he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Whats in the Cooler? [S]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 19:19:14 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
It's a night market shopping time. For Shi it meant black market shopping spree. Medical supplies, organs, you know all the stuff one would need but doesnt have the legal resources to obtain. Most people were bold enough to sell in an allyway or under their stall. Shi knew how these people operated, but even better he had his Eevee with him more often than not, and it kept people's assumptions of him as "regular" or "approachable" which he certainly wasn't and his Eevee wasn't the most friendly of pokemon either. They had behaviour issues, kinda bratty but outspoken. "Eevee....stop," he ordered the eevee as it tore at his pant leg because it wanted some snack, eventually it won and Shi ended up at a pleasant ramen street shop.

"This is foolish Eevee, our next shop is ten minutes up the road and we have to be the first there."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Whats in the Cooler? [S]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 6:20:31 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

From savory smells to an overall pleasant atmosphere the ramen shop was a cozy little establishment. Cities came to life during the night. This was the type of environment she was used too, places Abigail found herself missing; hence the spontaneous trip to this little corner. [break][break]
Maybe she would take out here for a ramen date sometime. [break][break]
Just as she was about to enter the stall, she notices a familiar figure of a man and Pokemon, overhearing their conversation. [break][break]
“Small world, isn’t it?” Abigail remarks, crouching down slightly to greet the sweet little Eevee. She stands, greeting her brother with a less friendly approach. [break][break]
“Shi, take five minutes out from your schedule and feed the poor little angel. It looks thin.”[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Whats in the Cooler? [S]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 4:13:05 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Damn the women...was back again. Well not really damn, but she got to chastize him some more over something she knew nothing about. then again she did know how to be your average human being while Shi stood out for being an emotionless machine. No. Hates that. Would rather not eat something so....filthy...but that damned eevee was so much like his sister it was unreal. Feisty, always willing to fight and probe at things that wasn't her business to. Maybe it was just her generation. After all Shi always identified more with the boomer society.

Famished? Hardly. That pokemon ate more then he did and he only ate food when it was required to keep his body running at peak performance with as little sleep as possible. "it isn't famished..." he commented, almost coldly as he followed the eevee to sit beside his sister. "It consumed more then it should. it is eating to be obese. " he scolded the little eevee who didn't care to listen to it's master. All the while the other pokeballs all SNAPPED open. These damn eevees. So many of them, and so little thought into everything they do. Five in total. Five all sat around him, wagging their tails as if they were waiting to be fed.

On the flip side his Glaceon kept her distance from everyone sitting, on her own stool while his espeon sat on his lap claiming it as theirs. ".......perhaps more training is required to tame distasteful actions."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Whats in the Cooler? [S]
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 22:57:57 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

As the pokeballs snap open and a horde of Eevee and a Glaceon pop out, she can barely stifle the snickers coming from her lips. They’re all so adorable, she really wanted one of her own to raise. She’s been reading up on Pokemon more recently, how to be a better trainer, all of that.. [break][break]
“You caught me in a good mood, so how about I pay for them?”[break][break]
Her brother can pay for herself. The Eevees are much more pleasant than he is. [break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Whats in the Cooler? [S]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 3:09:00 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Abigail seemed rather stern, not enjoying herself to some degree. However the Eevee's had all perked up and stood in a line happy as can be. Shi's eyes traveled to the stand and gave a playful smirk to his sister. "Well.....if you're paying for them so be it." his normally robotic voice turned human for a moment. As he laughed softly, "Well they're waiting Abigail. Perhaps I recommand a price limit. For the eevee's will eat everything you have," he paused not ordering himself some food because he wasn't a junk food kind of guy. rather he was a man that would eat food pills if it was possible. "They're hungry...."