she/her
<3
star
number 1
Tsubaki Hadara
Married
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delphine
delphine hadara
yours if you want it [ m ]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 6:54:10 GMT
delphine hadara Avatar
It's not a particularly romantic location, but it's fitting for them. A roaring fire breaks the intimidating darkness of a night where the moon is nowhere to be seen. Her view of the sky is so blocked altogether Delphine can't tell if the darkness is from cloud cover or if the trees are simply that thick. The woods are not somewhere she visits often enough to know.

It's a date night centered more on Tsubaki's interests than her own, but Delphine is not picky in how she and her husband spend their time together. Not every romantic evening has to be in a high-end restaurant or comparable to their first nights together on the beaches of Alola... though while she fully appreciates the effort put into making this a meaningful date, the sounds of potentially dangerous bug-types lurking in the shadows spooks her, perhaps more than it spooks the much larger, more intimidating Tsubaki. She usually leaves her Pokemon at home on date nights, but for her own comfort, Anchor lounges on the other side of the fire, the Primarina snoring lazily and unprepared to take on danger. Delphine takes this as her cue to relax as well. After all, Tsubaki has never failed to keep her safe.

She leans against her date, holding a glass of the sparkling lemonade he'd packed. "You always know how to make everywhere seem so romantic," she compliments as she takes a sip. "And I can't wait to see what you have planned for dinner." Tsubaki's food is always fantastic, but she's less enthusiastic about camping, and doesn't ever get the chance to taste his outdoor cooking.

@tsubaki
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 6:51:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Tsubaki sits with his legs crossed and face to the sky. The thick padded blanket beneath him and Delphine covering 6ft on all sides is much better than the last one they had. Sadly, it had been torn on a previous date when being jumped by thugs a few weeks beforehand. He had... bought this one one day while out on his... travels and she's been itching to use it since.

With Tsubaki’s face to the stars and his eyes closed, he soaks in the moment. The warm fire at his knees and chest, he can feel the thick air from the rain the night before, loud grass-types in the distance and it being a weekday, can’t hear from either town on either side of the petalburg woods. But it wouldn't be anything without Delphine. It’s a perfect night.

He felt like having security would be a good idea but didn't want to ruin the moment. So he didn't bring men. But brought pokemon instead. He thought it'd be safer considering his profile anyway in case of a leak in he and his wife's location, he wouldn't want Delphine to witness something like that. Ultimately he decides on Croagunk for protection and Sigilyph for an escape route. He told Delphine before they left that he would have it covered, but didn't persist as he wanted her to do what she needed to feel safe.

His eyes open slowly, feeling content, and he reaches to pull a bottle of fancy lemonade from his bag with two champagne glasses and pours her a drink. She compliments him for his romantic gesture and then starts to speak of dinner. He gives her a goofy smile with his eyes fixed on her. "You have no idea. I've got something special planned." He puts away the bottle and pulls out assorted spices and different common fish, fresh caught a few hours beforehand. "How about I get started?" he says with a clap of both hands.

close tab

played by

pants

she/her
<3
star
number 1
Tsubaki Hadara
Married
0 height
0 height
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delphine
delphine hadara
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 4:37:13 GMT
delphine hadara Avatar
Delphine watches excitedly as she watches Tsubaki lay out ingredients. His cooking process is always so interesting to her, and this is a side of that she never gets to witness. "Sounds like a plan to me," she confirms. Entertaining as it can be to watch him, she hopes the process of cooking doesn't take too long. She's ready to eat, and knowing how good she can expect the food to be makes the wait even harder.

Low rumbles in the distance pull Delphine's attention to the sky, but are not loud enough yet to disturb Anchor, who flops over in his sleep. "Is it supposed to rain again tonight?" she questions. There's no sign of lightning, but she can't be sure if it's due to a lack of lightning or a lack of visible sky under the thick branches. If the storm does hit them, she at least hopes Tsubaki finishes making their dinner first. It feels nice out, and she doesn't want to cut a beautiful night short. "Let me know if I can help with anything babe."

@tsubaki