117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
the long fall
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 17:15:58 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

Understand what? had been the only thought to cross none other than his own mind at the note of her words.[break][break]

Otherwise, a continuous bout of silence overcame him as he laid his eyes upon none other than the floor displays above them. His gaze only shifted towards her, faintly, as she moved for the buttons before him; a gesture he’d instinctively moved back for in order to promote distance and a semblance of fickle comfort.[break][break]

He inhaled deeply, furrowing his brows with a soft grimace as the Axew beneath his arm continuously chirped, tapped at him, and attempted to reach over for the woman by him.[break][break]

Before long, he sighed lowly while simply opting to press the button of the creature’s respective Pokeball, promptly recalling her before holding his hand over the capsule to keep it closed as it rustled beneath his palm, waiting.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
the long fall
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 5:33:56 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

it's acceptance masquerading as a revelation. [break][break]

she's causing him pain, in the same way he tugged at her heart in ways that'd make her confused, and in ways that'd pit her facing a cliff, to stare into the void of her own regrets. she's tired, staring back into the familiar void as she wears a small, unreadable smile. [break][break]

they say you'll default to familiarity when you're faced with things you don't understand, or can't control. so she smiles, unreadable, with a familiar glaze over a muted spark in her eyes. they do move, to glance to the axew that holds her stubby arms out to the trainer. but ayame only gives her a small smile. she's at peace. [break][break]

when the elevator slows to a stop, she gazes at the numbers, blankly. then feels the slight popping of her ears at how quickly it stops. a swallow fixes that. a ding resounds, and the doors slowly begin to slide open. it felt like forever. [break][break]

then her gaze finally raises to a man, the familiar (distant) smile to her lips and the gently honey-glazed tone laced in her words are unnatural. she has better ways to cope; they just don't work right now. "i'm sorry for taking your time." she says, with a tilt of her head before taking a step out, with her hands gently clutching her arms as they're held against her stomach. [break][break]

"sayonara, hakuryuu."