He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Like A River Flows (M)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 8:41:34 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Not only was Lux making a name for himself as a ranger (though, he hardly considers what he did at Mt. Pyre an accomplishment) but given his knack for Pokemon Performing, seems like he kept gaining more traction in the field. Hence why his prescence was requested in this Mermaid Show. [break][break]
He kneels down in the pool area, smiling down at his beloved Starmie that practices for the show. He has a wetsuit on and swim trunks, still coming to terms to the scar that runs down his back and forearm. A grim reminder of how wrong that day had gone. He can’t completely conceal it. Or the questions that accompany it. [break][break]
Still, like water itself, life must flow and continue to move on. [break][break]
Lux chuckles as his Pokemon splashes in the water. “Having fun, Jewel? We still have a bit of time before the show, so swim to your heart’s content.”[break]

| MISSION.

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
Like A River Flows (M)
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 22:51:26 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lana"]

"U-Um...excuse me?" the coordinator piped up, having been watching from a bit of a distance away for long enough before gathering the courage to move close to Lux and his Starmie. "I-I just...I um...y-you're Starmie is r-really cool." he began, red eyes on the ground while a couple of Jellicent bounced and floated behind him. The mustachioed male put a tendril on his shoulder as if to comfort the struggling trainer.
[break][break]

"S-Sorry. I-I'm Lana! Um...I-I think...you- you ah- you were in a c-contest with me? A few months back?" he asked. He was so sure of it. He had to have been since he vividly remembered making a note to speak to the guy before the contestants dissipated. Unfortunately, by the time he'd changed out of costume and ran out to see, most participant's had already left. But now, at another performance...he was determined to make another friend.

[break][break]

+
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.lana]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lana b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Like A River Flows (M)
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 11:02:53 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

As someone approaches Lux recognizes them almost immediately, and offers a kind smile to brighten up the room.[break][break]
“Ah, yes! I remember you from the contest. I liked your performance. It’s good to see you again, Lana. And thank you! Jewel is pretty cool, isn’t he?” [break][break]
Starmie spins its spikes around, happy to receive a compliment.[break][break]
Lux smiles. “I’m no celebrity, though. You don’t need to feel shy around me."[break][break]
Lana already reminds him of how he used to be, how he sometimes still is, but is much better at masking his shyness now than ever before. It’s endearing, in a way.[break][break]
“Are you participating in the show, then?”[break][break]

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
Like A River Flows (M)
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 4:45:22 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lana"]

Lana's face immediately flushed even more than it already had been, turning bright red. "R-Really?" he can't help but ask before swallowing his surprise and nodding quickly. "Jewel?" He echoed before looking at the Starmie. "Yes, Je-Jewel i-is very cool. Hi-his gemstone i-is really sh-shiny which I-...I- u-um- I think means h-he's really w-w-well cared for, r-right?" [break][break]

Despite his nerves, the coordinator found himself smiling all the same. The reaction from the water type is charming. They showed so much personaltiy for having no face. "O-Oh...sorry." he apologized immediately. "I- I...um...I j-just really a-admired your w-work!" he said, doign his best to keep his voice level, bright eyes wide as he stared at the ground. He couldn't believe he'd just admitted that. "B-But...I mean- t-that's why I wanted t-to talk to y-y-you. I- I...I uh, don't k-know a lot of co-coordinators." At this he chanced a glance at Lux before turning his attention back to his blue Frillish. The pink one floating closer to Jewel to introduce herself. "Yes! M-Mr. and M-M-Mrs. Pri-Pringles and m-me." he confirmed, smiling eagerly at this despite his nerves.

[break][break]

+ | yellow rose
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.lana]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lana b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]