he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 0:41:44 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
A new region, and a new position. Unova was behind Shi and he was trail blazing in Hoenn as if he was the only Rocket member. The air was different, rules were different, the people had certain wits about them that pushed him along. Sure working for Rocket was great and all, but he needed to get his foot in the door, find a cover up or something. He couldn't just be parading around with his R on his chest. "Hmmm" he had to think about what inspiring him.....which lead him to a Pokemon Cafe that was run by guess it, POKEMON. Well it was a cute little shop, a mr mime, a pikachu, a couple of other small pokemon. He himself staring out the window and thinking to himself, sipping some kind of trendy drink of the day. However he just grouped everything together as a "coffee" 

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 1:13:36 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Whether it was in the blistering summer heat or bone-chilling winter her order-to-go was always an iced coffee.So far Hoenn’s been a pretty nice place to live. Business is booming for Abigail, her coworkers were incredibly nice, same for the natives. Though she couldn’t help but still feel a bit lonesome..[break][break]
The pancham in her arms wiggles, to which Abigail gently coos the little cub, pacifying his eagerness with a sweet treat. “Come now, would I forget? Of course I remembered your Lava cookie.”[break][break]
She walks on by sipping on her drink, until something in her peripheral catches her eye. Taking a closer look at the person Abigail nearly drops her drink in the process, but luckily Pancham catches it, sneakily stealing a sip. [break][break]
“Shi? I-Is that you?”[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 1:26:41 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Time froze still for a moment as his name was muttered from a meeker distance. His cold dark eyes turned to see the familiar blonde hair and mustard yellow eyes gazing upon. Naturally his first instinct was to determine if Abigail would start something in the cafe- she wouldn't- too public- family- hard headed- stubborn. Perhaps would try to instigate. No. Not like that. Loving to family, unlikely to cause problems, yet. After all he'd been out of touch with the whole family for some time, however, Abigail was closest to his age, compared to some of the other siblings were a tad bit older.

"Hello....Abigail," Shi's raspy voice spoke up. "I assume you are visiting here....no." he grinned more, "You moved away from the Dojo didn't you," really it was one of two. But he didn't take the girl for moving, "Or business....could be business. Yes business. Also an option. Maybe a tournmant..." he thought out loud, "No can't be a tournament, I would have heard of it, and participated myself," The black haired man sipped his drink as his Delibird; of whom he had since he was a child, gave a squck, "DEEELLLII" it's wings flapped until it popped a present on the ground in excitement.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 1:44:43 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Would Abigail cause a scene? Maybe in the past. Though right now her thoughts are too busy running just about a million miles per minute. What the hell was he doing here in Hoenn? She hadn’t expected to see any of her family here, let alone him. Before any words could leave her mouth, Delibrid emerges and gives her a small present. She wears a small smile, places her drink on the table to kneel down and pet the little one.[break][break]
“Thank you, Dede. You haven’t changed a bit, have you?” [break][break]
The blonde giggles and tucks the tiny present in her purse. A little keepsake. On that note, Abigail stands back up and boldly snatches a seat right across from her brother and sits down. Despite keepign a stoic face, her gold eyes glaze over coldly.[break][break]
“Had you ever bothered to check up on your little sister, or anyone else for that matter, you would know that i'm not just visiting. I moved here a couple months back for business. And if it were for a tournament, then I’d have to mop the floor with you.”
Such a pretty girl with a snake for a tongue. She smiles, takes another sip of her drink as her Pancham munches away on his cookie. Spoiled, just like her. [break][break]
“Now, what brings you here? Business? Or a visit? You’ve rudely left us all in the dark.”[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 1:58:53 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Delibird jumped up in joy when he was pet, gaining the attention of some of the worker pokemon, before they went back to normal. Many of the humans seemed to stare at the Delibird because, it was off season, and most people didn't own them as they were a holiday related pokemon. However Shi received his long ago as his first pokemon. Mainly as a recovery pokemon, after one of his surgeries, but stuck with him through thick and thin. On the flip side, the dark eyes now were staring down a golden barrel of Abigail. 

Naturally the siblings, while adopted, shared a stoic nature, but were two paraelles. Shi couldn't understand the girls frustration with not contacting her. What was she expecting. "oh I miss you?" it wasn't like she was any different from the others. Lying wasn't a good thing in this situation because he felt like she could sniff it out like a mightyena to drugs. "Perhaps.....I didn't require any notes or farewells. I would like to believe that it was stated when I left." sitting down the cup. "Or perhaps you didn't understand why father and I didn't get along," inquiring with a stabbing attitude. "There was no room for a hurt child to learn something that would hurt her more." crossing his legs to get comfortable.

"If you must know. I did medical for a while, I travelled a lot. no time for family, friends, work, work cleaning up, moving here for new job. thinking of starting clinic here." Learning medicine was something he learned on the job from rugged training from Rocket and WELL it was very illegal doctor things. Selling prescriptions, illegal surgeries, black market deals. The odd experiement. Don't forget about putting some people down, a lot of people down. How could one be a War Doctor if he couldn't think stitch an arm and stab someone at the same time? 

A small smirk pulled up onto his face. "Oh Abigail....There's a reason I left the Dojo, and it's because I don't know restraint. Trust me...I would win,"

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 8:51:34 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

In her father’s own words, Shi was like a stain on the family, dishonorable and distant. Little did he know Abigail was probably no better despite trying to improve herself. Even a blind man could see how much their father preferred his darling Abigail to Shi. She watched the rise and fall of their relationship first hand as a little girl, innocently unaware of the real world and its problems despite the scuffles and misfortunates she’s been dealt.[break][break]
“A clinic, hm? I wouldn’t have guessed.”[break][break]
Though that’s between them, Abigail doesn’t see where the hell the correlation is between her and him. Family issues aside, she never did anything to steer Shi wrong.[break][break]
“Look, Shi-Shi. A nostalgic nickname, used mainly to get on his nerves from time to time. “All i’m saying is that you don’t need to be a stranger with me. You and Papa have your own troubles, but we’re different, no? Just let me know you’re alive every now and then, hm?”[break][break]
She swirls her drink around before taking another delightful sip.[break][break]
“Well, I’m no longer a child. I’ve gotten more proficient with Pokemon battling, though I admit more practice never hurts.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2022 2:18:28 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Abigail seemed so unimpressed by his words, how she's grown. Somehow it seemed to impress her older brother to the point of pulling a delivish smirk. In a way he was proud of her for becoming a hardass, smart, able to smell the shit before it stank. Perhaps she did grow up from that little girl that he met all those years ago. "Indeed. Right here in this town....would be nice" and shady....so shady. Black market deals, drugs, the whole nine yards. People willing to risk the infection to escape detection. But who know, truely....she was bred from the same vein.

A cocky smile peeled on his face. "Well....perhaps you'd like to had given me your cell phone number prior?" the black haired man sipped his drink. "There's always the flip side Abigail. One can't over rule a parent for a child, unless by force or court. Both of which are objectable." folding his fingers between each other. 

Shi-Shi....what a gringy name. Something he wasn't overly fond of. Adding an extra name to his name. Essentially double the death....maybe she didn't know what his name meant. Death....So two times the death, which was just miserable. "Please....even if I died I'd make sure you'd know. Perhaps not a letter or phone call. But you would know," tapping the edge of his cup, only to be bonked on the head by his Delibird. "Deli...deli" he scolded his human for thinking morbidity. "indeed you are an adult," spinning his drink to create a whirlpool, he wondered how much she's gone through just to grow. 

"You said you have a business.....I'm guessing it's not a Dojo then" he paused waiting for an answer. In the back there was squeeking, an arguement among pokemon.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2022 7:25:07 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The more they converse the more Abigails notices his personality is just as black and bitter as his coffee. How oddly fitting. Still, he’s no real threat to her as there’s no justifiable reason to be. She may have grown up a rather quiet troubled girl, but she wasn’t naive to the ways of the world. She’s seen first hand how cruel and gritty it can truly be despite a kind hand being extended to her early on. She’s not oblivious to the dark cloud surrounding her older brother’s heart, either. [break][break]
She giggles as Delibird scolds her brother before she even has the chance. “Please, you’re so grim. And extremely full of yourself if you think you’ll make any other headline than “John Doe.” on a newspaper.”
Bringing her purse closer to her, she takes out a small memo pad and scribbles down her number, sliding the scrap of paper across the table.[break][break]
“That’s my number. I work in Rustboro cutting people’s hair for a living. Although, my actual side business is Pokemon Grooming.” She hums to herself, letting her fingers card through her beloved Pancham’s hair, which he loves, blissfully unaware of the arguing in the back. [break][break]
“It pays a pretty penny with how much people want their Pokemon all dolled up.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 18:47:16 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Abigail was right, so grim and logical, and well would die john doe. Which is true, that was what his name would be as he'd make sure he'd never be found. It was the ideal way to go because he didn't care for these traditional funerals and mourning. On the flip side Rocket would make sure his family was well off, even if was in an anonymous way. "You're acting like you wouldn't be fine without me," he mused to himself as he stirred his drink some more. "Perhaps....I prefer to look at things through the logical process." again bonked by the bird, only to hear more commotion out back.

Taking the girls phone number into his phone, he paused thinking. "and what do you expect me to message you?" he trolled over the details. Although curiosity peeked in his head, "Perhaps about your pokemon. Or do you only have the Pancham," asking as he pet the Delibird gently. 
All of a sudden from outback, a fight between the small cafe pokemon erupted. Without a second thought, Shi wiped out his Liepard, who gave a large, almost intimidating hiss that caused complete silence, with a bit of terror.

Luckily to prove a point, an Eevee looked at the Liepard and hissed back, without much of a second though. "It appears it's attacking like you." Shi spoke in a taunting tone. "Standing up to a predator," weirdly enough he found it found it enjoyable to think of himself as the liepard in this scenario and Abigail the Eevee. "I wonder how it will turn out.....or perhaps are you afraid of the result."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2022 10:53:19 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Goodness. You’re terrible with people, aren’t you?” Blunt, straight to the point. Classic Abigail. “It’s not uncommon to have your little sister’s number, you don’t need a reason. So just shut up and take it.” She sighs at her empty drink. “And no, Pancham is new. I still have Emboar and Salazzle with me. But I guess you weren't around when Papa gifted them to me.” [break][break]
They have nicknames though she doesn’t bother uttering them, Shi wouldn’t care to remember anyhow. [break][break]
Impressively Abigail doesn’t even flinch when Liepard is sent out. Not even when it lets out a terrifying hiss does she bat an eyelash. Gold eyes narrow over at older brother, who seems to speak in riddles for some reason. The predator and its prey, a concept as old as time. [break][break]
Sure, she’ll play along.[break][break]
“Oh? You seem to forget that Eevee has two abilities. Run Away and Adaptability. Despite their size they are good at survival for a reason.”[break][break]
She smiles, looking down at the brave little Eevee. Scrappy little things, they are.[break][break]
“But of course, I’d rather not place a bet on a fight that will land us kicked out of here. So put Liepard back. You’ve made your point.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 5:33:47 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
It wasn't about being the strongest, on no, or being the most feared, even if it would have been an extra edge to his job to be feared. Then again...notoriety is the killer of stealth. But some people really enjoy the fame. Though his dear sister wanted some kind of attention from him, and he wasn't that kind of person. "Oh sister..." he paused and looked back at his liepard, then towards his sister. "So hard to believe that youd think I'm a monster." he laughed to himself and snapped his fingers, to send the liepard back. 

"Indeed.....Eevee's are special," he mused to himself. "Those two abilities are very unique to them. But even more how their evolution to their environment" The man pet his liepard only to have the Eevee stomp it's way up to them. "EEEVV" it knocked over his drink in defiance. "So sassy," he smirked and gave the Eevee a pat. "Just like you Abigail," giving a soft laugh. "Like when you started learning at the dojo." not all his memories was bad.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 11:04:20 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abigail didn’t think him to be a monster completely, unpredictable however, yes. Which only makes her cautious. Still, blood or not they’re family and she doesn’t want to sully what little connections she has left in this dog-eat-dog world. The Eevee’s last hurrah has her crack a small smile, her own hand falling back against its soft, fluffy fur (which the little one seems much more receptive too.)[break][break]
“Ah, right. I did start young, didn’t I? Mainly because Papa said my form was horrid. But, I had both bark and bite.”[break][break]
While the sweet little Eevee is here, she puts in another order for a sugary drink. The little one happily obliges and scurries back to work. Sorry Shi, no new drink for you. [break][break]
“Still, I’m surprised you remember that far back. Maybe you aren’t completely oblivious.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 6:29:02 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Shi's eyes gave a bit of hurt behind the emptiness of an unchanging expression. The slow petting on liepard lead to loud purring as many of the pokemon workers quickly cleaned up the mess and offered him a replacement, however he waved it off, ignoring their presence. Shi never forgot anything, every memory he's ever had burned into his skull, behind his eye lids, into his dreams. It was bold of her to assume he forgot something, and it stung somewhere he hadn't felt in a long time.

" I never forget." the words were short, content, and made the Eevee hiss back at him with piss and vinegar. "hush. This isnt the time little one," Shi silenced the Eevee, and picked it up by the nap on the back of the neck. "There is a lot to be learned by being quiet....controlling yourself and urges. " he scolded and let it sit beside him. "Form can be fixed, but it's compliance," pausing once again, "Force requires control, and to have control you need a goal," the dark eyes turned back up to the blonde, "And what are your ambitions dear sister?" he was getting off track, but that was how his brain functioned.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 9:07:06 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

It was not her intention to hurt, but it happened more often than not. Thinking of the future is something Abigail pondered often. She didn’t like to dwell on her past as most of it is foggy and faded, left to die in the mist. It’s quiet between them, mainly as she tries to think of a response. [break][break]
“Personally? Just getting by, I suppose.” She answers finally, petting the Pancham in her lap. “Whatever’s interesting and fun for me is what I tend to pursue.” [break][break]
Along with breaking bad habits, bettering herself as a person, where does one begin?[break][break]
“And right now, my two ambitions involve bettering other people and Pokemon through their appearance. It’s subjective I’ll admit, but both deserve to feel good about themselves.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 1:48:56 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
How Abigail turned into a good two shoes. What a shame, there was so much potential. She could have been something a bit more...cut throat. No shit from anyone. Do as you want but not everyone could be like him. Manipulative and calculative got results but not everyone could get results like them. "Very superficial. Appearance is only temporary and can be changed." not that he could fully judge her or anything, but he'd be the one to slide in a back handed compliment. "The truest way to change and make an impact is plastic surgery. I'd be aiming for something higher then cosmetologist. " hair was the easiest thing to change in people.