Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2022 4:17:49 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0142 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Learning another new gym opened just before her own lent Georgette a certain innate sense of camaraderie, leading her to contact the League's Headquarters for his name and phone number. A simple text later in which she introduced herself and suggested they meet up sent her to Fortree for a chat and pokemon catching expedition.
[break][break]
Umbrella at the ready for inclimate weather, Georgette strolls beneath grey skies with a Wooloo at her side, the elderly sheep in question hopping from muddy puddle to puddle with a delighted abandon. He would have to get a thorough bath by the end of the day.
[break][break]
Spying a figure in the distances, she raises her hand to greet in a thick Kalosian accent, "Bonjour! Are you Beau?" His name lilts comfortably upon her lips, one of the easier names she has encountered outside of Kalos.

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 2:54:15 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","complanet"]

[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

HEART AND SWOLE

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

The man lifts an arm and waves effusively in greeting as he approaches, a wide grin spanning across his features. "The one and only!" he proclaims, thumping his chest proudly. "I'm guessing you're Georgette - it's either you or the Wooloo, so I like my chances," he offers with a wink.
[break][break]
His companion is a Rillaboom that has nearly a foot of height on the tall, powerfully-built young man, but despite his intimidating stature, the simian pokémon lumbers to a stop just behind and to one side of Beau, lifting a huge hand in greeting. While the skies, grey and apprehensive, may well herald rain, it seems the only consideration Beau has made for this eventuality is a heavy pair of hiking boots and a blue hooded sweatshirt. Takes all sorts, one supposes.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

Tagged:

Notes: DW - Dark / Normal

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5088b3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 4:36:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZORUA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ILLUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT DAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPINDA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TANGLED FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TEETER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 3:37:20 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0235 words

Georgette laughs brightly in response, her nose wrinkling playfully at the Wooloo at her side. "You are right, I am Georgette," she answers warmly, her free hand motioning to the sheep in question to assert, "This is Herschel." Her attention briefly turns to the Rillaboom, a little wave offered to the massive gorilla, before she sizes up Beau's state of dress. Well, at least she had an umbrella they should huddle under should the sky break open - though it would certainly be a tight fit given the size of the man.
[break][break]
"Thank you for coming," the ivory-haired woman says. "I thought it would be nice to meet, since we are both new gym leaders, no?"
[break][break]
Smiling once more, she tips her head towards the nearby path and starts down it, asking conversationally, "What is your gym like?"
[break][break]
As she speaks her Wooloo trots merrily along her side, the little sheep suddenly baa'ing with curiosity. Darting forwards, the Wooloo tumbles against a Zorua which appears from the nearby grass; a game of tag breaks out, perhaps a touch too rough all things considered, but nonetheless the two seem to be enjoying themselves.
[break][break]
Her lips pursing, Georgette hums an absent note and reaches for a pokeball to toss after a particularly harsh Headbutt that sends the Zorua off his feet. Giving the pokeball a toss, she looks up curiously to Beau for his answer.

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 23:36:45 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

"Oh, nothing too special really. I thought it would be a neat idea to have trainers push themselves as hard as they push their pokémon to fight, so it's a little bit of an obstacle course." He scratches his chin contemplatively as Dominic lumbers behind him. "Course, I'm not sure I can settle on one setup, I keep changing it between challengers because I keep having better ideas!"
[break][break]
His voice trails off as whatever he was about to say next is arrested. Dominic peers around and waves a hand in front of Beau's face, where the man has stopped in place along the path. Beau sways slightly, his eyes unfocused and glassy, and a bit of drool glistens at the corner of his slackjawed, upturned mouth.
[break][break]
Dominic peers at Beau, then looks toward the edge of the route with a grunt. A Spinda twirls about idly, having caught Beau in her Teeter Dance. Almost derisively, Dominic stomps his foot with a loud THUD, jolting Beau from his reverie and knocking the Spinda back on her rump.
[break][break]
"Huhwhabuh?" Beau inquires intelligently, sputtering. The Rillaboom points at the prone Spinda, and Beau's face lights up as he procures a pokeball and tosses it at the smaller creature. "Nice catch, brah!" he exclaims, fistbumping the Rillaboom before jogging up a bit to catch up to Georgette.
[break][break]
"What about yours? I've heard all kinds of neat things about Mossdeep City!"

Tagged:

Notes: CATCHING SPINDA

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 5:19:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CINCCINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] KNOCK OFF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LIEPARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 2:24:14 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0226 words

Georgette listens in companionable silence as Beau describes his obstacle course, a warm smile touching her lips. She gives a little laugh and a nod as she confides, "I have heard yours changes, no?" A glance up to Beau's face gives her pause, the man's wholly blank expression drawing her own into concern.

[break][break]
"Beau?" She hazards carefully. It's Dominic who discerns the issue first, appearance of the Spinda an explanation enough. As the Rillaboom takes care of the Spinda, a Cinccino waddles out nearby and Georgette glances carefully at her Wooloo. Unfortunately the aged pokemon seems to be feeling his oats this day as he bounds forwards without direction to Tackle the unsuspecting Cinccino. Tackling it again, Herschel bleats plaintively at Georgette who sighs, a pokeball thrown before she scolds, "Fine, you can stay out but do not hurt yourself, no?"

[break][break]
She then checks on Beau again, relieved that the man seems to have come back into himself as he catches up. Her lips pursing thoughtfully, Georgette makes an absent little motion with her hand as she explains, "It is an endurance challenge, no? There are safe houses set up that the trainers need to find with their pokemon. I suppose the course is unique each time. I give them a smoke signal to call off the challenge, and use a walkie-talkie to communicate where they should go."

[break][break]
Humming softly, she then admits, "The land is snowy and there are wild pokemon to consider. It is not easy. If you would like to come look sometime you are more than welcome, no?"

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 17:34:57 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau does indeed shake himself off relatively quickly, grinning at Gigi as she explains her Gym challenge. "I'm definitely down for checking it out, it sounds pretty.....cool." He walks backward along the path, shooting finger-guns at the smaller woman, before catching his heel on a rock and pinwheeling backward to land on his back in a fashion as ungainly as his sense of humor.
[break][break]
"Ow," he mutters, shifting against the dirt path. "Could be worse, I guess. Not a bad view." He stares up at the sky for a moment, before his vision is eclipsed by the violet and yellow features of a Liepard, green eyes gazing disdainfully down at him. "Oh, see? Kitty." Beau reaches a hand up as if to scratch under the feline pokemon's chin, but the much heavier mitt of Dominic slaps his hand down, the Rillaboom's arm inserting itself between Beau and the Liepard just as the latter's pearly fangs sink deeply into the Grass-type's forearm.
[break][break]
"Whoa, rude, brah!" Beau exclaims, scrambling backward to come to his feet. Dominic, for his part, offers a grunt of discontent before bringing his other fist around to slam into the Liepard's flank, causing the cat to relinquish its hold with a yowl, scampering off into the underbrush.

Tagged:

Notes: SKIPPING BOTH

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 9:02:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAGGY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKUNTANK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CINCCINO!

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 21:05:48 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

[break][break]
Georgette lifts her hand to cover her laugh, a certain embarrassment spared for Beau, though whether for his actions or words is ambiguous. Eyes bright, she soon winces when he falls and Liepard appears from the grass to peer down at him. "Beau!" She exclaims, the tiny woman trotting over to reach down and help him stand.
[break][break]
"Are you alright?"
[break][break]
She then turns to his Rillaboom, her hands gentle and delicate as she examines the bite left behind. "Here," Georgette murmurs. Ever prepared, she reaches into her satchel and pulls out a small salve to rub over the bite, her gaze lifting to the Rillaboom to assure the pokemon, "This will help keep it heal."
[break][break]
As she tends to Beau's pokemon the grass shifts and shakes, hinting to another lurking nearby. The wild Skuntank passes without incident.

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 3:08:58 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau winces as he comes to his feet, shooting Dominic a grateful look as the Rillaboom clamps a hand over the wound with a grumble. As Gigi approaches, the larger pokémon surveys her for a brief moment before uncovering the bite and presenting his forearm for treatment, allowing her to apply the ointment without protest, nodding slowly in assent.
[break][break]
A brief scuffle draws Beau's attention as a Scraggy leaps from the underbrush on the side of the path, barreling toward Dominic and Gigi with a shrill cry. "Whoa, brah, rude! Ever hear of doctor-patient confidentiality?" He skids into the Scraggy's path, unclipping a pokeball and tossing it toward the charging pokemon just in time, capturing it in a flare of crimson light. "Uh, thanks," he offers to Gigi over his shoulder, rubbing the back of his head, embarrassed. "Think I'd be used to things not liking me as much as I like them," he murmurs. Somewhere, sneezes again.

Tagged:

Notes: CATCHING SCRAGGY

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:500px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:12px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 3:40:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DOUBLE HIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STARAPTOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SCRAGGY!

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 6:05:13 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

Georgette gives the Rillaboom a light, comforting pat before placing the salve away. "Good job," she says, praising the much larger pokemon for his composure.

[break][break]
As Beau deals with an unruly Scraggy, her own attention turns to a Sneasel that jumps out from the thick grass. At her side, Herschel seems to square up as if for an actual fight, though a quick scolding from Gigi warns him off. Instead her hand goes to her satchel to pull out a pokeball, revealing an Ursaluna.

[break][break]
"High Horsepower and Fury swipes," instructs Georgette, her hand lifting to point at the Sneasel. The two pokemon swipe back and forth at each other, and it's not long until a pokeball is thrown to catch the Sneasel.

[break][break]
Exhaling audibly, Georgette lifts a hand to push back her hair. She then tips her head back, peering thoughtfully at the roiling skies above. "Should we take a break," Georgette asks over her shoulder. Her mouth pulling into a smile, the woman hazards, "I made snacks."

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 3:49:58 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau appears inclined to - politely - argue the notion that a break is what's called for at the moment, given despite his erstwhile mishaps he's hardly winded after their little trek down the path. However, it would be accurate to say that there are a handful of things in life he values as much or nearly as much as exercising, and enjoying food happens to be one of them. Sensibly, of course.
[break][break]
"Totally, I think that's a fantastic idea let's take a break right now I think I see a spot over there," he rushes out all at once, jerking a thumb over his shoulder to direct Dominic before grabbing Gigi's hand and leading her a short way from the designated path toward a small clearing just down the slope.
[break][break]
A large Staraptor swoops menacingly down from the skies as Beau approaches, but Dominic, a few yards ahead, counters with a one-two series of hefty punches in a DOUBLE HIT, sending a flurry of grey feathers floating down through the air as the avian retreats hastily with a squawk, clearly deeming the small gaggle of humans and pokémon too much trouble to deal with.
[break][break]
As though nothing had happened, Beau offers a fistbump to the Rillaboom, who returns it with a comparatively gentle tap for his oversized frame, motioning Gigi chivalrously toward the clearing with a nod of his head. "This looks like it might be a good place to rest, and Dom will make sure we're not bothered too much. Let's get our snacks back. I mean energy. Which snacks can also help with." He grins winningly, flashing Gigi a thumbs-up.

Tagged:

Notes: SKIPPING

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:500px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:12px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaking the Ice
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 6:36:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BIBAREL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROTOTILLER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER FANG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKUNTANK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SMOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SNEASEL!