Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
INLAID - Ranger Edition [M]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 23:44:08 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

Ever Grande City’s ranger headquarters are not a place Vic is particularly familiar with, for rarely does he have a reason to travel all the way to the islands that lie east of Hoenn. In a way, it’s almost funny to think about it, for if he still cared for challenging gyms like he did back when he was a pro trainer, making it to Ever Grande and up Victory Road would be his greatest goal.
[break][break]
These days, his goals are much simpler – like helping train their new cadets to be the best rangers they could be – which really, is the whole reason he had come all the way to Ever Grande.
[break][break]
”Hey! Romeo, right?” When meeting the recruit, he gives a bright smile, a hand being offered for a handshake. ”Victor Wexler, but feel free to call me Vic – everyone does. Nice to meet ya.”
[break][break]
People would perhaps expect an elite ranger to be more serious or more stern, but Vic could never even pretend to be those things, and truthfully, that’s just how he likes it. Who says acting with professionalism means having to be boring?

[break][break]
[attr="class","vicwttag"]@romeo | MISSION

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 2:43:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylish2base"]
[attr="class","stylish2top"]

[attr="class","stylish2top2"]

[attr="class","stylish2text"] Rats. He had finally managed to garner enough intel on the whereabouts of that rascally artist, and the day he finds himself only a mere building or so away from their fated encounter, he has to go and be called up for ranger duties. Ok, to be fair, he brought this upon himself. And he wasn't too upset about it, either. In fact, after having decided the meeting was of high importance, Romeo grew intrigued by the prospect of meeting a superior ranger. What would they look like? How would their aura mesh with his own? Many thoughts fluttered about as he and Vulpix strutted up to the rendezvous point.
[break][break]
"Are you ready to dazzle them, Vulpix?" Romeo turns to face his companion, who gives him a giddy nod in response. "That's the spirit~ Oh, that must be our—..." his train of thought is immediately derailed as the vision of Victor comes into full view. "... instructor." The man is gorgeous. Vulpix notices that look, written on its trainer's face, and looks down in disappointment. Shaking its head as Victor closes the distance.
[break][break]
Romeo quickly shifts his visage, regaining his poise, he takes the other's hand and gives a firm shake with a grin. "The one and only," he confirms, "the pleasure's mine, Vic. Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to help train us." Romeo gestures to Vulpix who cuts a glare back to the model before brushing off its reservations. "Oh, don't mind her. She's just hungry." Romeo fans off any negative thoughts with a chuckle. "Say, out of curiosity, will the lesson be held at the gym here in the city by chance?"
[break][break]
A man on a mission.

[attr="class","stylish2pkmn"]

[attr="class","stylish2ooc"]
[break]

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]✧

[attr="class","himestylecreds"]©KOJI

[Googlefont=Lato|Poppins|Montserrat]
[newclass=.stylish2base]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #ffbc2a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #ffbc2a;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2text]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #ffbc2a;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text b]color:#ffbc2a;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2pkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2ooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a:before]content:"+";color:#ffbc2a;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 20:00:17 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

Ever since Vic had first become an Elite Ranger, he had found that his duties had changed a little (or maybe a lot). It wasn’t just going around helping pokémon anymore, but also more dangerous and high-risk missions, along with training their new cadets – the latter of which is honestly something he enjoys much more than what he had expected.
[break][break]
”No need to thank me. Everyone starts somewhere, right?” This time around, the cadet in question seems like a nice and confident guy, which in Vic’s opinion is always a good sign. Then again, he always expects the best from people, even if it’s someone he just met and knows so very little about. ”Let’s go this way. Cute Vulpix, by the way!”
[break][break]
Just as he starts walking, Romeo asks an odd question, and it makes Vic turn to look at him, emerald eyes falling upon handsome features until meeting his gaze a second later. ”The gym? Nah, it’ll be out here at the training ground. Though , the gym leader, is also a ranger. I’ve heard he’s a great guy!”
[break][break]
Of course, Vic would also say that about just about anyone.
[break][break]
"Do you know him?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 18:22:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylish2text"] "She's certainly something," he eyes his Vulpix before the pair begin following Victor. Vulpix taking the lead, to maintain space between the two rangers. "That's not necessary..." Romeo mumbles under his breath before rolling his auburn hues. She was always playing the motherly figure. Even when—in his eyes—she didn't need to. But alas, he wouldn't have it any other way. She was a doll, and he loved her for it. Even if it caused him to be clever in his advances towards ulterior objectives. She kept him on his toes, all of them did in some manner.
[break][break]
Emerald hues meet auburn variants which prompt Romeo to perk a brow in intrigue. Dammit, so they wouldn't be in the gym. Another plan foiled, but for good reason, he surmises. Although, this did at the very least confirm that Xander Belmont was located and stationed here. Soon... soon he would have his fateful encounter. He could already feel his muse boiling over. May the chalice of inspiration runneth over to no end! Oh... Vic was speaking, wasn't he? "You could say that," he leaves his answer vague, "it's been a while since we've been... face-to-face." He chuckles to himself. Clever Romeo, very clever. Although Vulpix doesn't think so.
[break][break]
"Anyway, enough about me," He changes the subject, or well, attempts to while still following and maintaining unshakable eye contact with Victor and his alluring green eyes. "You have very alluring eyes, Vic." And of course, he can't help but compliment them. "I hear that Ever Grande is a City of art. You must have been a model prior to rising the ranks of a ranger too?" Romeo gives a nod. Matter-of-factly, no less. "If not, what a crime. You have such handsome features."
[break][break]
All truths, he would love to photograph the ranger at work.

[break]

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]✧

[newclass=.stylish2base]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #ffbc2a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #ffbc2a;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2text]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #ffbc2a;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text b]color:#ffbc2a;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2pkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2ooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a:before]content:"+";color:#ffbc2a;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 1:52:35 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

Well, when Vic had come all the way to Ever Grande with the intention of helping with training recruits, he sure as hell hadn’t expected to get hit on, but then again, Vic is not the sort of person who ever expects things like those. Still, at least he’s not dense enough not to recognize Romeo’s intentions, and when the compliment does come, he looks at him with those “alluring” eyes of his (Romeo’s words, not his).
[break][break]
”Ha! You think so? Thanks, man, yours are really nice too.”
[break][break]
Not dense enough not to notice, but that sure doesn’t mean he’d smoothly flirt back. What he does do is smirk playfully, giving Romeo a hearty pat on the back despite the distance the Vulpix tries to create between them.
[break][break]
”Handsome, huh? I’ve never really tried modeling! Maybe I should, though I never thought I’d be good at that sort of thing.”
[break][break]
There’s a laugh to accompany his words, feeling no shame or awkwardness in being called good-looking or anything of the sort. Vic doesn’t usually put much thought into things like those, but if Romeo thinks he’s handsome then it’s probably true, no? It’s not like he hasn’t heard it before…
[break][break]
Just as he thinks this, they make it to the training grounds where a huge Arcanine awaits, it’s INTIMIDATING stare fixing on the ranger recruit.
[break][break]
”Alright, so… That’s your task! Deal with the Arcanine without using any pokémon! Easy, right?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 2:51:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylish2text"] To Romeo, anyone was capable of being an adept model. So long as they were enjoying themselves in front of the camera, beauty would shine through and the photos would be magnificent. Regardless of formal training and inherent talent. "I think you should give it a try. At least once, I have an eye for these sorts of things." He nods matter-of-factly afterward, still following the senior ranger towards the training grounds while Vulpix simply sighs.
[break][break]
It only takes a matter of seconds before Romeo and Vulpix both stop in their tracks and stare onward into eh intimidating eyes of the beast. There, in waiting, was a large Arcanine in the middle of the training grounds. Were they supposed to battle it? Crap, Milotic wasn't with him today, he would have had the type advantage had she bee—... what? "I'm sorry... what?" Both Romeo and Vulpix snap their necks towards Victor as he relays the parameters of the training. "You want me to deal with Arcanine without Vulpix's help?" Pointing to himself, Vulpix audible snickers before sauntering over to Victor, taking a seat next to his feet.
[break][break]
"And you're allowing this??!" With a colossal sigh, Romeo rolls up his sleeves and exposes a hair tye fixated against his wrist. In one swift swoop, his long trestles are fastened into a bun atop his head, two long strands in front of his face as he clears the distance between him and the large Pokemon. "Well... hello there handsome... or uh, beautiful? Whichever you prefer." He gives the Arcanine a wave, "we can be pals right?" Then, he extends a hand, an offering of friendship.
[break][break]
This shouldn't be too heard, right? "So, what ails ya, buddy? Should I rub your tummy? I hear your kind likes that right? Hehe..."

[break]

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]✧

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 20:15:48 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

”Yeah? Maybe I can model for you sometime and you can give me your thoughts.”
[break][break]
An honest suggestion or a flirtatious remark?
[break][break]
Given the way he still smirks playfully while looking at Romeo, probably the latter, so it could really be called a shame that he’s so easily distracted the moment they reach the training grounds. Then again, the freshly-minted ranger is distracted too, and who could blame him when a nearly seven foot tall Arcanine is staring directly at him with that intimidating stare that can make most pokémon fearful?
[break][break]
Most pokémon, and yet not Vic, for the man of purple hair simply laughs at Romeo’s questions.
[break][break]
”Yeah! Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. Nougat’s a sweetie. You got this!”
[break][break]
As if to agree with his statement, the Arcanine barks, but it’s a deep sound that rings loudly through the training grounds.
[break][break]
And then, when Romeo approaches, it barks again, energetically jumping up onto its feet and staring down at him. It wags its tail, but instead of gently sniffing the man’s hand, it pounces.
[break][break]
"Woah! You should be pinning him down, not the other way around."
[break][break]
Clearly, Vic's entertained.

[break][break]

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights