in the warmth and glow [aa/s]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 2:50:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It was getting chillier outside, and Matt could tell from the inside of his shared living space with Alexei how the temperature was dropping. He had just gotten out of the shower and pulled a fresh pair of underwear and shorts when the cold air hit him, making him shiver almost uncomfortably.

Jeez.

He changed his shorts, exchanging them for some sweatpants instead, and went to the living room. He was greeted by some of the Pokemon that Alexei let wander around the apartment.

William butted against his thigh as he started a fire in the fireplace, stoking it to a nice level or warmth.

Matt settled on the ground with some pillows to prop himself up on, his bare chest warm from the fire as his hair began to dry from the flames. His hand slowly stroked the Wooloo who curled into a ball beside him now.

The door opened, and Matt's head lifted up, almost drowsily.

"Oh. Hey, babe."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 3:12:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Unlike Mattie, though, he was much more used to colder weather—well, that was because Mistralton happened to be in the mountainous part of Unova so this was nothing new to him.

Well, mostly because up until very recently he spent all that time alone with the television just droning on mindlessly in the background while he ate something out of the pantry (mostly canned food thrown in the microwave when he was feeling lazy).

The bleating from William made him look up from where he was—and he internally swore.

“Will, what are you even—” he began, before noticing the… very distracting sight laid out there.

Like one of those ‘draw me like one of your Kalosian girls’ only PG because…

“Mattie?”

Okay, to be fair, he had to stop himself from literally going over to where the other was laid out like a delicious spread of—

@mattis
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 3:21:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt blinked again, lazily, when Alexei repeated his name. Was he spacing out? He knew that Matt lived there. Hell, he's lived in this little apartment with him for several months now, right? Surely this wasn't weird.

"What? Is there a problem?" he asked, raising one of his eyebrows at his boyfriend.

Shifting a bit on the pillows he arranged on the floor, he sighed, throwing his arms behind his head for a moment before looking back at him again.

"Wanna join me?"

A sly smirk crawled over Matt's lips as one of his hands fell down and patted a spot beside him, where William was claiming his spot. But he could be moved.

"It's toasty over here. I'd love to share that with you."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 3:44:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I have a slight problem. If I wasn’t injured I’d have jumped on you without hesitation,” he said without thinking.

Thankfully, William was already asleep because normally, the Wooloo would’ve been nipping or biting him right about now.

It didn’t hit him until his brain screamed at him a few moments later.

Then his face felt like it was on fire.

“Lemme just finish making the food,” he stammered. Well, to be fair they were just going to make lazy s’mores but he got the idea of making carbonara as well.

Thank hell it was ridiculously easy.

“Coming, coming,” he continued as he hobbled over to where the bluenette was laying down, waiting like a delicious feast of a spread ready to be consumed without a second thought—

“Is it… is it just me or are you looking more tanned than usual?” he squinted.

Okay, when he wasn’t being so woefully distracted with lusty thoughts did he take a better look at the—

Damn, that’s a hella nice farmer’s tan you got… he thought to himself as he finally sat down, relief, fucking relief—

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 4:01:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt couldn't help the chuckle in his throat from the amount of desire he heard in Alexei's voice after just a simple glance over him. "Well, just take your time, then," he suggested instead.

He pouted when he was tossed aside for a moment for food instead. How could his boyfriend leave him hanging like that?

But, Alex was there soon enough, hobbling over. He peaked at the food.

"Nah, I think it's just a bit more noticeable now," Matt said, looking over his arms that were definitely more tan than his torso. Stupid farmer's tan.

When he was sure that the food was set down and wouldn't spill, Matt sat up, scooting William over, and almost pulled Alexei down beside him. He smirked, throwing his arm over his chest as he propped himself up to lean over him.

"You seem distracted."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 4:10:43 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Him, take his time?

That was even more tortuous than rushing! To be fair he did like taking his time, even if Mattie was the dirtier talker, he had the more active imagination, just pulling those sweatpants down and—

Bad brain! He screamed inside his head as the pressure on his feet finally relieved, stretching out like a fucking cat and just—

A groan of relief escaped him.

…thank hell William slept like a rock, otherwise the Wooloo would’ve raised hell on the floor!

“Must you tempt me right out of the gate with—those?” he teased, poking the bluenette’s muscles. “You know I’m tempted to spread some chocolate on that and—“

Okay, Alexei’s imagination, stop right there before we get out the spice jar.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 4:41:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt shifted a bit so that Alex could get comfortable on the pillows as well, his arm hanging over his side almost lazily. He raised his eyebrows again.

"What? I just took a shower. I didn't feel like putting a shirt on. I was going to go to bed like this anyway."

Did Alex forget that they shared a bed now too? It would be a hard life for him, then.

"You have quite the imagination. But you know you have the real deal right in front of you. No need for fantasies, babe," Matt teased him, leaning forward to give him a small peck on the cheek before laying back like he had been before.

"Watch yourself. The kids are around." He, of course, was referring to the Pokemon that were out and about in the living area. Some would have to take advantage of the warm fire too, right?

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 4:51:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Casting a look over at the gigantic ‘cat tower’ where all of his Eeveelutions normally lounged at, he was not surprised to see that almost all of them had crowded themselves into whatever nooks and crannies were available. Unsurprisingly, they were all sleeping.

“Psh, they’re asleep, they won’t mind a little noise,” he said with a bit of eyebrow wiggling. The ’if you know, you know’ kind of eyebrow wiggling.

William was still there, sleeping like a rock. The only one they really had to watch out for was the other Wooloo, who knew where the other troublemaker was.

“Oh, right, you love sleeping topless,” he chuckled. The number of mornings he’d been greeted with the other just sleeping across from him, all ripped and topless and (maybe? Maybe? Really, Alex? Only maybe?!) hickey-marked when things got really feisty the evening before…

“You’re so warm,” he said quietly, returning the affectionate kiss with one of his own. “I’m so cold, look at this,” he added, gesturing as he reached for the other’s hands and held them in his own.

“Doesn’t help I’m so pale, too,” he added with a chuckle as all personal space was thrown out the window, Alex just literally scooting over to Mattie as close as possible.

“Sorry if I hog the blankets sometimes.”

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 5:02:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt couldn't resist teasing him. Even if it was for something like that, even if Matt was known to do worse.

"How could you say something like that? You'll ruin their purity."

He gave Alex a tiny, gentle slap on the shoulder, unable to help the amused chuckle he let out. "Don't wag your eyebrows at me like that. Weirdo."

Matt looked down as Alex compared their hands. He was right, though. His hand was cold. Taking it with both of his, he held onto them tightly, trying to warm them up a bit as he rolled onto his side to look at his partner.

"You do hog the blankets. I didn't think someone from a cold place would hog so many blankets," he teased. "But it's okay. I still like you. I guess." He stuck out his tongue and added a smirk.

"I snore, so I guess it's fair."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 5:22:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Tempted I am to say ‘they’ve seen worse’, but I know you’re just going to tease me to hell and back,” he chuckled.

At the eyebrow wiggling, though, he laughed.

“Come on, Mister Dirty Talker Champion,” he teased back, “…don’t just tease me the whole evening, I know you wanna get feisty too.”

He crinkled his eyebrows in confusion at the blanket hogging, it had always been his thing ever since. Well, up until several months ago he had the blankets all to himself. Things were changing now that Mattie was around, but he didn’t mind the change at all—

Even if it came with the snoring!

“I don’t even notice you snore! Honest,” he laughed quietly, returning the hand squeeze with one of his own.

He let the quiet settle for a few moments before he came out with another question.

“Are you happy?”

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 5:31:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"What, you don't want to enjoy a nice evening by the fire with me? I can control myself." But, of course, Alexei knew him better than that.

He snorted, trying to hide his flushed face by looking toward the fire for a moment.

"If you keep pushing my buttons, I might pounce on you like you're an unfezant." But he really started this, hadn't he?

Couldn't blame Alexei for getting anyone riled up.

There was a brief, pleasant silence that settled between them, until it was interrupted by Alex's question. Matt looked over, looking almost surprised.

"Of course I'm happy. Why wouldn't I be?"

He looked down at their hands and then back at Alex. "I think I'm probably the happiest I've been in many years."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 5:50:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I spent the last… what, three, four years out here alone when I first built the place. So all’a them have seen me at my absolute worst. We’ll be fine,” he reassured the bluenette.

Of course he didn’t know that he was digging himself into a very deep, big-ass horny hole, the way he was talking with Mattie.

“Look, I pull the injured card, so like—I can jump on you and ride you like a Mudsdale into the sunset. Or sunrise, seeing as it’s evening now,” he chuckled—okay, maybe it was time to get the spice jar open now because not only was he enjoying cuddling up with the other, the physical contact was driving him to think of really thirsty things—

Yee haw, Mattie.

Have the most metaphorical, cyber-fueled, horse riding prompt ever!

He couldn’t help but wonder—no, maybe now wasn’t the time to talk about something that was bothering him deep in the recesses of his mind.

Oh, no, Alex, don’t break down now—not now, you jackass—

He bit his lip and hoped to break the awkward silence but couldn’t say anything else, just breaking the hold he had on the other’s hands and throwing himself around the bluenette in a hug.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 23:27:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"You know, I couldn't imagine seeing you like that. Just ruining the innocence of your Pokemon so willingly. It's really... it seems so unlike you, Mr. Ivanov," Matt said coyly, hiding his amused look behind one of his hands.

But, his expression changed into one of almost complete shock when he described exactly what he wanted to do to him.

That was not a PG way to ride a horse at all.

"You are truly one filthy man, Alexei," he said, reaching over to pull his boyfriend over him. Though, he tried to bare in mind that he was still baring an injured leg and arm. Matt rested his hands on his hips, looking at him with a sly look in his eyes.

He felt the other's arms wrap around his body in an embrace, returning it in stride. "You're so gushy. I love it."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 3:17:57 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He thought the silence was going to last. At least, not until the bluenette made that crack.

“Pft, as if you didn’t do the same with Arkose when you were camping out in the wilds, Mr. Eriksen, you actually having some fun times in that tent of yours right where he can hear you outside,” he retorted back with a smirk of his own.

Who knows if the Lycanroc had seen worse.

Or maybe it was Tephrite who had seen worse? Either way, the both of them were not free from sin.

“As if you’re not equally filthy, Mattie,” he continued, the smirk growing even wider—only until he realized he was about to fall right on top of the other (as if he wouldn’t have it any other way, either) but never mind that, he let gravity do its work.

“You warm me up better than that fire over there.”

Okay, when he wasn’t distracted by all the thirsty things his mind wanted to do he could do some dirty talk. Some, but not as good as the other.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 4:01:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt gave him an offended look before speaking.

"I would never put my dear Arkose through something like that. Why would I make him endure such terrible implications?" He said, pretending to act as though he was wounded by his words.

Inside, he couldn't help his amusement.

Matt rested his hands on Alex's hips, right above the waistband of his undies and under the shirt he was wearing so he was touching some bare skin. His thumbs rubbed absentminded circles on his hip bones, humming to himself as he shifted a bit to get a little bit more comfortable.

"I've barely touched you, Alexei," Mattis teased, tilting his head back to get a better look at his face.