She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
#TEAMTREES [M/C]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 5:53:30 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Libre+Baskerville|Niramit:400,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G8PcFPk.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/GUbEQ6W.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk td]vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg .overlay]opacity: 1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
[attr=class,punkisaintstop]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,punkisaintsimg]
[attr=class,overlay]

Back at it, it's ya girl!

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,punkisaintsbulk]
[attr=class,side]
[attr=class,punkisaintsicon]

[attr=class,punkisaintscontent]
A potential sponsor reached out to her and requested for her to make a promotional video for their charity service which is conservation of the wildlife. When Kila learns about this, her mind quickly turned like a piece of fine machinery and a name pops out to her mind - - A hero that saved her life in the past and once told her about his desire for conservation. With that line of thought, Kila sends two messages, one is to accept the proposal while the other is sent to Victor himself, asking if he wants to help her with this project. [break][break]

For this promotional video to work, Kila has made some research. While Fortree might not be the best to convey the message that she is trying to send but she knows a place that should need some help for raising awareness and this Mt. Chimney. Kila arrives at the studio that she has rented for two days for the whole recording process, if it wasn't for the sponsor - Kila wouldn't able to rent a studio like this. She usually does edit and makes a video within the comfort of her own home. So, with the sponsor, she wants to get bigger in the production value. [break][break]

After playing around with the script outline of what she will going to do with the video, she is waiting for Vic to arrive at the place. [break][break]

[attr=class,punkisaintstags]

[attr=class,punkisaintscredit]
template by punki

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
#TEAMTREES [M/C]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 5:34:08 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

For as long as Vic can remember, conservation has been a part of his life. It’s something his parents are deeply passionate about, and as such, that passion of theirs has been as if inherited by him – nurtured into him. The breeding program they created for rare and endangered pokémon, the constant trips to the natural preserve near their hometown, all of their efforts to help the environment… It all shaped Vic into who he is now. It made him care and want to continue doing similar work…
[break][break]
In a way, it’s also a huge part of what made him want to become a ranger.
[break][break]
So, when he received Kila’s text message, of course he thought it was a great idea and was quick to agree, even if traveling to Mt. Chimney brings upon him one too many memories of Groudon’s rampage and all of the events that followed. Mt. Chimney definitely could use some more trees.
[break][break]
Such are the thoughts that fill his mind when he looks at the mountain, a sigh escaping him only for it to be quickly replaced by a bright smile when he enters the studio.
[break][break]
”Hey, Kila! Hope I didn’t make you wait too long.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","vicwttag"]

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
#TEAMTREES [M/C]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 11:44:45 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G8PcFPk.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/GUbEQ6W.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

After finishing the script, Kila decides to walk around and find a swivel. She quickly drag it and quickly set up the set where there is a lone desk and a chair that face the other way right in front of the entrance door. The chair is quite big enough to cover her whole body so whoever enters the room wouldn't see what is beyond the chair. With a grin, she suddenly heard the door opened and Viktor's voice can be heard. [break][break]

Kila remains silent for a bit not hurrying to answer Viktor, she gently pushes and spins her chair revealing her figure while maintaining a boss position. "Ah, Mr. Victor. Good to see that you are finally here. Your presence here is..." Kila trails her sentence and plays around with pause before continuing it "...reassuring for the future of this project." Kila announces with a serious tone and solemn. A moment of pause passed and Kila quickly smiles. [break][break]

"Vic! What do you think about my performance earlier? Did you get chill? Do I look cool or not?" Kila quickly returns to her upbeat self and plays around with the swivel chair. "But really, thank you for coming to help Vic. With you here, this project will be a victory! Get it?" Kila flashes a V sigh and laughed.

template by punki

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
#TEAMTREES [M/C]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 20:44:25 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

A chair spins and Vic suddenly feels as if he just stepped into the set for a very dramatic movie, and in response his eyebrows quirk while hands move to rest on his hips. Being the eldest of three siblings, Vic is no stranger to being suddenly pulled into games of pretend, and as such, he can’t help but smile at Kila.
[break][break]
”You’d make a good businesswoman. Very convincing!”
[break][break]
If demeanor were all that is required to be successful at a career like that, that is.
[break][break]
Victory, huh? Funny that you mention it, that’s exactly why my parents named me Victor. Cool, huh?”
[break][break]
He winks and laughs, but he’s actually not joking at all. It’s something he was reminded of often throughout his life, and with every reminder came those incredibly high expectations that once upon a time almost crushed him under their weight. Naturally, all those are things he doesn’t mention, instead smiling as brightly as ever.
[break][break]
”So! How are we doing this? What do you need me to do?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
#TEAMTREES [M/C]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 8:22:43 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

Something a bit amiss from Vic when he mentions his name but Kila just shrugs it off and digs the paper that she has made when she was alone earlier. "I should have probably told you this beforehand but if you don't have it, we can use an alternative plot" Kila finish organizing the papers that she wrote into two piles on the table. "Do you own a pokemon that knows how to Dig? I am thinking to highlight that both Pokemon and humans can work together to preserve nature through my video." Kila mentions her desire for her work. She wants to bring some humor without lessening the seriousness of the message that she wants to convey.

template by punki

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
#TEAMTREES [M/C]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 3:38:23 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

”I am thinking to highlight that both Pokemon and humans can work together to preserve nature through my video.”
[break][break]
”Oh? That’s a really cute idea, Kila! Let me think…”
[break][break]
Speaking in the sense of traditional battles, DIG isn’t a very useful move unless facing some very specific opponents. But, Vic isn’t a pro trainer anymore, and the truth is that when working as a ranger, moves like those have a lot of practical uses.
[break][break]
”Starburst can probably get the job done.”
[break][break]
He smiles, and it’s out of a Dream Ball that he calls a Flygon that LEVITATES over the floor without even having to move its wings.

[break][break]

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"][break]

close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
#TEAMTREES [M/C]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 4:19:51 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

Looking at the appearance of Flygon, Kila could only smile brimming with new ideas on the theatric value that she could add to the ads. Kila dashes to her desk and jot some new ideas after scratching some parts and replacing them with a new plotline, a minute pass she reread what she wrote and smiles feeling satisfied. "Starburst would definitely get the job done" Kila agrees with a smile. [break][break]

"Okay, for now, let us finish everything up on the scene we can do inside this room, like voiceover recording and the opening scene in news style, before going to the nearest forest to film where we do replantation," Kila tells Victor as she gives the script. "You can memorize it as best as you can but don't be afraid if you don't memorize everything since I will assist you with cue card later" Kila orders.

template by punki