wondered what one of these would look like in real life.”
[break][break]
She chuckles too, leaning in to get a closer look. An action that could lead to a precarious situation, considering how short her dress is, but if Ceri realizes this, she completely ignores it.
[break][break]
”Is it some sort of symbol? Hmm...”
[break][break]
These are usually circles, aren’t they? But, what could have created it? Is it a prank? Could it have to do with all those Unown that have been appearing recently? Is it all just some strange coincidence?
[break][break]
Too many questions, not enough data for a proper hypothesis.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 15:08:47 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"i thought they were fake."

his gaze carelessly drifts to her dress when she leans, once again unabashed in the way he stares, admiring. but it seems as though she doesn't care either.

"dunno. but we're just here to snap some pics and head back, so."

he pulls out his phone, ignoring the possibility that this is likely related to all the unowns showing up.

"catch."

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 5:02:42 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”It’s probably fake this time too. Like that saying doctors have… ’When you hear hooves, think Ponyta, not Glastrier.’ Usually the answer is what’s most common and expected rather than what’s more rare and unlikely. I bet it’s a prank.”
[break][break]
Ceri shrugs just so slightly, her own words being mostly her musings spoken out loud rather than her trying to discuss this. After all, she doubts would have much of use to contribute when talking about such matters.
[break][break]
And yet, despite thinking this, she still turns to look at him… barely in time to catch the phone when he throws it.
[break][break]
”You sure you should do that? I wonder what awful things I’ll find if I scroll through your pics.”
[break][break]
A smirk, and wink, and than she turns back towards the crop circle or whatever it is, beginning to take pictures.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 19:10:39 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]probably fake, huh? that's disappointing. he was hoping to see some aliens.

"awful?"

he scoffs.

"just ask if you want to see more."

when she busies herself with taking pictures, he busies himself with simply looking at her. she's the most interesting thing out there, after all, far more interesting than circles on the ground.

"take your time."

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 4:52:02 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

There’s a lot about all this that might make it seem as more than just a mere prank, starting by how carefully the stacks are arranged and flattened. It’s too perfect, but then again, something like that could easily be done with the help of the right pokémon, even if it would take time. But, why in the world would anyone bother with that?
[break][break]
If there’s thoughts of aliens, they’re discarded as quickly as they come. Ceri’s life has always been ordinary, and today is not the day that will suddenly change… right?
[break][break]
”Does that line usually work for you?”
[break][break]
Well aware that he’s probably looking at her, she turns to meet his gaze, a slight smile tugging at her lips playfully.
[break][break]
”Though I guess it isn’t the lines that do the work.”
[break][break]
One last good look at him and she returns her attention to taking pictures of the crop circle, snapping a few more before stepping closer to Niko and offering his phone back. This time, she smirks.
[break][break]
”We should take some from above, I don’t think I could do those alone.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 16:53:22 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"nah, you're right. it's not the lines that do the work."

his eyes linger even after she's done. he catches his phone, then offers it right back at her as a stupid idea comes to mind.

"you wanna ride on my shoulders?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Blue Moon [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 14:02:56 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Is it a stupid idea, or is it exactly the sort of thing she expected him to say?
[break][break]
She chuckles about it; a gentle and sweet sound as she takes the phone back from him.
[break][break]
”Okay, but you better be good about it!”
[break][break]
It is a terrible idea, honestly, or at least it would be, if Ceri cared about things like decency. Wouldn’t it all put her in a precarious position, considering the fact that her dress is so terribly short? Definitely, but she doesn’t mind at all.
[break][break]
”You sure you can lift me up?”
[break][break]
She smirks, as if that’s even a question.

[break][break]