She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 1:49:48 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abigail felt a bit silly agreeing to this. Really, going on a blind date on her birthday? Her coworker (and new friend, she supposes) was insistent on it. Always trying to be a matchmaker, that one. Regardless she made sure to look her best, drop-dead gorgeous infact. Still a restaurant by the seaside felt a little over the top as well, but then again that was her style. Beautiful scenery, the sound of the ocean waves in the background and of course, the sweet aroma of all the cooked food was a bonus. [break][break]
Lovely as it is, the location was suggested to them on pretty short notice, so she just hopes that this place doesn’t break the poor guy’s bank (not that she would let that happen, she isn't heartless enough to let a man completely foot the bill despite seeming like the type.)[break][break]
Humming with a small smile, Abigail absentmindedly fiddles with the Pokeball attached to her purse while waiting for her date to arrive. She originally came early to fight off the nerves, but she’s actually kind of excited..[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 2:44:40 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bakerboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

this place is definitely going to break james' bank (not that there's much to break, but still!) but he doesn't get to do this very often so it's not like he minds.[break][break]

he arrives punctually, and he spends a moment looking around.[break][break]

his date? drop-dead gorgeous.[break][break]

james? he tries his best. he's even wearing a smart-looking sweater over his shirt.[break][break]

"abigail?"[break][break]

it's the only bit of info his friend gave him. he doesn't even know what she looks like, but he assumes his date is the only other person on their own.[break][break]

"i'm james. i think you're my blind date for the evening."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-manectric"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#c25f73; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 3:20:59 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Oh! Yes, that’s me. Right on time.” She politely tucks her purse back in her lap, putting on her best smile. Her date? Cleans up well, super cute too.[break][break]
“It’s very nice to meet you, James. Come, sit.”[break][break]
Once situated and sat down, a waiter comes by to place their menus, a few glasses of water and fulfill some drink orders if they wish. Settling on some iced tea for now, her attention draws back to her date.
“I do hope this wasn’t too sudden for you.. My friend was persistent and more stubborn about this than me.” She takes a sip of her drink, golden eyes sweetly locked onto his gaze. “But now that we're here in person, can’t say I regret coming~”
[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 4:59:59 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"no, no, not at all! and don't worry, he's the same with me."[break][break]

in fact, he only got the text this morning that he'd been set up on a blind date in lilycove. thankfully, the stars were aligned which made it so he could slip away from work and school to make it here.[break][break]

her comment brings a smile to his face as well as a slight flush to his cheeks.[break][break]

"we've only just met, abigail," he chuckles, "but no regrets here either."[break][break]

clearing his throat, he reaches for his iced tea.[break][break]

"i have to admit that it's been forever since i've been on an actual date."[break][break]

which is really his way of saying help, i'm lost.

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 5:50:22 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Usually Abigail abhors blind dates because they’re a disaster just waiting to happen. However, she had a relatively good feeling about this one. James genuinely seemed sweet and soft spoken, which is a nice change of pace from random men who try to mindlessly flirt with her. [break][break]
After another refreshing sip, she sets her drink down. [break][break]
“Is that so? Well, no worries then. I’m hardly intimidating, so let’s just have fun? Yeah?” The blond smiles softly, straying her gaze down to her menu to browse briefly. Seafood is one of her favorites. [break][break]
“Everything about this date is pretty much blind. So far I only know your name.” She giggles. “So! What do you do for a living? Any fun hobbies?”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 6:28:46 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

fun. does james know how to have fun? obviously, right? but when was the last time he had any sort of time off to have fun?[break][break]

too long.[break][break]

"yes! let's."[break][break]

still flushed, his smile never disappears.[break][break]

"i'm a lab tech over with the league in ever grande! i also deliver food when i'm not in the lab, or when i'm not at home studying."[break][break]

what a nerd.[break][break]

"i'm currently doing my thesis in pokemon evolution."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 6:54:41 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

A nerd. Cute. Her smile also remains. [break][break]
“Oh wow a thesis, so you’re in college then? I just finished beauty school.”[break][break]
Many people would argue that cosmetology is not much of an education, but she finished all those boring generals she had too beforehand. [break][break]
“I cut people’s hair for a living, but I also do Pokemon Grooming as a side business. So I read up on all kinds of Pokemon species to keep myself updated on their needs.”[break][break]
This next question is pretty obvious, but —[break][break]
“You must like Pokemon then, huh? Are you a trainer?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 16:24:17 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"yeah! i'm actually a grad student. i finish next year, hopefully!"[break][break]

that's the plan, anyways, but who knows what the future holds for him?[break][break]

"beauty school sounds sick! i thought about joining culinary for a little bit but i figured i'd flunk out real quick."[break][break]

in reality, james would stand a pretty good chance at succeeding in culinary school. it runs in the family, obviously, hence why his parents are still running their restaurant.[break][break]

at her question, he shakes his head.[break][break]

"i love them. not so much the battling side of it, but just everything about them is fascinating."[break][break]

he doesn't personally partake in training them beyond what's necessary for their growth.[break][break]

"you must get this a lot but i have two zoruas, kit and kat, and i haven't been able to find a proper groomer for them."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 0:49:06 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Truthfully Abigail’s been trying to get more interested in the battle scene. While she does like some aspects of it, most of her Pokemon are spoiled and pampered, vastly preferring that lifestyle instead. Which is fine.[break][break]
“I do get that a lot, but I don’t mind. Here.” She smiles and takes out a business card from her purse, sliding it across the table. “That has my personal number on it. I’m still working on getting a business line.”[break][break]
Having two jobs isn’t easy, but she loves following her passions wherever they may lead her.[break][break]
“And also, Zorua! How cute! I always wanted one. My first Pokemon was Tepig; I have a soft spot for them. ” [break][break]
Their waiter still hasn’t come back around yet, but she doesn’t mind chit-chatting for once. [break][break]
She smiles, eyes twinkling in mirth. “Culinary school, huh? Alright, what would you recommend from the menu here then? From a chef’s point of view.” [break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 16:46:20 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

james reaches out for the business card, glossing over her details for a moment before pocketing it with a smile.[break][break]

her personal number.[break][break]

"tepigs are adorable!"[break][break]

at her question, he chuckles, then glances down to peruse the menu.[break][break]

"from a chef's point of view, you definitely can't go wrong with the mushroom soup. get that with a side of bread, and you'll be golden."[break][break]

obviously don't get that. it would be a terribly unbalanced meal in terms of nutrition.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 18:06:37 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Mushroom soup? She tracks it down on her own menu. That does sound pretty good.. [break][break]
“Oh? That works wonderfully as an appetizer. I might get that.” [break][break]
Truth be told she had a hankering for seafood pasta ever since she learnt the location was a seafood restaurant. [break][break]
When the waiter finally comes back around that’s what she puts her order in as, handing back her menu with a polite smile.[break][break]
“And yes, Tepig are adorable. I never went on a proper journey but Rosso’s been with me ever since I was a little girl.” She hums, twirling a strand of her own long hair. [break][break]
“He kept me company around the dojo growing up. Oh — I never mentioned that, did I? My father back in Sinnoh runs a dojo.” [break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 2:54:35 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he thinks of his own manectric, onigiri, and how they've been together since james was a little boy as well. they've certainly come a long way and the bond they share must be the same as what abigail has with her tepig.[break][break]

"a dojo sounds so cool. did he teach you how to fight, then?"[break][break]

he leans forward, propping an elbow on the table.[break][break]

"basically, can you kick my ass?"

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 3:13:44 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The question, and more so, his eagerness in asking it makes her giggle.[break][break]
She mimics his body language, elbow propped on the table as she bats her lashes.[break][break]
“Oh, I definitely could~ But since you’re so cute, I have no real reason to.”[break][break]
She sneaks in an indulgent boop to his nose before shifting back in her seat.[break][break]
“But yes, I was a little scrapper so he taught me rather early on how to defend myself.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 4:06:53 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

cute.[break][break]

shit.[break][break]

his cheeks flush under the weight of her words. it only deepens when she boops his nose, and for a few seconds, he doesn't quite know how to react.[break][break]

so he looks away briefly if only to try to regain some composure.[break][break]

"you gotta teach me a few things."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Love at the Cove (M)
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 9:30:22 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“But of course, it would be my pleasure.” [break][break]
She tilts her head and smiles. Red’s a lovely color on him. Oh if only she could take a picture, that way this moment would last longer.[break][break]
While waiting for the main course her appetizer arrives, and what do you know, his recommendation is good![break][break]
Her face lights up at the taste. Oh! What do you know, this isn’t half bad!”[break][break]