TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 23:06:58 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
“You can try ‘em all out,” Memo said, smirking, “I’ll be your test dummy.”

He was about to continue to be cheesy and in love when he realized what Alexei was saying. All at once, reality crashed in around them in the way that only happens when someone is suffering from the consequences of their actions. Memo’s eyes went wide and he panicked, immediately. “Ay, dios mio!” and he started sprinting in the direction he’d last seen the lambs, never mind that may not be where they’re at right now, it was just what his brain was telling him to do.

“This is why children are a bad idea! I gotta get a beeper for this kid.”

Luckily for Memo, Ester was on the case; she had climbed to the top of a gentle rise and pointed in the direction the lambs had gone; coupled with her, the sound of Corazon’s barking, and Alexei’s eyes in the sky, he spotted the rogue, rolling Wooloo at the edge of the park.

His relief was palpable. “Oh, thank you, god,” he muttered as he sprinted down the hill and towards his wayward lamb.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#985fb3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 23:26:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Before he could continue, Memo had literally ran off in a panic. A legitimate panic brought on by the currently-‘missing’ state of their wee sheepie children.

“Wait—!” he exclaimed as he then took off after the other. Boy, who knew that the other could run when terrified. This also meant, unfortunately, that Alexei himself was… trailing behind considerably.

Put it down to years of neglect. Well, unintentional neglect, physical education wasn’t his best class, no, not by a mile, all because of the extreme ‘coddling’ and then ‘neglect’ that—

“Wait—for me!” he called out, watching as the fleeing speck came to the crest of a hill, before disappearing down it once again. There was nothing else to it—

A singular unheard note later, and the Salamence had picked him up, and they were now flying overhead, cutting through the sky at an incredible pace before the Salamence began to circle towards where the Braviary had flown on ahead, keeping an eagle-eye on the children—

“Memo! Good grief, you run so fast,” he shouted from his aerial perch. “Are the children alright?!”

(Yeah, children… we’ll get to that later…)

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 21:39:06 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
Alexei yelling after him was far in the past, the noise drowned out under the thrill of panic in his veins and the thumping of his heart in his chest. The chill demeanor and lazy flirtations aside, Memo was in great shape-- he’d played soccer (football, really) all throughout his youth and only stopped once he had to leave home. Coming from that right into enlisting with the Rangers meant he stayed relatively active.

Still, a combination of adrenaline and fear made him grip his chest as he slowed to a stop next to Ovejita and her twin (whom Alexei still hadn’t given him a name for, he realized distantly) as he fell to his knees next to his little lamb. She had woodchips in her fleece from rolling through the playground, but was otherwise unharmed, and had the grace to look embarrassed at the amount of attention levied on her and her sister as Memo gripped them both by their soft, dark faces.

Nearby, Corazón made a rumbling growl, as if to signify she’d had things well under control; Memo’s Bisharp, too, had arrived on the scene shortly after Alexei’s landed and, of course, Kyouya had been above the whole time. So there hadn’t been any real reason to worry.

That hadn’t stopped Guillermo, though.

“I thought I told you to stay in eyesight at all times,” he scolded Ovejita, his fear coming out as exasperation and admonishment instead of sweet relief.

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 1:08:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Kyouya had stubbornly decided to remain airborne while the Salamence had come down for a landing—and the two wee sheepies knew they were in much trouble the moment Memo had caught up to them.

“No need to be so harsh on them,” he began as he swung off from his Salamence’s back and walked over to where his own wee sheepie was also caught in the middle of things.

Unlike her twin, though, she was only slightly embarrassed at the entire thing, nose up in the air before booping her sister’s heart-shaped snout and just sassing her other dad.

“What the hell,” he exclaimed as he saw his own wee sheepie sass her other father…

“Memo… I think you better give the other one a talking-to as well, she’s sassing your ass right now.”

And to that, his own Wooloo just gave the worst (best?) shit-eating grin she could manage.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 20:34:41 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
Memo was about to snap back at Alex for criticizing his tone when he realized his-- his-- his co-parent was correct. His shoulders slumped a little and he exhaled, feeling the last dregs of adrenaline settle out of his bloodstream.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell,” he said, hands flopping into his lap. “You scared me.”

Ovejita traded a look with her sister that meant something along the lines of get a load of this guy, huh?

Then she smooshed her nose against Memo’s, an acceptance of his apology.

The action made him sniffle, and he fell backward with a giggle-- a giggle-- oh, man, he was really in it now.

“Noooo, they’re too cute, I can’t stay mad,” he said, feigning pain.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 20:49:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He couldn’t believe that his own wee sheepie was sassing him, and he pinched the bridge of his nose to hide the fact that he’d just given her an internal eye roll.

(Oh, boy, Smokey was doomed. Knowing that the shiny Wooloo didn’t tolerate much in the form of bullshit, well… this was going to be another mountain to climb.)

Meanwhile, the as-of-yet to be named Wooloo gave her twin sister the same ‘I know, right?!’ look before she trotted over to her own dad, maybe only slightly sorry for the insanity. But it was Ovejita’s crazy idea to roll away so far in the first place, you know?!

“This is why they’re better as kids,” he remarked as he crouched down to give his own wee sheepie a head scratch before booping her own nose with his fingers.

“Don’t be so stubborn, okay? You know Smokey doesn’t like idiots,” he added.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 3:55:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: