She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 7:58:01 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“How you choose to present yourself is important in this society. Unfortunately, It can even define you.”[break][break]
Lord knows it defined her. Though gorgeous, she was a grubby street urchin through-and-through, picking fights wherever she went, hardly a little goody two shoes in the slightest. Abigail can’t simply erase the past like that, she’ll never be “good and pure” as she wishes to be. Not when so much stains her life. [break][break]
She rolls her eyes. “Depending.. I’m pretty sure plastic surgery could be considered more vain than anything. And cosmetology is much more than what you’re seeing at surface value, dear brother.”[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 0:53:03 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Well Abigail was correct and Shi understand what it meant, and to be honest he was a master of trying to fit in. Pretending to care about people and their concerns, but more often then not his face betrayed him. His lack of interest in people who proposed no morals to destroy. Then again, he had to just learn to be a human being too. Which was were he struggled, but he tried his best to blend, and that wasn't always the best thing to do. "Perhaps but both worlds are valid, however one gives more permeant results." Shi mentioned as he stood up, "Well it was a great reunion, and you gave me a lot to remember Abigail. Perhaps our brother will show up soon to lecture me as well," he brought his pokemon with him. 

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 19:01:08 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Maybe he will.” Abigail speaks then stands, the Pancham in her hold amazed at how much taller he is all of a sudden. There were a few clients she had to meet with today so their parting came faster than she anticipated. [break][break]
“Alright, well, like I said, no need to be a stranger. We’re family. Hm?”[break][break]
She offers her big brother a small smile. The same one she tends to give everyone. Well intentioned, but a bit empty. The Pancham in her arms waves, happy as can be in comparison. “Be good, Shi.”
[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Bitter Coffee [s]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 21:56:54 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: