She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
#TEAMSEAS [M/C]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 6:06:30 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Libre+Baskerville|Niramit:400,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G8PcFPk.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/GUbEQ6W.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk td]vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg .overlay]opacity: 1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
[attr=class,punkisaintstop]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,punkisaintsimg]
[attr=class,overlay]

Back at it, it's ya girl!

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,punkisaintsbulk]
[attr=class,side]
[attr=class,punkisaintsicon]

[attr=class,punkisaintscontent]
Kila received a ranger job and she was contemplating on whether should she take her camera with her to monetize it and share some of the revenue to the locals for their funds or not. But after giving some thought, Kila decides to bring it with her. This could raise her fame and the increase of her fame will make her revenue higher and by having a higher revenue - She could donate more - That line of thought comes to her brain within a second. This job will be a two-person job and she is working with her hero - . So, she also needs to be on her best behavior. [break][break]

Dewford is a bit far away and Victor proposes a meet-up so he can help with the traveling. Kila doesn't want to make Victor wait, so she decides to come to the meeting spot an hour earlier than the meeting time. She fills her free time by random video her surroundings. [break][break]

[attr=class,punkisaintstags]

[attr=class,punkisaintscredit]
template by punki

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
#TEAMSEAS [M/C]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 4:31:15 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

Unlike KIla, Vic is pretty damn bad about being on time, as if he and clocks everywhere were constantly fighting an endless war. In reality, he usually just forgets to check the time and gets too distracted for alarms to be of any use, meaning that he tends to arrive early or late wherever he goes.
[break][break]
In this case, it happens to be early, because he’s worried about the reports of beached Wailord in Dewford.
[break][break]
”Oh, Kila, you’re already here! Good! We should get going soon, can’t let those Wailord stay stuck on the beach for too long.”
[break][break]
Despite his concern, that smile of his is never-fading, and after reaching for a pokéball attached to the belt of his ranger uniform, a Dragapult is summoned. The same Dragapult he had with him back at Galar. His partner and the only pokémon from his Galarian team that is with him in Hoenn.
[break][break]
”Taffy can make it there fastest, but if you want to film on the way there, I could also bring out Pez.”
[break][break]
Pez being his Dragonite, of course.

[break][break]
[attr="class","vicwttag"]

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]