awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ramble on [m]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 18:15:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Now you know why I chose Fortree out of all the possible locations in this place. The heat over there is just bearable enough I don’t melt into a human puddle every time summer comes around,” he said with a cackle as he looked down at the last two sticks of dango remaining.

Ah well, they were getting really close to the stall proper, so, why not?

The last of the dango then disappeared in one go, because he couldn’t take it anymore. Clearly they were both hangry and wanted something to eat!

“Come on, move…” he grumbled, staring at the now-empty plate he was holding.

At the mention of the winter being much more colder than normal, he could only cackle.

“Look, I’ll take this colder winter over the incredibly mild ones any day. It’s so damned hot out here most of the year, can’t the region catch a little break?”

Not even spring and fall were cold enough, because of the hot, sticky touch of summer that permeated pretty much everywhere.

his outfit

close tab

played by

Jack

Cap
he/him
April 5
Goldenrod City
aro/ace
Bartender
Grunt
19 height
19 height
Any day I'll be beautiful. So I'll wait for the day when I make it through.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caprice
Caprice Isaac
ramble on [m]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 5:35:32 GMT
Caprice Isaac Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caprice"]

Cap nodded along to Alexei's explanation. "Same reason I ended up in Slateport. Well, that and the bars there are great." Not to mention the big cities always had the seediest underbellies and the best gossip. Getting stuck in a little out-of-the-way town no one visited sounded like an absolute nightmare to Cap.[break][break]

He eyed Alexei as the other downed the last two dango. "Ok, I'm not one to keep a man from his food," he said as they scooted ever closer to the front of the line. "But I've seen how many of those you ate already. And I can see you." He gestured vaguely to the entirety of his companion. "How in the world are you still hungry?"[break][break]

They scooted ever closer, a Sisyphean task that Cap was almost sure would drive him insane. He could see the end now, though. There was only a pair of people ahead of them in line. Just one more order and he'd have his sweet, sweet taiyaki. And then, of course, they'd be gone in a heartbeat. But it was enough. For now.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.caprice]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.caprice b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ramble on [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 20:20:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Try running around the entire festival and sampling every single danged booth they have to offer—tell me that ain’t tiring! I had to skip grabbing something to drink because of all the good-looking food!” he retorted, looking down at the empty plate.

Yeah, pretty much.

He was pretty sure he wasn’t the only one ready to riot if they didn’t get their hands on the taiyaki, that delicious-smelling taiyaki that was wafting their way the closer they got!

And praise the djinni, and whatever else deities were out there—the person in front of them had finally left, which meant that they were now at the fucking front of the line.

Right in view of all that delicious taiyaki…

“We’re here, c’mon, let’s go!” he said excitedly, elbowing the other and pointing at the taiyaki.

“Gimme some chocolate and caramel-stuffed ones. How ‘bout you?”

his outfit

close tab

played by

Jack

Cap
he/him
April 5
Goldenrod City
aro/ace
Bartender
Grunt
19 height
19 height
Any day I'll be beautiful. So I'll wait for the day when I make it through.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caprice
Caprice Isaac
ramble on [m]
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 23:37:56 GMT
Caprice Isaac Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caprice"]

Cap couldn't help but laugh. "What, this whole place and there wasn't enough food for you?" How Alexei put it away Cap was sure he'd never understand. But then, almost as the thought materialized in his mind, the gates to Taiyaki Heaven opened up before him.[break][break]

Would that be a heaven for taiyaki? It'd be a little rude to eat them there if that was the case. But Taiyaki Hell just didn't have the same ring, even if it might be more technically true. Maybe the taiyaki were in heaven because they were going to get eaten by a pair of absolute bombshells.[break][break]

"I'll take a, uh... red bean one," Cap said, eyes practically glazing over as he looked at the delicious fried treats. "A peanut butter one, and.. You said you were getting caramel? Yeah, let me get caramel, too." In no time his hands were full of sweets-stuffed, fried, fish-shaped deliciousness.[break][break]

Just as it was meant to be.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.caprice]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.caprice b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ramble on [m]
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 17:11:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh, you mentioned peanut butter, gimme one of those, too!” he added on while his initial order was being prepared.

Eventually, he would end up with a paper bag bursting to the brim full of hot, fresh taiyaki, just like the other.

Before other blonde could even blink, he pulled out a wad of bills from the sleeves of what he was wearing and handed it over.

“I’m paying for both our orders, you keep your tips!” he admonished the other as he reached into his paper bag and began to munch on a piece of taiyaki at random… at least until he got another idea.

“…you want to try these out with ice cream?”

his outfit

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP