gay. [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 4:11:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
121 for
artemis was used to the snow. he had lived in snowpoint for most of his life, after all. but from what he knew of reve and sunyshore, he hadn't had the chance. and hoenn- usually wasn't snowing, from what he had read. it was...well, not a miracle or anything like that, but it was special, and artemis didn't want to risk passing it up.

so, a bit hurriedly, he had headed to reve's apartment once he realized what was going on. he hadn't went far; just to get a changes of clothes, but that was quickly forgotten in his rush to get reve outside. as soon as he reached the door, he knocked; and then tried the door, just in case.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 4:54:45 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
reve is bundled up in a blanket when he opens the door. “artemis!” he feels his heart pounding slightly harder; he’s excited to see him, as always. it’s artemis, after all. he moves to let him past, enthusiastically chattering at him. “artemis, did you see? — wait, of course you did, you just came from outside, but. snowing!”

he knows it’s nothing too special. he knows he shouldn’t be so visibly excited; certainly it would embarrass him, as used to snow as artemis must be. considering that he’s from snowpoint. and yet he can’t mask his excitement — reve, being from sunyshore, has never had the chance to see snow before.

he pulls his blanket tighter around him. recently, he’s learned that his apartment gets cold when it’s cold out. “blankets on the couch if you want one,” he offers. he moves back to the window where his vulpix lays curled up on the windowpane to look out at the beautiful, snow-covered landscape, gently petting the fluffy creature.

“it’s so pretty,” he says, in wonder. “isn’t it?”[break][break]

[break]
+@artemis
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 4:16:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
130 for
as reve chatters excitedly at him, artemis can't help but smile at him. it's cute, in a way, that they're this excited over it. reve's excitement almost seems contagious- it reminds him of snowfights between him and his older brother. except this time there wouldn't be any cheating like his brother used to do with lorelei, his froslass. griining, artemis reached for reve's hand in an attempt to pull him outside.

he rethinks it after a second- his hands are probably cold, and he doesn't know if reve has any gloves. 'come outside with me?' he signs instead, hoping that reve would agree. and it totally wasn't because he planned to throw a snowball at him the second he could. nothing like that. it was a perfectly innocent plan.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 5:57:11 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
reve smiles at artemis’s request, none the wiser to his evil plan. glancing back to look outside the apartment at the snowy, powder-white scene just outside his window.

“...looks really cold,” he hesitates, “but i’m up for it.” artemis was asking him to do something together. how could he say no?

he drops the blanket onto paws, who’s laying across the couch, and reaches for a coat. “you have everything you need?” reve asks, “if we’re going out?” he knows it’s likely artemis does, considering that he made it to reve’s place in the first place, but still; he wants to make sure.

he wraps himself up in his heaviest coat, glad he can finally put it to use, and pulls out a pair of gloves and a scarf from a drawer. maybe it was a bit much, but reve wasn’t used to the cold. if the temperature got barely colder than summer reve would find himself shaking each time a breeze went by.

“let’s go,” he says, smiling. [break][break]
[break]+@artemis
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 6:51:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
206 for
of course reve isn't wise to artemis' evil plan. not with artemis looking at him like this while he waits for an answer:

he practically lights up at reve's agreement, and watches as he drops the blanket across paws. tthe poor umbreon- he's unaware that his trainer is being led to a snow-related doom. jokingly, of course; artemis wouldn't have it in him to actually hurt reve. especially not with dragging him into snow while he isn't all bundled up; he lifts his hands, about to remind him, but it seems like reve has already remembered.

good. artemis doesn't want him sick.

he nods in answer to reve's question, fishes out a glove he had taken off to knock on the door; it's probably not as thick as whatever reve may have, but it'll do. they were the closest pair he could find while he was packing, and if they had worked in snowpoint, he figured they'd work just fine here. he watches as reve throws a coat, his gloves and a scarf on, and then reaches for his hand a bit hurriedly.

with more excitement than he's really felt in a while, artemis starts to pull reve out into the snow.

got permission from labs to say artemis pulled him!

close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 5:44:16 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
reve is glad artemis has all he needs for the snow — he wouldn’t let him go out into it without, of course. he smiles at the warm feel of artemis’s hand in his — he can feel it even through his gloves. maybe it’s the contrast of the cold.

reve allows himself to be pulled out into the snow, grinning at the scene around him, and the person before him.

“hey!” he teases lightheardly, at artemis having pulled him, “so impolite.” he can’t help but laugh, though. he could never actually be mad at artemis. it was artemis, after all.

the purple-haired man looks as at-home as a seal in the snowy cold. adorable, reve thinks. artemis looks adorable. with his bundled up self, all ready for the cold in his gloves and coat. reve feels disgustingly fond, almost like he might melt into the snow himself if he were to get any fonder.

reve, on the other hand, does not feel nearly as at-home. the man is used to bright beach days and sun, not frost shivers and the white glow of cold. but he wouldn’t let artemis know this, of course.

one look at artemis and it’s enough to make any cold worth it. [break][break]
[break]@artemis reve is gay
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 3:18:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
170 for
reve seems less at home in the snow than artemis, which makes sense, honestly; he can't expect him to be, considering what sunyshore is like. it almost makes him feel a little bad for what he's about to do, but it'll be okay. hopefully. once they get inside again, sniff can use will-o-wisp or something to make the room warm. that would work, right? artemis doesn't know much about fire pokemon, and he's not going to pretend he does.

with a grin spreading across his face at reve's teasing, he watches him for just a moment. is his plan probably clear to reve, after that? yes, absolutely; but that doesn't stop him from tightening his grip on reve's hand falling, onto his back, with the intent to pull the taller man down with him. regardless of if it works, he pauses, and then starts to laugh- either at reve's expense, or the fact that he failed so spectacularily. regardless of the outcomes of his prank, he was happy like this.

them :)

close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 5:46:08 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
even with the grin, reve is clueless to artemis’s plan. he has far too much faith in the man, really. a combination of faith, distraction, and pure lack of experience with snowy climates leads him to not pick up on anything amiss.

reve goes down. it’s not difficult to take him down — as unguarded as he is, he would’ve fallen with a single pull. so stunned is he that it takes a moment to register what’s happened. pulling his face from the indent he’s created, he turns to look at artemis.

“why?!” he questions, jokingly. brushing the snow from his face, he looks to artemis. “i’m going to get you for this,” he threatens.

he attempts to stand, looking to where biscuit — when had biscuit gotten here? she must’ve followed them out, reve assumes — stands licking a pile of the snow in wonder and confusion.

but biscuit would be no help in this new battle, he knows. he gathers a wad into his hands, packing it in the way he’s seen in movies sometimes. he’s not sure if it’s any help, but it was worth a shot.[break][break]
[break]@artemis reve is a cold little gay man :'(

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 6:02:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
185 for
it's too easy to pull reve down with him; artemis, in a way, had been expecting reve to catch him from falling. but he hadn't, and he almost felt a little guilty about how easily he had pulled the other man down. as it was, though, it didn't stop him from laughing harder at how reve had fallen. it takes him a second to realize reve hasn't started to get up yet, and he tries to get his laughing under control in favor of concern. pushing himself up with an elbow, he watches as reve turns to face him, unharmed and (hopefully) not actually upset.

grinning more at reve's question, and the threat, he stands with more ease than his taller friend. the snowball- if it could be called that, no offense to reve- the man was making sparked some snowpoint-childhood related memories. as in, he was reaching for a handful of snow to retaliate the second he could. sorry, reve; artemis was planning on winning the snowball fight. start his winning streak of one- even if it was an unfair fight from the start.

close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 5:42:20 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
grinning, reve watches as artemis gathers the snow. “and now you’re gonna get me back for getting you back? you’re a cruel man, artemis chary,” he jokes. “i can’t believe you won’t accept equal retribution.”

even as a joke, he can’t help but think the words sound slightly wrong. artemis is the furthest thing from cruel. despite his frosty exterior, reve found he could be sweet as honey. at least he is around reve. sometimes. when it’s not snowing.

nevermind that. reve can’t be distracted at this moment, thinking about the way artemis greets him at work, or the way he’ll lay with him on a couch and cuddle, or the way he’d always sign hello to the dogs when he sees them… how kind of a man he really is…

thinking about artemis’s kindness was gonna get him shoved into the snow again, he reminds himself. he needs to focus. artemis ahead of him. he’s seeking vengeance.

looking down at his hands, his snowball is beginning to melt from the warmth of his palms. realizing his time is limited, reve aims his attempt at a snowball, and fires.

maybe it’s not the best throw, but he sure does try.[break][break]
[break]@artemis them............
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 0:07:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
208 for
reve's grinning, and it's too easy for artemis to grin in return. if he had any doubts before, he doesn't think he would now; reve's joy is contagious, and he thinks he likes it. he feels light and just happy like this- like he would at home before everything had started going downhill. like before he had too much to worry about to just enjoy moments like this.

'i'm not cruel!' okay, maybe he is a little; just as soon as he's signed it, he's going back to patting his handfull of snoww into a more compact form. perfect for throwing- once he decides to, anyways. he waits for reve to throw his handful of half melted snow first, though. and if artemis does move a little, directly into the line of fire to make reve's snowwball hit, that's between him and the gods. he's hoping reve doesn't notice, honestly- or, if he does, that the distraction of the snowball being tossed his way will serve as a distraction.

in the meantime, artemis pushes half-melted snow off of his jacket with an almost-laugh, and prepares himself for any more incoming snowballs. he started this, he thinks, and he's going to finish it.

in the most lighthearted way. obviously.

close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 0:48:01 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
“you are!” reve lightheartedly claims, “i see you forming that thing! that weapon of destruction! your evil creations, @artemis .”

he laughs at the sight of the sad attempt of a snowball hitting, crumbling on artemis as it does. he hadn’t really expected it to hit, as pathetic as his throw had been. he’d feel guilty if artemis hadn’t attacked first.

“you won’t get away with this attack on me,” he doesn’t think he could hope to push down the sense of joy filling his chest if he tried. he’s truly happy, he thinks.

artemis is standing close to him, grinning back at him, and reve thinks it’s the most beautiful expression he could possibly wear. the purple-haired man is beautiful no matter the situation, but something about seeing him happy, seeing him smiling… it’s special to reve. artemis is special to reve. he doesn’t think he could describe his elation at seeing artemis so joyous if he tried.

how could have abandoned this, reve has no idea. if he weren’t so busy happily rolling up the next snowball to hit artemis with, he’d feel a tinge of anger at the man for leaving such a wonderful person behind. for hurting him.

for now, though, he’s busy. and he and artemis are happy, and that's what matters. not mint frost. “throw that and i throw this!” he threatens the purple-haired man, smiling.[break][break]
[break]+ @artemis kinda gay of them tbh

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 4:48:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
215 for
another huff of laughter at reve's claims that the snowball is artemis' weapon of destruction, the breath coming out in a sudden white puff of air. grinning just as easily as he had before, he waits for just a second; until he can feel the snowball melting against his gloves. and then, as reve starts to laugh, he tosses it.

does he feel a little guilty for throwing the snowwball while the other man is distracted? maybe a little, but all's fair in love and war, artemis supposes. and, maybe, to raise the stakes a little...

'whoever loses has to wear one of those ugly christmas sweaters the winer buys.'

it's lighthearted enough, hopefully, and artemis doesn't think reve will be too mean to him in the unlikely chance that they win. not that he can make the same promise, himself. already, he has one in mind, one that he had seen while he was looking for presents. it wasn't too bad, but it was ugly enough that he doubted nobody would have bought it by the time he went back...

sorry, reve. artemis is going to win this snowball fight. mostly because he thinks reve would be funny in it, and also because the idea of his friend wearing the sweater warms his heart.

close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 8:41:26 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
the snowball hits him straight-on. reve is a very tall man, and thus, a large target. he stands there for a moment, slightly stunned, before looking down at the white powder now coating his jacket. brushing it off with a gloved hand, he turns his face back to artemis.

“you —” he’s tempted to call artemis a bastard. he wouldn’t, though. it’s artemis. and artemis doesn’t deserve that, even while attacking him with snowballs.

artemis’s threat makes him laugh. it’s an unfair battle, reve knows. after all, it’s not reve’s fault he’s bad at snowball fights. leading up to now, his only experiences with snow have usually involved watching a fake version of it falling in a snowglobe ornament gifted to his family years ago. which isn’t even snow, technically, reve knows.

but also, he doesn’t entirely hate the idea of artemis picking out a sweater for him, even if it does end up being the most hideous thing known to mankind. worst case, it’ll become a highly-treasured pajama top to never be seen by the outside world.

“you’re evil, i don’t stand a chance and you know it,” reve tells him. “but fine, it’s on. better pick a nice sweater for me,” considering artemis's experience with snow, he’s not going to boast and be proven wrong. that’d be more embarrassing than the sweater.

he throws the snowball in hand, aiming directly for artemis’s shoulder. it was a bad place to aim strategically, but it had been the first to come to mind. [break][break]
[break]+ @artemis idk this seems a little gay to me
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gay. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 3:52:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
231 for
for once, artemis is glad that reve is an absolute giant of a man; even if their height differences are awkward, it means that the snowball hit him directly. his grin stretches as reve brushes the remainders of it off, but tries (and fails) to turn it into a face of perfect innocence.

'what?' maybe his question would be better if not for the grin still lingering, if he had actually managed to seem innocent, but he's not able to manage it. mostly because he's rethinking his idea of the ugly sweater he had in mind.

there have to be some with bells on them, right? surely there were- and, maybe if he went back to lilycove, he could look for one. the sight of reve, with artemis' pokemon cliging to him because they think he has some sort of toy....the idea of it is too funny for him to pass up.

'that's the point.' he's grinning again; not like he had ever stopped, but his grin grows. 'no promises.' he adds, before trying to get out of the way of the snowball. he's just a second too late, and it lands against his shoulder awkwardly. that's what he gets for taunting reve, he supposes.

not that he regrets it.

already, he's picking up another snowball, hoping to toss it before reve can get another made; they're both unarmed, after all.